Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Sun May 07, 2006 5:11 pm

I play a bass guitar like a normal guitar, using power chords.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sun May 07, 2006 5:13 pm

I have a huge geography assignment due tomorrow ("huge" meaning I need it to pass grade 8 ), and I haven't started yet, and I just realized I don't have my geography textbook at home. I'm really screwed.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sun May 07, 2006 8:19 pm

I just remembered something that happened three or four years ago; when I was in grade seven. I was starting out at my new school and had stayed in during break/lunch to work on some assignments. Well, some idiotic guys who were in the same grade as me decided to have some fun and mess with the new girl’s mind. They kept knocking on the classroom door and asked me to let them in, but since I would’ve gotten in huge trouble if I let them in, I had to say no to them. I thought that maybe if I said no to them every time they tried, they’d give up. Those guys were more determined than I thought they were. After five minutes of hearing the douches bang on the door and yell, “Let us in!!!”, I finally gave in to them and let them in the class, thinking that maybe they had to get to their lockers (at my school some lockers were at the back of some classes). Instead, these assh*les went over to my friend’s bag and drew Satanist symbols on her stuff. She was a Christian and got majorly bugged by these guys because of it, but anyway, when I realized what they were doing I told them to leave (I was way too polite back then..and I regret it :( ). The guys left and then I cleaned up the mess they made. As soon as I locked the classroom door, they started banging on the door again. I angrily went back to my seat and worked on my assignment some more. When one of the guys shouted at me, “Hey bitch, look at us!! We’re talking to you!” I looked at them without lifting my head. Then this idiot was like, “Holy sh*t, look at her! She’s like cross-eyed or something!” “What a freak!” shouted another. Right after I heard the words “cross-eyed” and “freak” I burst into tears. This really got to me, because I was born cross-eyed and picked on in pre-school for it. Luckily I had a surgery when I was four or five and got that fixed. I thought I’d never get tormented about something like that, but I was wrong. Some kids are just so cruel sometimes.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun May 07, 2006 8:24 pm

spazmagee wrote:After another explosive night, I no longer live at 'home'. I moved in with a friend and only brought my guitar and cat. Wise move, but they're going back to get my stuff later today.

Aww I hope something works out Karli ='( I moved in with my dad for a couple months last year after me & my brother had a fight... so if you need someone to talk to just PM me or something =(
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Sun May 07, 2006 8:25 pm

At the moment I have a cold :(
Ignore the screenname and pay attention to the post :P
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun May 07, 2006 8:26 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:I just remembered something that happened three or four years ago; when I was in grade seven. I was starting out at my new school and had stayed in during break/lunch to work on some assignments. Well, some idiotic guys who were in the same grade as me decided to have some fun and mess with the new girl’s mind. They kept knocking on the classroom door and asked me to let them in, but since I would’ve gotten in huge trouble if I let them in, I had to say no to them. I thought that maybe if I said no to them every time they tried, they’d give up. Those guys were more determined than I thought they were. After five minutes of hearing the douches bang on the door and yell, “Let us in!!!”, I finally gave in to them and let them in the class, thinking that maybe they had to get to their lockers (at my school some lockers were at the back of some classes). Instead, these assh*les went over to my friend’s bag and drew Satanist symbols on her stuff. She was a Christian and got majorly bugged by these guys because of it, but anyway, when I realized what they were doing I told them to leave (I was way too polite back then..and I regret it :( ). The guys left and then I cleaned up the mess they made. As soon as I locked the classroom door, they started banging on the door again. I angrily went back to my seat and worked on my assignment some more. When one of the guys shouted at me, “Hey bitch, look at us!! We’re talking to you!” I looked at them without lifting my head. Then this idiot was like, “Holy sh*t, look at her! She’s like cross-eyed or something!” “What a freak!” shouted another. Right after I heard the words “cross-eyed” and “freak” I burst into tears. This really got to me, because I was born cross-eyed and picked on in pre-school for it. Luckily I had a surgery when I was four or five and got that fixed. I thought I’d never get tormented about something like that, but I was wrong. Some kids are just so cruel sometimes.

