Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:00 am

Alright. That's it. The BBs has really been enjoyable. It really has, but I am tired of all this sh*t. I wish everyone would just get along. You guys really are mean to kanichiwa. He's really not that bad of a poster. I'm not kidding. The BBs has gotten so pathetic, though.

Half the reason why I' m leaving is because of the ridiculousness of some of the threads. BBs coupling and BBs marrying are the worst. Those are so pathetic. Whoever came up with their seriousness needs to be shot. I understand when it's just a joke, but God damn it got gay.

I will still be on AIM. If you wanna I.M. me, then go ahead. I probably won't talk to you. I hate you all anyway. We all know too much about each other. I've never seen any other forum like this. Half the threads are about the BBs.

I know it seems as if I'm following a trend here, and I'll come back a few weeks later like S_J, but I'm gone forever. I'm gonna be as gone as andrewgibson except I won't make a gay thread to make an ass of myself. That was pathetic, and everyone that comes back here after they said they left to spam should just go out back.

I'm joking with ya. That was quite a fake rant I couldn't think I could put together.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:16 am

Oneiro, I :3 you, seriously. :lol: And Karli, I'll miss you a lot, 'cause I loved your posts and, well, you better be on MSN every night! Or else I'll get physical!

And the new BBS trend - Leaving! (Be honest, dude. You wasn't even thinking about leaving until Karli said she was. Erk)

RFAM - I'm pissed that Karli left. I know exactly why she is as well... oh, and I've only just woke up, and I'm eating chocolate. 8D
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:32 pm

I'm leaving too.

Oh, look, I'm back. :P
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:35 pm

RFAM: I'm currently writing two fanfics, The Biggest Love Triangle You Could Ever Read About! (co-written by Total_Beefcake) and Memories Around the Campfire, at the same time.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:50 pm

^^YAY!

RFAM: I have to leave for softball practice in less than 10 minutes.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:57 pm

Jay C wrote:And the new BBS trend - Leaving! (Be honest, dude. You wasn't even thinking about leaving until Karli said she was. Erk)

I'm joking. That was quite a fake rant I couldn't think I could put together.

When it is enlarged it reads: I'm joking. That was quite a fake rant. I didn't think I could put together.
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:05 pm

I have a tissue right next to me that has blood on it. Yes I'm bleeding on my chin. Ah screw it. I got a poofball hat in my dresser.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:39 pm

spazmagee wrote:I officially quit southparkstudios.com!
It just isn't what it used to be. No, I didn't go around advertising my depart, so probably nobody's gonna care about any of this. However, just because I quit here doesn't mean you can't still talk to me on msn.
Anyway, maybe I'll come back in six months or something. I'm not totally sure yet.

*cough* nice going, SJ.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:51 pm

cartman8213 wrote:
Jay C wrote:And the new BBS trend - Leaving! (Be honest, dude. You wasn't even thinking about leaving until Karli said she was. Erk)

When it is enlarged it reads: I'm joking. That was quite a fake rant. I didn't think I could put together.

Lol, you had me fooled. ;P

RFAM; I was fooled.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:00 pm

Jay C wrote:
cartman8213 wrote:

Lol, you had me fooled. ;P

RFAM; I was fooled.

:D It's not that hard on the internet....Especially you, dumbass. :P
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:54 pm

D: I'm usually not a violent person, but if you leave, cartman8213, I will not hesitate to hunt you down and kick your ass.

Only fags leave the BBS. You don't want to be a fag, do you? 8[

(Haha, you know I like you Jay C : D You're pretty high up in my list of cool peoples on the BBS.)
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:11 pm

This is just silly in general. XD If you're gonna leave, then just leave. You'll drop off the face of this part of the intarwebs and if you were popular enough then people might occasionally wonder where the hell you went to. But when I leave this place, it'll be 'cause i'm bored of it, and then I'll just go, 'cause I've got my friends on my messenger programs. :B

Although a few months or something from now I might do a big fake leaving post. I'm looking at sometime in April, April Fools and all. <_< I pulled a great one this year, when I was in Israel, during, like, my one computer access time, I posted a blurb in my LJ about becoming more religious, and 'cause I typed it out in my normal style, people thought I was being serious. XD Oh man, that was awesome.
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:13 pm

Oneirogenic wrote:D: I'm usually not a violent person, but if you leave, cartman8213, I will not hesitate to hunt you down and kick your ass.

Only f*cki][/i]ags leave the BBS. You don't want to be a f*cki][/i]ag, do you? 8[

(Haha, you know I like you Jay C : D You're pretty high up in my list of cool peoples on the BBS.)

How the hell does fucki][/i]ag turn into fag? Eh, who cares?

I was just being silly. If I leave, I won't tell everyone about it, although, I doubt that will be anytime soon. This BBs is downright silly, and I like silly. It doesn't have the seriousness it seemed to have when I first join. I don't like serious. :o

EDIT: Maybe it's f*cki][/i]ag? No, that doesn't work.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:23 pm

The censor always screws up for some reason when you put the code in after the first letter. o_O You've gotta put it in after the second or further on down the word-road, but never after the first letter, 'cause when someone quotes you it screws up for some reason.
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:29 pm

Oh. I thought you had to put the code in after the letter the code censors.

Return to “Hot Topics”