Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:53 pm

Athena1999 wrote:^I love your voice! ^_________^

Awwwww thanks! *hugs Jeni*
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:12 pm

terrance&philliparesw wrote:I'm in love!

..... WELL? C'mon, elaborate a little!
x[L*Kay]x

Postby x[L*Kay]x » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:28 pm

terrance&philliparesw wrote:I'm in love!

Ditto!
I went to Coventry today with Jake and he got me shoes and a skirt! It was a really cute one from Miss E-vie at Peacocks!!!!!!!!! AND a pyjama's set!!! WHOO!!!

EPAF, I couldn't watch that after the 'The topic I'll be talking about today is' bit, for some reason I found that funny and fell on Maddy, now she's super pissed, so I'm happy.
[img:09615]http://i13.tinypic.com/2yzaazt.jpg[/img:09615]
Oficially sick of all the attention seekers on the BBS.You know who you are.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:40 am

I'm pissed off and feeling a little hurt. :(
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:51 am

EPAF, that was cute! I liked hearing about your experience with the bus driver. I can't wait to see the next one(s)!
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:52 am

Nommel wrote:I'm pissed off and feeling a little hurt. :(

Aww, why is that, SJ? *hugs* C'mon, tell us what's bothering you and you feel tons better.

Bad RFAM: I'm so pissed off!! I wanted to watch my favorite video on YouTube just a minute ago, but it was removed of copyright violation or whatever. It was a South Park video and the song was Kiss From a Rose by Seal.

Another Bad RFAM: I didn't get barely any sleep last night >< Here's what happened-

1:00-Snuggled under my covers to go night-night when my bird wouldn't shut up.
1:10-Finally shut Mr. Hat up when my cats Whiskey and Tramp started fighting. Of course, I had to seperate those little rascals.
1:15-Went to sleep...
2:30-Curse these bladder infections!! I took a [very painful] piss and went back to bed.
4:00-Woke up from a bad dream. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I watched 3 episodes of SP on my tape.
5:30-Went back to La la land....
6:00-ARGHH!!! DAMN THESE STUPID BLADDER INFECTIONS!!!!
6:10-Got back from the pot and tried to go back to sleep.
Noon-Finally woke up from my troubled slumber.

Well, that's my night for ya! Parrots, cats, bladder infections, dreams, oh my!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:53 pm

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:EPAF, that was cute! I liked hearing about your experience with the bus driver. I can't wait to see the next one(s)!

Thanks, glad you liked it. Well I'm gunna make today's blog later on so I'll probably upload it tonight.

misscutiepie1330 wrote:I'm so pissed off!! I wanted to watch my favorite video on YouTube just a minute ago, but it was removed of copyright violation or whatever. It was a South Park video and the song was Kiss From a Rose by Seal.

And guess who made that...........yep, me.
Comedy Central complained......YouTube took it down.......I was really annoyed......but hey, what the hell are you supposed to do when the big boss companies appear?! :roll:

Anyway, RFAM: I've just started today writing another original fiction story again. I was going to make it another fan-fic, but I decided that it was time for a change from just writing stories based on things that actually existed. I was thinking of making it a Religion/Political/Supernatural based story with Suspense added in too - even though I'm not very good at using Religious and Political based things in stories.
Should be fun though. :D
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
all_good_names_are_taken

Postby all_good_names_are_taken » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:10 pm

It's my birthday today.
Whatever!
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:22 pm

all_good_names_are_taken wrote:It's my birthday today.

Mine's sunday. Happy birthday dude.

@Misscutiepie: I saw my shrink the other day and he's setting up more tests to determine whether I'm bipolar or not. He thinks I may have it, but he's not sure.

Also, I have a splitting headache, and my guitar broke.

Life is just wonderful.
Tweak_Hammertime

Postby Tweak_Hammertime » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:57 pm

haha middelsboroughh accents are sweet epaf. You forgot to mention the russian bus drivers! I live in essex an its packed with russian bus drivers an stuff!! Yeah and we also get alot of them fat lazy types you mentioned, they're dicks.. I dont know how you can talk like that without stopping to think! I have to stop to think, but i can be a bit slow :?

Anywho a random uninteresting fact about me is i've been playing football for a team since i was 7 and i plan to keep playing for a team until im at least 40 =] GO VETERANS!
Nicccceeeeee!!
We love you england, we do!
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:05 pm

My computer got wiped out today. Everything is now gone. I'm gald I put my pictures I got on a CD. So when I sign in on MSN don't think it's someone else it's me.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:32 pm

Novacaine15 wrote:My computer got wiped out today. Everything is now gone. I'm gald I put my pictures I got on a CD. So when I sign in on MSN don't think it's someone else it's me.

Did this wiping out of your computer involve you opening an attachment in an e-mail message you accidently opened? It's just I got an e-mail message just now from an American buddy of mine saying that there's a really powerful super virus going around and it causes everything on your hard disk to get wiped out completely. It's been in the CNN news and Microsoft say it's one of the most powerful viruses ever to exist.

And I wanted to tell everybody on here about this too. The dreaded e-mail message will have a title called something like "Invitation" or it'll have the name 'Osama Bin Laden' in the title. I'm not joking here. :?

Anyway, RFAM: I'm currently uploading my Daily Video Blog which I've just finished recording just now. :D
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:42 pm

^There's also another mega-virus that shows up over MSN where it says "Is that you in this picture?" I didn't know about it, and my friend sent it to me (keep in mind she IM's stupid things like this everytime she talks to me), and my computer had to be re-booted. I'm so lucky I didn't lose my files.

In other news... IT'S MY 19th BIRTHDAY!!! *does the Pip Dance... and gives everyone a piece of birthday cake* Look, I even have a... Volkswagen Bug cake! Now BRMBug has his cake! :D
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:56 pm

^ Happy Birthday Jeni - I hope you've had a really good day so far and I hope you enjoy the rest of your birthday! :wink:

*gives Jeni a virtual hug* :lol:

Edit: Here's the link to my daily Blog for today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhZOoWM4JQk
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:18 pm

Happy birthday Jen. :]

I bought the first season of Scrubs today, and I've spent all day watching it.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Return to “Hot Topics”