Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

kennydolfan

Postby kennydolfan » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:33 pm

JesusComplex wrote:Whoa....what is with the hostility?

Calm down.

INBTF is a dude, just thought you'd like to know.

Iceiwynd isn't a grammar nazi....she just hates stupid people.

So?....Hes a bitch.....
And Iceiwynd hates stupid people because she is one
Are you trying to call me stupid?
Macs rule.PCs suck.Bill Gates is a retard.And the PC guy in the commies is stupidImageImage
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:39 pm

No I wasn't....but if you want me to, continue flaming. Actually, I encourage it. Lord knows this thread needs a lift. But lets try and keep it at a one page limit. I have plans.

RFAM: I'm gonna go see World Trade Center...so I better not wear any eye makeup.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
kennydolfan

Postby kennydolfan » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:42 pm

JesusComplex wrote:No I wasn't....but if you want me to, continue flaming. Actually, I encourage it. Lord knows this thread needs a lift. But lets try and keep it at a one page limit. I have plans.

RFAM: I'm gonna go see World Trade Center...so I better not wear any eye makeup.

Oh JC!
Tahts right! I know you!
Add me,im on Msn,I forgot who you are....sowwy...
KennyDolfan@Mac.com is my new Msn Addy.....For I hate getting spammed on KellyDolfan@hotmail.com..
Macs rule.PCs suck.Bill Gates is a retard.And the PC guy in the commies is stupidImageImage
master ed

Postby master ed » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:44 pm

Wow Kendol, you realla aren't nice. I have to babysit now.
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
kennydolfan

Postby kennydolfan » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:46 pm

master ed wrote:Wow Kendol, you realla aren't nice. I have to babysit now.

Realla?
Is taht a typo?or waht are you stupid?
Anyways...wtf does Babysitting have to do with this thread?
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:53 pm

Oh goodie, KDF.

kennydolfan wrote:Is taht a typo?or waht are you stupid?

Oh my. I don't think there's anything that could possibly be said for this.

kennydolfan wrote:Anyways...wtf does Babysitting have to do with this thread?

It's the RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF thread, and if he's going to go babysitting, then it's a RANDOM FACT ABOUT HIMSELF. Funny how that works, isn't it?

I've missed a bit of this it seems 'cause I've finally started playing Starfox Assault. Games like that are fun for button mashers like me. :D And if anybody wants the backstory on KDF and I (although I have absolutely no idea as to why she randomly came in and started bitching):

One day, she messaged me. I was okay with it at first but asked her to please, for the love of god, type using decent grammar. She got infuriated at me and started bitching at me about how she can type with whatever godawful kind of grammar she wanted to, so I told her that if she's going to be like that, just don't talk to me. Ever.

And basically she can't let that incident go because she's a stupid assh*le who couldn't pass first grade English if her life depended on it. If you don't want to be here with "people like me" (what? Honest people? People who can spell?) then why are you here to begin with? You have never provided anything constructive here, so you might as well leave. You could do the world a favour, too, and jump off of some tall building or pop some pills or something. Preferably the latter, it's cleaner.
CabbageCandy

Postby CabbageCandy » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:29 pm

iceiwynd wrote:^ Dude, that looks sweet!

Just before I go back to school I'm gonna get my hair dyed again, all of it this time. I'm thinking of a dark brown with a red-purpley tinge to it myself, and if I'm lucky, maybe a bit of my blue will show up through it. :D

Thanks! You should dye it, then, like, post a pic of it. red/purpley would look totally sweet on dark brown.
~The poster formaly known as Mrs. Eff~
(member since Sept. of 2004)
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:44 am

I'd love to see Lior get silver hair. ;P

And actually... I laughed when KSF said I was DD. She never seems to recognise me... she even once thought I was S_J on MSN once.

RFAM: Me & two guys I rap with have gotten bored of just posting on one board, so we're gonna be 'rap-board-pirates' and do a crusade on each and every board we come across. ;P
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:55 am

Hey CC, love the hair! I plan to dye mine red after chopping off the blonde highlights. Or at least get red highlights. It just depends what looks good against my overly pale skin, that's all.
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:23 am

iceiwynd wrote:
I've missed a bit of this it seems 'cause I've finally started playing Starfox Assault. Games like that are fun for button mashers like me.

sweet! that game totally rocks!!
kennydolfan

Postby kennydolfan » Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:36 am

Jay C wrote:And actually... I laughed when KSF said I was DD. She never seems to recognise me... she even once thought I was S_J on MSN once.

who the f*ck is KSF?
BTW all of you can just call me KD or Noodlelette...or Noodle...or something funny
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:06 am

Jay C wrote:Me & two guys I rap with have gotten bored of just posting on one board, so we're gonna be 'rap-board-pirates' and do a crusade on each and every board we come across. ;P

'rap-board-pirates' eh? Now that's a new one to me. :D
I'd love to hear what you sound like when yer' rapping; I never know what styles of rapping seem to be in fashion nowadays amongst people.

RFAM: One of my friends who also DJs has just bought a USB DJ deck that you can connect to the computer via USB cable and do stuff with. I didn't even know they existed but I'm getting one since it would make it so much easier than the decks I already have. No more long wires that go everywhere and no more mum complaining of so many wires hanging around my computer and music work area whenever she walks in the room. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:38 pm

i totally suck..

KD233 i hate you
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:53 pm

kenny'sdead233 wrote:i totally suck..

KD233 i hate you

Bloody hell dude!
You hate yourself!? :?
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:52 pm

EPAF wrote:
kenny'sdead233 wrote:i totally suck..

KD233 i hate you

Bloody hell dude!
You hate yourself!? :?

yup

go fall in a ditch kd233

Return to “Hot Topics”