Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

MixStan
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:35 pm

Postby MixStan » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:04 pm

I just uninstalled MSN.
crazyQH
Posts: 1237
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:47 am

Postby crazyQH » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:13 am

Time for you to install AIM!^ :)

RFAM: I post in the "rate the signature above thread" and other similar threads when I need an ego boost. Pretty pathetic huh?
iceiwynd
Posts: 2905
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:24 am

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:42 am

^ Not really. I've done that before. :B

MixStan wrote:I just uninstalled MSN.


Why?
kenny'sdead233
Posts: 656
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:37 am

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:48 am

crazyQH wrote:Time for you to install AIM!^ :)

RFAM: I post in the "rate the signature above thread" and other similar threads when I need an ego boost. Pretty pathetic huh?


me have AIM

i'm koolkid56667 if you want to add me crazy QH
Image
kyleen11
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:55 pm

Postby kyleen11 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:25 am

I'm going to take the college admission test today and I'm restless. I don't think I'll be able to pass but whatever. God, please help me.
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
bugzbunnie6
Posts: 1980
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:21 am

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:57 am

^ Aw, poor Marj... I really hope you do well on the test!! Just, try not to stress yourself too hard, most people that I know (including myself) tend to fail when they put themselves under pressure. Good luck! :D

Randomf fact about myself: I haven't slept for three days. Seriously. Maybe it's time to go to bed right now... *yawn*
I *Heart* You.
spazmagee
Posts: 771
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:21 am

Postby spazmagee » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:09 am

Nooo! Don't go to sleep! Then who will talk to me?

I seen Lance Armstrong/Lance Armstrong look-a-like.
Kelly MacCornmac
Posts: 6142
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:05 am

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:12 am

RFAM: I'm going to school this Thursday, so you guys will start seeing less of me.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others


SPU! Join it!
MixStan
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:35 pm

Postby MixStan » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:14 am

I just watched the ending of Hostel. It was pretty freaky.

EDIT: Aww KMAC! That sucks. I just realized...I'm starting high school in 4 weeks. :shock:
kenny'sdead233
Posts: 656
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:37 am

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:20 am

MixStan wrote:
EDIT: Aww KMAC! That sucks. I just realized...I'm starting high school in 4 weeks. :shock:


just calm down you'll do fine.
Image
MixStan
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:35 pm

Postby MixStan » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:26 am

kenny'sdead233 wrote:
MixStan wrote:
EDIT: Aww KMAC! That sucks. I just realized...I'm starting high school in 4 weeks. :shock:


just calm down you'll do fine.

How can I not calm down. I'm going insane just thinking about it.

EDIT: I sound like Tweek. :lol:
kenny'sdead233
Posts: 656
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:37 am

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:29 am

MixStan wrote:
kenny'sdead233 wrote:
MixStan wrote:
EDIT: Aww KMAC! That sucks. I just realized...I'm starting high school in 4 weeks. :shock:


just calm down you'll do fine.

How can I not calm down. I'm going insane just thinking about it.

EDIT: I sound like Tweek. :lol:


you say that then 2 weeks in your gonna say it's not that bad.

beleve me i said the same thing when i started high school. that twas the fall of '04 :(
Image
kaileykorn
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:10 am

Postby kaileykorn » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:47 am

High school's not bad at all - in fact, it's pretty fun (for the most part). I'm about to start senior year and I'm excited as hell.
EPAF
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:29 pm

Postby EPAF » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:22 am

^ I don't understand much about the whole American/Canadian School struture and everything, is High School supposed to be like the third school you go to after Kindergarten and whatever the other type of school is called? Arghhhh......too confusing. :?

Anyway, I've still got about 5 weeks left until I go back for my 2nd year of college. However I have to go back in 9 days to find out my exam results, plus have a little chat with my senior tutor about some college stuff. Stupid college day structure; why can't things be so much simpler! :roll:
Image
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
xSwtLilAngel666x
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:26 am

Postby xSwtLilAngel666x » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:20 am

EPAF wrote:^ I don't understand much about the whole American/Canadian School struture and everything, is High School supposed to be like the third school you go to after Kindergarten and whatever the other type of school is called? Arghhhh......too confusing. :?


It is sometimes confusing, because it varies from school to school.

For most schools, there are three steps (excluding preschool, college and universities). The first step is elementary school (which consists of kindegarten to sixth graders), the second step is middle school (which includes seventh and eighth graders) and the third step is high school (which includes ninth to twelfth graders). Preschool is before kindegarten and college/university is post-college.

I don't really know much about the European system though. O.o; I have a friend from England who was in college at the age of fifteen/sixteen. I don't know whether that's regular age or if he just skipped grades. Never bothered to ask him, lol.

Uh, another random fact I suppose is that I'm getting raped in the ass by my summer work, because I procratinated so badly. (x

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests