Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Flowerchild15

Postby Flowerchild15 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:50 am

[color=violet:139e7]RFAM: I'm a member of Think Globally, Act Locally at my school, a group that is raising money and awareness for the genocide taking place in Darfur, Sudan.

On April 12th, the whole school is taking place in making a giant letter on a piece of fabric. Everyone will put their handprint and their name on the fabric if they want Bush to promote media attention as to the genocide. We're sending it to him the week after. [/color:139e7]
This hippie won't die.
~Flowerchild15

emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:45 am

Ranom Fact About Myself:

Cherry Blossom (a local bakery in my town; Eureka) has the best damn cakes ever made! Tomorrow I get to eat one of their fine tasty cakes (hence: It's my "Dad's Birthday;" and we get to finally celebrate tomorrow because my brother and his finace are home).
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:50 am

Flowerchild15 wrote:RFAM: I'm a member of Think Globally, Act Locally at my school, a group that is raising money and awareness for the genocide taking place in Darfur, Sudan.

On April 12th, the whole school is taking place in making a giant letter on a piece of fabric. Everyone will put their handprint and their name on the fabric if they want Bush to promote media attention as to the genocide. We're sending it to him the week after.

Good for you! I'd do stuff like that but I just never feel strongly about anything... ever. I wasn't even upset about 9/11 and I live in N.Y. but I was young when that happened.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:57 am

I am very good at being intelegente.
As enjoyable as abuse.
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:17 am

iceiwynd wrote:
Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:
bugzbunnie6 wrote:Random fact: I'm going to convert to Judaism. In fact, I'm pretty close to the final goal right now.

Be thankful you don't have a dick.

lol... what????

Go watch Ike's Wee Wee. :P

I'm eating BBQ crisps right now, they kick ass, so good.

I gotta say, circumcision's aren't that bad. I had it when I was 13 and the pain went away after a day all though it hurt like a bitch during the actual operation.
Last edited by Kyle's_Marklar on Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:19 am

My fellow users may put me down for this, but I like "Full House." The show is incredible! I remember watching (Full House) every TGIF ("Thank Godness It's Friday) with my family; as my family ate pizza from Round Table.

The benifactal factors from the show are really approate for familys of all ages. Full House really touches alot of topics that need to be talked over with familys (alcohol, death, tobbaco, school; etc).
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:31 am

^^^^ I used to watch Full House too. It was actually a pretty good show but haven't seen it in a while.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:02 am

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:^^^^ I used to watch Full House too. It was actually a pretty good show but haven't seen it in a while.

The complete third season comes out next week on April 4. I'm still comteplating buying it (I have the first and second season); but I'm still trying to figure if I rather have "Full House: The Complete Third Season" or "Narina?"

Random Fact About Myself:

I found the three missing recipts that I have been looking for the past week! Hooray! :D
Cartman Army
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:13 pm

Narinia was nothing but CG, and yes I do put you down for liking Full House. Maybe I hate it because my sister owns the 1st and 2nd season and watches it 24/7, but I can tell you, seasons 1&2 were horrible, and the other seasons are probably just as bad.
Setting the standard since 1852
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:21 pm

I hate Full House. Pretty much because they always fix their problem. The dad always says something like, "It's ok Deej, you destroyed my car, burned down half the house, but you learned your lesson".
Random Fact: I like to suck on USB plugins and shock myself.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:33 pm

I slept in yesterday by accident
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:43 pm

My middle school experience was not very good. I had a terrible time with my “friends”, and I began having problems with my grades as well. Those were probably the darkest years of my life. Most of my “friends”, ones that I had had for years and been nice to, turned on me when they were able to get more popular friends. So I was basically a “disposable friend” to most of these people.

I hate the middle school in general. I would never eat in the cafeteria, and in the morning I would go to the resource room because if I went to wait in the cafeteria, I would have problems with other kids. I kept getting into fights all the time, and I would curse out the teachers often.

This is the time when I really felt like I was worth nothing to the world. I felt lonely, friendless, and retarded. By the time I got to eighth grade, I thought that people in general sucked.

But I think that now I have gotten more mature and realized that I should just ignore those people, because they are stupid and it’s their loss not to be friends with me.

And now, in the tenth grade of high school, I have friends to talk to on the BBs. :D
Dude Cartman Rocks

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:44 pm

I go to school at 9:00am
spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:51 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:This is the time when I really felt like I was worth nothing to the world. I felt lonely, friendless, and retarded.

thats how i feel.
Merry f*cking Christmas!
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:21 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:My middle school experience was not very good. I had a terrible time with my “friends”, and I began having problems with my grades as well. Those were probably the darkest years of my life. Most of my “friends”, ones that I had had for years and been nice to, turned on me when they were able to get more popular friends. So I was basically a “disposable friend” to most of these people.

I hate the middle school in general. I would never eat in the cafeteria, and in the morning I would go to the resource room because if I went to wait in the cafeteria, I would have problems with other kids. I kept getting into fights all the time, and I would curse out the teachers often.

This is the time when I really felt like I was worth nothing to the world. I felt lonely, friendless, and retarded. By the time I got to eighth grade, I thought that people in general sucked.

But I think that now I have gotten more mature and realized that I should just ignore those people, because they are stupid and it’s their loss not to be friends with me.

And now, in the tenth grade of high school, I have friends to talk to on the BBs. :D

For me, middle school was a pretty fun experience all though I prefered Elementary School. I don't really like High School. It's funny, the older I get, the crappier life is. :lol:

Return to “Hot Topics”