Moderator: Big-Will

KennethTweek

Postby KennethTweek » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:43 am

My stomach is bloated.
Agios os Satanas.
Succumb to my evil powers, bitches!!
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:51 am

I don't think you need to change. You're a very sweet girl from what I've seen and you're no cliche spammer

Who said that I was a spammer? What ? Sorry if I've spammed some threads here, I have no reason or excuse to say why I did it. Maybe I feel like it? Anyway, it won't happen again. Maybe I have to change that!

RFAM: I jave a goddamn foreign object in my eye, it's so irritating.
I'm also depressed... (not because of my eye!) :(
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:49 am

kyleen11 wrote:
I don't think you need to change. You're a very sweet girl from what I've seen and you're no cliche spammer

Who said that I was a spammer? What ? Sorry if I've spammed some threads here, I have no reason or excuse to say why I did it. Maybe I feel like it? Anyway, it won't happen again. Maybe I have to change that!

nobody said that you were a spammer...
KB said that you were NOT a spammer, because a hell of a lot of new members these days are.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:20 pm

Oneirogenic wrote::[ I enjoy drawing Kyle with glasses, even though he doesn't have them.

I've developed a slight obsession of drawing myself in comic form wearing Jester clothes... I know, it's f*cking stupid. XD
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:26 pm

Jay C wrote:
Oneirogenic wrote::[ I enjoy drawing Kyle with glasses, even though he doesn't have them.

I've developed a slight obsession of drawing myself in comic form wearing Jester clothes... I know, it's f*cking stupid. XD

Same here. Whenever I get free time at college, I always tear out a few pages of paper out of my pad and start to doodle anything that comes to mind. Me and my best mate used to have a laugh at drawing anything and everything back in school, because we'd always find ourselves rolling on the floor with laughter at what each other drawed.
For some odd reason at the moment, I'm interested in making myself look like an 8-bit Video Game character; designed pixel by pixel.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:25 pm

kaileykorn wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:I wonder how Ryan feels about all of this.

He'll get over it. 8)

Being a [straight] guy, I imagine he enjoys all this hot Raely action. :wink:

Random Fact About Rae: I have the song "Move Along" stuck in my head and I have the compelled urge to take Sirius for a walk around the neighborhood. I'm also quite hungry and plan to eat a cupcake. (Which reminds me, I need to go to the store and buy more Poptarts [and now cupcakes] because I'm completely out.)
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:34 pm

Right now I'm trying to figure how my voice can go so high when I do a certain (some of you guys know the one), and my voice is so low...weird. I'm gonna listen to my high voice then my normal voice.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:21 am

Apparantly I do good impressions of Bebe.
SerialGoth

Postby SerialGoth » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:22 am

I like to wear PVC, latex, and other types of fetish-y clothing.
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:45 am

KyleBenoit wrote:Apparantly I do good impressions of Bebe.

Oh god, oh you ever good at it!
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:48 am

My parents make me do "Hennifer Lopez" impressions for them!! I'm impressionally abused!! :(
I *Heart* You.
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:00 am

KSWF does an amazing impersonation of it too - especially when he sings the "Ben you are so perfect" song.

And Rae - it's "Raeley." We're just too hot like that!
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:55 am

bugzbunnie6 wrote:My parents make me do "Hennifer Lopez" impressions for them!! I'm impressionally abused!! :(

They do? HAHA! Sorry...I feel sorry for you.
I don't how but I can do Wendy's voice a lot. I started talking like her all mornig yesterday. Today I'm gonna introduce my guitar playing (Jingle Bells) in her voice. On a record thing on my camera.
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:25 pm

*Sighs with relief*

f*cking finally! I've finally completed all those yucky exams during exam block this week, finishing today. 6 bloody exams spread out in a 3 day period; two a day. Agh, I thought last terms exam block was horrible, but goddamn.

Man, really gotta get stuck back into my fanfiction again. The whole intensity and stress of preparing for exam block kinda turned me off writing for a hell of a long time. I just hope I'll be able to attain enough inspiration to stimulate ideas for new chapters of my current fic.

My brain is fried. I'm going sleepies.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:27 pm

I haven't talked with terrence&philliparesw much. I just realized that after seeing her post. :(

Anyway, RFAMS: I was up late last night doing the last homework assignment of the year. 8)

Return to “Hot Topics”