Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:03 pm

Well I found out yesterday I sit beside the #1 person in our class in stats, hello A and because of the double credit hello awesome GPA.
Setting the standard since 1852
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:16 pm

Novacaine15 wrote:I wore a lot of black clothing during the summer. Except in my pictures I wear old t-shirts to sleep. I'll post a picture of me and my annoying cousins and you will see I wear nothing but blacks shirts, and jeans.

Last summer I dressed like a total scrub. And now I still need new clothes, because I keep running out when I'm not able to do the laundry. *sigh* I want to go to Target or something this weekend, but I can't because I have another daycare weekend. D:
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:18 pm

Last night I was at Central Park for something to eat; not the actual place, just a restaurant named after it in downtown 'Boro. :roll:

There were loads of people in there that were eating there because it was their birthday. Because of that, loads of people were ordering desserts at the end but with those special Birthday treats where a few of the staff start singing H.B. and they put a little sparkler in your dessert for some stupid reason. :lol:

In the end, they got so tired of doing it, that whenever someone told a member of staff that it was someone's birthday, they just played some 'Happy Birthday' music; and God, it was a really cheesy and corny "HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!" song with a band style tune that lasted about 3 minutes. It was annoying me the most since one of the main surround speakers was right where we were sitting.
But I saw some goths and heavy-metal dressed people in there too so it got me thinking whether they have a special Slipknot style Happy Birthday tune especially for them. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:50 pm

EPAF wrote:But I saw some goths and heavy-metal dressed people in there too so it got me thinking whether they have a special Slipknot style Happy Birthday tune especially for them. :lol:

"Happy motherfuckin' birthday, Dark Child of the Underworld!" :P That would be awesome.

RFAM: ...I have Spanish class tonight, and I need to finish this stupid computer assignment by Thursday. D:
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:45 pm

I keep listening to this one certain song. I don't why, I just can't stop.

RFAM: I've had my hair done in 2 really messy braids for 2 days now. I'm too lazy to take them out and redo them in a different way. The hair that has strayed away from my braids is getting in my face, and I find it annoying.

I KNOW WHO JOCROX IS!

I have a minor talking-to-myself problem.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:57 pm

RFAM #1: Currently over half of the songs on my computer are ones that I discovered by watching Avatar AMVs on YouTube. (Though I still can't find the rock version of "Lose Yourself". I guess that means I just have to watch Toph, aka the goddess of all kickass-ness, beating up evil dudes over and over and over again... ) :D

RFAM #2: According to my list of things to look forwards to, I actually have a life. Seriously. How scary is that? Such a strange concept...
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:30 pm

Athena1999 wrote:
EPAF wrote:But I saw some goths and heavy-metal dressed people in there too so it got me thinking whether they have a special Slipknot style Happy Birthday tune especially for them. :lol:

"Happy motherfuckin' birthday, Dark Child of the Underworld!" :P That would be awesome.

When alot of people think of metal/goth the first thing that comes to mind is Slipknot...why? They're not as heavy as people make them seem. And there are so many goths in my school who wear Slipknot shirts and they think they're so hardcore :roll:

RFAM: My birthday is in one week!
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
PsychoMetroid 3:16

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:09 pm

RFAM: I'm moving tomorrow.

<---- I changed my location today, so I wouldn't have to tomorrow.
misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:17 am

RFAM #2: I had 8 or 9 pages of homework today :o
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:57 am

RFAM: I'm almost finished with my stupid dinosaur report.

Speaking of dinosaurs, my dad took me to see Jurassic Park: The Lost World at the movie theater when I was six or seven. Bad idea... that movie scared me so much I camped out in the dining room because I was scared that I'd look out the window and see a T-Rex like that one kid did. I built a fort out of chairs and a bedsheet. :lol:

The moral of the story? Life is like a box of chocolates. XD
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:44 am

^pfft, I saw the first one when I was 3, and loved it. But I did get scared a Snow White when I was five. How the hell can you not get scared of snow white, but not Jurassic Park?
Setting the standard since 1852
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:54 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote: there are so many goths in my school who wear Slipknot shirts and they think they're so hardcore

yeah, well you gotta expect that out of kids that age. When you look at the general population of metalheads in their teens, 90% of them are posers who think they're so cool to like metal. And they're all dumbasses too. I've heard many stories somewhat like this one:

"So, this one time, I walked up to this kid in a Slipknot shirt, and recommended him to Behemoth, and he said "no man, that sh*t is gay, I listen to real metal". Then the next day, the kid heard me playing some music, he's like "Man, that's some kickass music you got there, what band is that?" "Behemoth." "man, that sucks."

not exactly like that, maybe put in a different band, but right there you have what most teenager metalheads are like.

But then there's the exceptions (like me and you), which is the hardest type of metalhead to be. WHenever I tell someone I'm a metalhead and I'm 13, they instantly assume I'm the stupid type.

Although I do wear a Slipknot shirt occasionally, it's because I bought it back when I was a huge fan of Slipknot, and it still fits and it's a really awesome looking shirt. Also, I still love Slipknot's drummer.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:30 pm

RFAM: I got three hours of sleep last night. Big sarcastic yay!
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:39 pm

awww *hugs Jen*

well at least you aint the only person who has slept horrible lately.. :/

RFAMS: I only have 2 more school days before i got totally hyper and have my very own super hyper video game and south park filled weekend with a friend who i haven't seen in a few weeks
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:57 pm

[quote="kenny'sdead233":00395]awww *hugs Jen*

well at least you aint the only person who has slept horrible lately.. :/[/quote:00395]

*adds himself to the growing list of people with bad nights sleep*

Since I have to get up at about 6:20 every morning and I find myself getting to sleep at about 1:30am every night, it's an even bigger nightmare for me. And since it's getting darker by 2 minutes every day, the darkness in the morning doesn't help with me trying to wake my total self up. :lol:

But what really frustrates me is the speed of time in the morning. I'll look at my alarm clock and it'll say 6:30. I shut my eyes FOR A MINUTE and look back at my clock and it'll say bloody 6:50! God, why can't time just be nice for once on a morning? :?
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.

Return to “Hot Topics”