Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:22 pm

Shut the f*ck up swellman
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:47 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:
Stanismyman wrote:Today, I get to watch TV for my homework.

Well aren't you special?

Try 30 stats problems, random spanish sh*t, and 3 papers(those are due next week).

Welcome to junior year, Fiddy. Isn't it just AMAZING?

I really don't understand the point of senioritis. I'm a senior right now, and though I would just love to slack off, there's no point to it. Next year, we'll be in college, which is basically a lot of reading, quite similar to the AP classes that I'm taking right now. Even though I probably won't need to know biology terms for my major in college, the fact that I sit down to read every night develops good study habits and attitudes toward reading and studying. Slacking off senior year just equates to getting f*cked over in college, really.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:24 pm

kaileykorn wrote:Welcome to junior year, Fiddy. Isn't it just AMAZING?

Well unlike the rest of my class I'm not stressing out over it, everybody is panicing and talking about all the work and how it is killing htem. I don't let things stress me out like this. I have never really been stressed during my entire school career. I just go with the flow. It is pretty fun you should try it sometimes.

kaileykorn wrote:good study habits

Want to hear a good study habit? How about i have only studied for one test in my life.(Algebra 2 EOC last year) It really pisses my parents off, especially my mom, she is always going on "I had to earn my grades and here you are coasting through high school without cracking a f*cking book"(she actually said that to me one night, one of the first times I've heard her swear) It pisses my friends off too about how I make a better grade than them and they spent 2 hours the past night studying.

Here is what my friend said to anothe rperson at lunch the other day as best I remember it "You want to know about this kid? We were in biology last year, We were taking notes the first 1/2 of class and had a quiz the second 1/2. I take every note, listened to everything she said and got a 85 on the quiz. This guy sits in the back of class, doesn't take any notes, makes jokes the entire class and gets a 97. How does that happen?"

/gloating
Setting the standard since 1852
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:38 pm

I just talked to Gothic_Butters and kenny's_dead233 over the phone. It was awesome! :D
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:51 am

I'm so sorry.
Setting the standard since 1852
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:28 am

I'm watching Mean Girls.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:34 am

RFAM: I've never had cottage cheese.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:54 am

kaileykorn wrote:Welcome to junior year, Fiddy. Isn't it just AMAZING?

I really don't understand the point of senioritis. I'm a senior right now, and though I would just love to slack off, there's no point to it.

I know... which is why I kept myself busy with all math and science courses. Fourth quarter was nasty-- everyone had senioritis, including the teachers, it seemed. But junior year was probably worse than my senior year, for many personal reasons.

kaileykorn wrote:Next year, we'll be in college, which is basically a lot of reading, quite similar to the AP classes that I'm taking right now.

Hear, hear! My AP classes were basically all reading. English language, English comp, American History... and then there was AP Physics last year-- that involved some math. But it's worth it-- I get to graduate early from college now!

And yes... college requires a lot of reading. I should know-- I've been reading for most of the afternoon (it helps when you're doing your laundry... AWAY from the computer), but it also reqires a lot of typing until your little fingers can't take it. I've started this damn paper for Biology today, and I've written about two pages and barely made a dent in any of the questions.

EDIT: But it's about dinosaurs, which I can tolerate. Unfortunately I have to search through endless sources to answer tedious questions about why T-Rex would be physically unable to chase jeeps (not kidding) and the hunting habits of velociraptors and I don't know what else. D: Jeni needs to go to the library tomorrow.

kaileykorn wrote:Even though I probably won't need to know biology terms for my major in college, the fact that I sit down to read every night develops good study habits and attitudes toward reading and studying. Slacking off senior year just equates to getting f*cked over in college, really.

Absolutely true. Paying attention and taking good notes my senior year is really helping me comprehend my classes. Plus they increase your chances of getting scholarships.

Kailey, what's your major, anyway? I'm going to be a double-major in biology and Spanish.
TrixR4Butters

Postby TrixR4Butters » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:02 am

i thought this was a random fact about yourself not a blog story board! :lol:

Anywas I believe in ghosts and I think there is one on the third floor to my house that wonders around!

...Sometimes I wake up to the sounds of my own screams!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:19 am

My favorite movie right now is Fandango. (1985, Kevin Cosner, Judd Nelson.)
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:19 am

TrixR4Butters wrote:i thought this was a random fact about yourself not a blog story board! :lol:

Yeah... RFAM: I tend to write novels when I really shouldn't. XD
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:26 am

Athena1999 wrote:I just talked to Gothic_Butters and kenny's_dead233 over the phone. It was awesome! :D

Last night was funny. Call me next today! XD!

RFAM: My parents are dorks. They don't know how to wrap a good present. Ever since I was 10, and you know the hand bags thingies, they use that right, and so every year I peeked to see what it was. This year, I got a DVD/CD (Green Day's Bulltet in a Bible)! Last year I got this PS2 game that I beat in 2 days. And this year my cake looks... good! I love cake... As soon as I get to school... BIRHTDAY BEATS! :lol:
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:30 am

MixStan wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:I just talked to Gothic_Butters and kenny's_dead233 over the phone. It was awesome! :D

Last night rocked.. cept for me freaking out when Athena called me. that was just funny :D
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:18 pm

kenny'sdead233 wrote:
MixStan wrote:

Last night rocked.. cept for me freaking out when Athena called me. that was just funny :D

Sooooooo......talking to one another on the phone is the popular thing now is it huh?
If anybody tried that here in Britain, it would just be madness. First someone would think you're an idiot, then a wierdo and then a pedo or something like that. But that's typical British society; trust no one and treat others like mediocre rubbish and everyone gets along just fine. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:59 pm

i'm doing sweet F.A tonight , except relaxing !! i 've had an ultra long day at work .

Return to “Hot Topics”