I know how it feels. :( I am always being teased for my stutter, the fact that my jaw is totally f*cked up (causing me to slur a bit), the fact that I get confused when I am upset, and also for my constant hyperactivity. :cry:
Access Denied

Postby Access Denied » Sun May 07, 2006 8:28 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:I just remembered something that happened three or four years ago; when I was in grade seven. I was starting out at my new school and had stayed in during break/lunch to work on some assignments. Well, some idiotic guys who were in the same grade as me decided to have some fun and mess with the new girl’s mind. They kept knocking on the classroom door and asked me to let them in, but since I would’ve gotten in huge trouble if I let them in, I had to say no to them. I thought that maybe if I said no to them every time they tried, they’d give up. Those guys were more determined than I thought they were. After five minutes of hearing the douches bang on the door and yell, “Let us in!!!”, I finally gave in to them and let them in the class, thinking that maybe they had to get to their lockers (at my school some lockers were at the back of some classes). Instead, these assh*les went over to my friend’s bag and drew Satanist symbols on her stuff. She was a Christian and got majorly bugged by these guys because of it, but anyway, when I realized what they were doing I told them to leave (I was way too polite back then..and I regret it :( ). The guys left and then I cleaned up the mess they made. As soon as I locked the classroom door, they started banging on the door again. I angrily went back to my seat and worked on my assignment some more. When one of the guys shouted at me, “Hey bitch, look at us!! We’re talking to you!” I looked at them without lifting my head. Then this idiot was like, “Holy sh*t, look at her! She’s like cross-eyed or something!” “What a freak!” shouted another. Right after I heard the words “cross-eyed” and “freak” I burst into tears. This really got to me, because I was born cross-eyed and picked on in pre-school for it. Luckily I had a surgery when I was four or five and got that fixed. I thought I’d never get tormented about something like that, but I was wrong. Some kids are just so cruel sometimes.

That is one of the dumbest things you've posted here. Not only were you stupid enough to actually let "She looks crosseyed" get to you, but what those guys did was hilarious. Hell, I would've done way worse if I were one of them. Like cut you with a switchblade or shave your head. Now that would be something worth crying about.
[url=http://imageshack.us:70e57][img:70e57]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5752/accessdeniedsig0js8fw.jpg[/img:70e57][/url:70e57]
[url=http://imageshack.us:70e57][img:70e57]http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/2772/blahhhbad5lz.jpg[/img:70e57][/url:70e57]
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun May 07, 2006 8:29 pm

I would love to cut Access Denied with a switchblade, for some strange reason... :?
KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Sun May 07, 2006 8:30 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:

I know how it feels. :( I am always being teased for my stutter, the fact that my jaw is totally f*cked up (causing me to slur a bit), the fact that I get confused when I am upset, and also for my constant hyperactivity. :cry:

Whenever I hear these type of stories I just choke up! I've never been "Abused" at school but know someone who is. Theres this girl who is alone, and by alone I mean No Friends AT ALL. Her only friends are the teachers, and I can tell by there faces they hate her. I talk to her, but shes been alone so long, she doesnt know how to treat people the right way. I am really lost and want to help her but I just dont know how... :cry:
Ignore the screenname and pay attention to the post :P
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sun May 07, 2006 8:32 pm

Access Denied wrote:Hell, I would've done way worse if I were one of them. Like cut you with a switchblade or shave your head. Now that would be something worth crying about.

Why the f*ck would you do that? :?
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sun May 07, 2006 8:42 pm

I got the dumbest Pm from that douche, AD.

The PM I Got Afew Minutes Ago wrote:
Access Denied wrote:Go f*ck yourself you posting whore!

KB wrote:Here's a link that'll be helpfull to you, seeing as you insult like a four year old.

http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Mar ... nsult.html

:lol: Some idiots here crack me up!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun May 07, 2006 8:47 pm

Aww I nearly cried after reading that KB... I f*cking hate people like that...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Sun May 07, 2006 8:49 pm

People like that have nothing better to do. Here's a little yoda/wise man info: Make you're face a mask when people bug you. That's what I've been doing. Well, maybe it's not the best thing do to, but I'm trying.

RFAM: I like the poem The Ballads Of Reading Gial (i think that's how you spell it)
Jay-J

Postby Jay-J » Sun May 07, 2006 9:00 pm

I need to pee. Like right now.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sun May 07, 2006 9:20 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
Access Denied wrote:Hell, I would've done way worse if I were one of them. Like cut you with a switchblade or shave your head. Now that would be something worth crying about.

Why the f*ck would you do that? :?

Because he's PP
I thought you knew that already.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]

Return to “Hot Topics”