Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:35 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
spiritualsuicide wrote:
Big-Will wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:She's getting banned :cry: . It's my fault, if I hadn't told nall about that d00d nobody would know and she'd still be okay :(

*Goes to plead with nall* :cry:

D00d, I heard it was like, eight other d00ds, d00d. Lemme see... mrhat482, mrhankyrulz, ninjakenny2, crab_people22, crabpeople21, cheatmaster2, and kenny95. And Rancher Bob. Was there a gangbang or something?

Lol all those people are KB?

No. Those are all retarded spammers. KB was PP, AccessDenied, and RancherBob.

She was PP? Whoa then she really was an attention seeking retarted spammer. Sorry, but it's true.
Merry f*cking Christmas!
andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:36 pm

Who is PP? And were the other accnts that KB had were spammers?
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:36 pm

[quote="spiritualsuicide":02217][quote="Stovepipe_Jam":02217][quote="spiritualsuicide":02217][quote="Big-Will":02217][quote="Stovepipe_Jam":02217]She's getting banned :cry: . It's my fault, if I hadn't told nall about that d00d nobody would know and she'd still be okay :(

*Goes to plead with nall* :cry:[/quote:02217]
D00d, I heard it was like, eight other d00ds, d00d. Lemme see... mrhat482, mrhankyrulz, ninjakenny2, crab_people22, crabpeople21, cheatmaster2, and kenny95. And Rancher Bob. Was there a gangbang or something?[/quote:02217]
Lol all those people are KB?[/quote:02217]

No. Those are all retarded spammers. KB was PP, AccessDenied, and RancherBob.[/quote:02217]
She was PP? Whoa then she really was an attention seeking retarted spammer. Sorry, but it's true.[/quote:02217]

Not trying to start a flame war, but screw you Noah.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:42 pm

andrewgibson wrote:Who is PP? And were the other accnts that KB had were spammers?
PeePee=Pinkprinces she was a spammer on KB's fics. Now we know different
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:44 pm

PinkPrincess, AccessDenied, and RancherBob were all KB's accounts. She didn't have any more. She's depressed and wanted to make us hate her, so she'd feel better about killing herself. That's all you people need to know.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:46 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:She's getting banned :cry: . It's my fault, if I hadn't told nall about that d00d nobody would know and she'd still be okay :(

*Goes to plead with nall* :cry:

VERY IMPORTANT TIP: Before requesting to ban someone, make sure you get someone to check the IP first! You can't be to sure if it'll effect someone else. Should have thought ahead, Stove.

Also, maybe, just maybe if you'd try to stop trying to look important and trying to impress the admins, you may wind up not f*cking up as many people that you claim to care about.
Last edited by Mr. Hat_DX27 on Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:49 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:Before requesting to ban someone, make sure you get someone to check the IP first! You can't be to sure if it'll effect someone else. Should have thought ahead, Stove.

I dunno how to break this to you Hat.....They did check the IP. That's how they found out it's KB.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:11 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:PinkPrincess, AccessDenied, and RancherBob were all KB's accounts. She didn't have any more. She's depressed and wanted to make us hate her, so she'd feel better about killing herself. That's all you people need to know.

I thought she was an alright poster... this is troubling. And she's suicidal? Dude, she should go see a therapist.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:12 am

Big-Will wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:PinkPrincess, AccessDenied, and RancherBob were all KB's accounts. She didn't have any more. She's depressed and wanted to make us hate her, so she'd feel better about killing herself. That's all you people need to know.

I thought she was an alright poster... this is troubling. And she's suicidal? Dude, she should go see a therapist.

Told her that several times, thought she was. :(

I thought she was one of the best posters on this site. :(
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:13 am

KB was on of my best friends on here. I wish she didn't get banned! :cry:
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:25 am

I really need to talk to her next time she comes on line. She’s starting to worry the piss out of me. What can I say, I just give a sh*t.

Also, SJ, I got the impresion that you found out that it was KB's IP AFTER the address was banned.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:26 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:I really need to talk to her next time she comes on line. She’s starting to worry the piss out of me. What can I say, I just give a sh*t.

Same here. :(

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:Also, SJ, I got the impresion that you found out that it was KB's IP AFTER the address was banned.

Do you really think......aw forget it..... :( Nah, I found it out before they banned it.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:36 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:Also, SJ, I got the impresion that you found out that it was KB's IP AFTER the address was banned.

Do you really think......aw forget it..... :( Nah, I found it out before they banned it.

Eh, it's not the first time I've been wrong about something before.

Ok, now I’m a pretty modest guy. I don’t think of myself of anything special, nor do I really want to be special. But even though I do joke about it sometimes, I don’t hate myself. I love the life I live today, regardless of any downsides it may have.

I’ve always seen KB as someone who has a great life, with great friends, both online and offline. When we first met, she just seemed so happy all the time, and it seemed like nothing could bring her down. Now I don’t know what to think. I have some ideas why she thinks like that, but I could be totally wrong, so I won’t say.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:43 am

^Hatman, you should know that despite your conspiracy theories, I do not rat out people to look good. You are a retard if you think I am actually feeling happy about this. Please do not say that about me to people in the chatroom, because it's not true and you know it.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:49 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:I really need to talk to her next time she comes on line. She’s starting to worry the piss out of me. What can I say, I just give a sh*t.

Also, SJ, I got the impresion that you found out that it was KB's IP AFTER the address was banned.

He found out before. What blew him away was that Rancher Bob, someone who was trolling her, was actually her. She admited to him that she was Rancher Bob, and now a couple of other nicks besides.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Hot Topics”