Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

PsychoMetroid 3:16

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:12 pm

I'm getting MK Armageddon for the PS2 tomorrow.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:17 pm

Nommel wrote:I don't really care what you spam or why. In fact, I really don't care at all. I'm sure about 97% of this board doesn't give two sh*ts about what sites you're spamming either. Either don't do it or don't post about it, it's that simple.

If you're going to spam forums and then announce it to the world, don't be surprised when someone turns around and spams a site you go to. You can certainly be pissed, but please, don't be surprised.

Well thank you, I'm glad we have a person like you to agree with everything said, then repeat it in their own words.
Setting the standard since 1852
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:20 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:
Nommel wrote:I don't really care what you spam or why. In fact, I really don't care at all. I'm sure about 97% of this board doesn't give two sh*ts about what sites you're spamming either. Either don't do it or don't post about it, it's that simple.

If you're going to spam forums and then announce it to the world, don't be surprised when someone turns around and spams a site you go to. You can certainly be pissed, but please, don't be surprised.

Well thank you, I'm glad we have a person like you to agree with everything said, then repeat it in their own words.

I'm glad we have someone like you who can find problems with just about any post that is made on this forum and then point it out just to make people think he's smart.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:27 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:All you people that spam random forums are some of the worst hypocrites out there. When a spammer comes here you get all pissed off and flame them, but it is ok for you to go do the exact same thing to another forum? Grow up, and since that is probably impossible, quit talking about it here, nobody gives a sh*t what forum you spammed today.
Look who's talking! Sam Jackson's penis? You remember that?

some people will have no clue what I said but he knows....
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:38 pm

Look... you two need to end this mindless bickering and flaming. First of all, Fiddy, why is it OK for you to take the popular side of fights and bash anyone who opposes, and then bite Nommel's head off when he agrees with you?

Also, K-Mac has a point. Why is it that when either of you spam another forum, it's "OK" or "justified," but when someone else starts spamming another forum, you bash them like there's no tomorrow? You both are culprits of it, so stop bitching at each other and work on your own issues. :[ No one's posts are going to match what you expect them to be, and there are perfectly intelligent people out there, but they can't read your mind.

Look, everyone is a culprit of spamming/post-whoring. Face it, we have days like that. You two don't have to become really good friends or whatever, but end this silly rivalry and (this is for everyone) don't go spamming and then criticize other people for doing the exact same thing.

(I know you're going to hate me for this... :( )
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:06 am

I didn't know my random fact would cause an arguement. When I said "spam" I didn't mean it the way you all think I did. I meant just using bad grammer, acting like a n00b, and I wasn't 100% serious when I said it, I might do one day.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:39 am

I want to learn how to play the themes from Mario on teh Piano.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:43 am

Athena1999 wrote:Look... you two need to end this mindless bickering and flaming. First of all, Fiddy, why is it OK for you to take the popular side of fights and bash anyone who opposes, and then bite Nommel's head off when he agrees with you?

Also, K-Mac has a point. Why is it that when either of you spam another forum, it's "OK" or "justified," but when someone else starts spamming another forum, you bash them like there's no tomorrow?

Becuase I spam that forum almost 1/2 a year ago, and as far as I know SJ was doing it a couple of weeks ago. And The comment I made was about how SJ always goes with the opinion of the majority to try and win over people hearts and accept him when he knows most of the older members here never will.

SJ wrote:I'm glad we have someone like you who can find problems with just about any post that is made on this forum and then point it out just to make people think he's smart.

Ah yes because I need everyone out there to think I'm smart, personally I don't really give a sh*t what anyone thinks about me, if you like me, if you don't, oh well. and I don't find a problem with just about any post, just the ones that don't need to be there. Like most of yours for example. And now I could quote 350 with an "I'm Gay" right here, but I'll just go with the cliche 'you have no life' bashing. Get out of your house and do something with yourself.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:49 am

You know, there is something called an "ignore" button, Fiddy. You could use it more often, perhaps so that you don't have to look at my posts. :roll:

For someone who's always talking to me about the ignore button, you sure don't use it much.

and I don't find a problem with just about any post, just the ones that don't need to be there. Like most of yours for example.

