Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:47 pm

I forgot to go to work today, and I still haven't called in. I don't think I will. :)
Member# 325291
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:48 pm

I'm currently watching (what you Americans call) a Telephon on BBC called 'Sport Relief' where loads of people and celebrities raise money to help people in Third World Countries by doing stupid/silly stuff throughout a 9 hour non-stop programme. (7pm - 2am I think)

I'm glad that things like this are on because it shows that if the Government don't care, at least the Media and the General Public do care. But when I see the videos they show throughout the programme of all the suffering children and kids in these countries, it really touches me and makes me upset at the fact that they have had to live in these sort of conditions; thus it makes me loathe the Government even more. But the programme is still a bit silly but fun.

It's 11:48 now and they've raised about £13 million I think so far.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:38 pm

I like dead baby jokes :)
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:04 am

I'm playing too many video games at once: Starfox Adventures, Starfox Assault, Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, and I'm planning to start up Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening and a new file on Conker's Bad Fur Day really soon. I just recently beat Kingdom Hearts II, so at least I got that out of the way. I never even beat the first Kingdom Hearts though, and I seriously doubt I'll ever beat Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. That game sucks.

Today, I played a bit of Starfox Adventures. I just beat the first boss. I'm loving this game.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:16 am

I'm talking on AIM. It's the first time in a while somebody has been on besides Master Ed.
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:55 am

Jay C wrote:I'd say that suicide humor is better though. =P

Rip Kb from the bbs she died in heaven, haha.

I really don't understand that joke. @_<

HAHA! You forgot the sad face. :P

rip kb from the bbs she died in heaven haha :(

...brilliant.

Random fact about me: Well, I'm camping and get to spend the next few days with Emmy aka IloveStanMarsh. YAY!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:10 am

RacheyraE wrote:
Jay C wrote:I'd say that suicide humor is better though. =P

HAHA! You forgot the sad face. :P

rip kb from the bbs she died in heaven haha :(

...brilliant.

Random fact about me: Well, I'm camping and get to spend the next few days with Emmy aka IloveStanMarsh. YAY!

Ah yes, the sad face. xD

And YAY! xDD Good luck with that...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:54 am

I'm back from Niagara Falls!

So, whoever lives around the Ottawa area has a pretty cool accent, I've decided. (I talked with someone from Ottawa.) Pretty sweet.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:21 am

I got another email from Maggie tonight, hurrah! I love her so much.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:25 am

I have over 90 original characters I write about and love very much :3
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:37 am

I used to have a novel with original characters that I'd write about and I loved 'em... that was my greatest work. I've given it lots of thought these past two years but have yet to pick it back up. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back to work on it. Lately, I've been working on my comic about me and my friends. I love it as well.

I love my work. I'm an egomaniacal writer. :roll:
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:44 am

I went to my uncle and aunts house today and played Eye Toy with my little cousin all day. Damn that game is exhausting after a while.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:24 am

I have cotton mouth. :evil:
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:47 pm

Jay C wrote:
terrance&philliparesw wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:
Cartman_91 wrote:R.I.P. KB from the BBS

That made me laugh. So hard.

Even though the context of the situation is no laughing matter, I still found that pretty damn funny. Sadistical humor is wonderful.

I'd say that suicide humor is better though. =P

I laughed at the whole RIP KB from the BBS because that's a shitload of acronyms in one sentence. Also, it seems kind of silly that a screen name can rest in peace.

Since we're being so realistic on here and since we all have sadistic humor I would just like to say that since KB broke the rules that's kind of like sinning on here so in a way...she would be in BBS hell. Don't worry though...Psychopoke is keeping her company.

I would like to say as a Random Fact About Myself that I also have a somewhat sadistic humor. It's not that bad, but it gives me pains.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:22 pm

KB isn't really dead, is she? Last I heard, she was just banned for having multiple screennames, most of which she used for trolling purposes and to gain attention and pity for herself.

She was cool though. :(

Return to “Hot Topics”