Of course, they're only bad because you say they are, which just shows how self-absorbed you are.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:10 am

I said you're posts were bad, I never said anything about my posts, it isn't my posts are godly posts and everyone needs to read every single one of them, I don't care if all of you put me on ignore(Go ahead, then I can talk to myself all day). how does me commenting on your posts show how self absorbed I am? And I KNOW I'm not the only person that thinks your a bad poster. And personally, i don't use the ignore feature because everytime I put soemone on ignore, I alwats see someone was ignored and am curious of what they posted and look anyway, so there really isn't a purpose for me to put soemone on ignore.
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:01 am

I had a panic attack today, morning. My heart was beating too fast. I don't know why I had one.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:19 am

I'm singing at church on Sunday. XD I used to be a cantor, did you know that? It was the only way you could get me to go. :P
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:03 am

I just had the best sex ever. With Stefan from Placebo. :lol:
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:49 am

terrance&philliparesw wrote:I just had the best sex ever. With Stefan from Placebo. :lol:

Ummmmmmm......well......good for you.....or something. :lol:

Anyway, RFAM - I had 2 long dreams last night; 1 BBS related and 1 family related.

The first dream was set at some concert late at night. Everyone in the BBS had agreed to join together to form a concert in central America and play two and a half hours worth of music in order to raise enough money for some charity - I forget which one it was. There were about 100K people at the concert so of course, everyone was nervous.

As far as I can remember, James was rapping to a specific Jay Z tune as well as singing his own song under the name Jaminem (I can't remember who came up with that name, but thank you for making me dream it too). Catie was playing a Green Day number with her Guitar, Josh was playing an Electric Guitar to a Lostprophets tune, C_91 & R_C (of all people :roll:) were conducting an Orchestra at seperate times :lol:, Jeni and StanismyMan were playing a tune together; Jeni playing the piano and SimM singing, Fiddy was singing some heavy-hitting song about 'Snakes On A Plane' :roll: (who didn't see that coming), T_M was playing and singing to another of his fav tunes etc. etc. etc. The list keeps going.

Note: I don't even know who plays what on here - if anybody does play an instrument. My dream was just guessing. :P

And then there was me. I was planned to play a Keane tune with a backing band whilst I was playing my Guitar as the last act at the concert. I have absolutely no idea what anybody sounds like when they talk so there was hardly any speaking in my dream. As the concert was taking place, I was in my dressingroom; shaking like a leaf and practicing over and over again the tune I was going to play.
Suddenly, there's a knock at my door. I open the door and I get punched in the face - immediately getting knocked out cold. About an hour later, I wake up in the middle of a forest - about a mile away from where the concert was.

I don't know how, but I suddenly realise who punched me. It was none other than the single most hated person in my life - a chav I knew in secondary school who was such an arsehole. I remember him saying something about getting me back for ruining his life in Year 11 - and I guess this is what he meant. So I ran as fast as I could back to the concert to stop him before he could ruin both the concert and my time to go on and play.

Another hour later, just as he is about to go on stage with MY guitar in his hands, I go up to him and we have a fight just left of the stage. Eventually, I win and he goes off running home like the pathetic wimp he is. Having a few bruises on me, I pick up my Guitar, walk up on stage and perform my tune as well as rapping up the concert with an Outro tune. My dream skips a few minutes to all the BBSers including myself taking a bow at the crowd who are all cheering and clapping. We all turn around to look at a giant screen to see how much money we've raised. And just as it is about to display the total amount, I get woken up by my alarm.

END OF DREAM

I'll post up my second dream later on but this is one of the best dreams I've ever had - since it had so much cool music in it. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Matty...

Postby Matty... » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:37 am

I'm an 8 incher.
[center]"I'm not suffering from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."[/center]

[center]- Matty[/center]

Return to “Hot Topics”