Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:09 am

Drive By!

What? That'll make a good #4, having a group of black kids not die in a drive-by shooting when they know they should have.

Hmm... I've never seen any of those movies, seen the trailer of #1 or #2 a while ago and it looked like it was going to suck balls.

But, I went to see Liverpool yesterday. XD [We played crap, man. Drew with Sheff Utd. 1-1! They're like, a not-so-good team!]
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
x[L*Kay]x

Postby x[L*Kay]x » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:19 am

Sheffield United?That's disgusting.Shame on Liverpool.
[img:09615]http://i13.tinypic.com/2yzaazt.jpg[/img:09615]
Oficially sick of all the attention seekers on the BBS.You know who you are.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:24 am

Jay C wrote:But, I went to see Liverpool yesterday. XD [We played crap, man. Drew with Sheff Utd. 1-1! They're like, a not-so-good team!]

Yeh well at least your team drew. As for me; Reading 3 - Middlesbrough 2, and we 2-0 up at first as well. Why do we always lose against the crap teams; and now Sky Sports are gloating at the fact that Reading pulled off such a great come-back against us. I'm not confident about the season ahead for us. Next 5 game prediction; LOSE, LOSE, DRAW, DRAW, LOSE! :x
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:55 am

EPAF wrote:
Jay C wrote:But, I went to see Liverpool yesterday. XD [We played crap, man. Drew with Sheff Utd. 1-1! They're like, a not-so-good team!]

Yeh well at least your team drew. As for me; Reading 3 - Middlesbrough 2, and we 2-0 up at first as well. Why do we always lose against the crap teams; and now Sky Sports are gloating at the fact that Reading pulled off such a great come-back against us. I'm not confident about the season ahead for us. Next 5 game prediction; LOSE, LOSE, DRAW, DRAW, LOSE! :x

You were so cheated out of a point at the end there. :lol: They should have allowed Viduka's goal, as it was clearly onside.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:15 pm

Jay C wrote:
EPAF wrote:

You were so cheated out of a point at the end there. :lol: They should have allowed Viduka's goal, as it was clearly onside.

Well that's typical of them; everybody has something against Boro and they'll always give whatever advantage to the other team; especially teams like Reading. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
matts_diva_bitch

Postby matts_diva_bitch » Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:35 pm

XD According to Weird Al Yankovich's 'That's Your Horoscope For Today' song my horoscope is:

Taurus
You will never find true happiness - what you gonna do, cry about it? The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep

Good to know..... :roll:
ImageImage
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:43 pm

RFAM: I taught myself how to play Mountain Town (from SP:BLU) on the piano. :P
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:02 pm

NO I WAS NOT IN SPACE JAM SO PLEASE STOP PMING ME, IMING ME, EMAILING ME, AND ASKING ME IF I WAS.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:03 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:NO I WAS NOT IN SPACE JAM SO PLEASE STOP PMING ME, IMING ME, EMAILING ME, AND ASKING ME IF I WAS.

Were you in Space Jam BSR?

Who didn't see that coming? :D
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:38 pm

I taught myself how to play Poprocks & Coke by Green Day on my guitar.
master ed

Postby master ed » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:40 pm

I learned how to play free fallin by Tom Petty on guitar.
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:07 pm

There was a point in time a few years ago that I got so frustrated with the difference of "it's" and "its" that I stopped using apostrophes all together.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:13 pm

I learned how to play Mario on Nintendo.

Oh, and I seem to be the only person in my English class who can use apostrophes easily. o.O
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:32 pm

Jay C wrote:I learned how to play Mario on Nintendo.

You mean game-wise or actually impersonating him? :lol:
God I'd like to see you try and be Mario; wearing a plumber's uniform and talking like the Italian Scouser that you'd be.

Anyway RFAM, I've been rolling on the floor with laughter over the past 30 minutes as I've been looking over mountains of old graffiti and doodling sketches me and my best friend did when we were at school over about 3 years.

We used to always take the piss out of teachers we either found funny or basically just hated. We'd either talk like them (stereotypically or not), sketch them comedically and basically draw loads and loads of funny crap and stuff.
We'd also give them nicknames; especially the science teachers since they come in all different shapes and sizes. :P
We called one teacher 'Nobby' since he was such a nob to everybody, another one 'Nescafe' because he drank so much coffee (in just one lesson) and one 'Ziggy' since he was the only Muslim teacher in our school and his name began with Zig.

But the funniest had to be one of the main members of staff at the school who was first called Square head becaue of his virtually square-shaped face and then was finally dubbed 'Bastard Man'; a superhero with the powers of being a bastard. We had so much fun taking the piss out of him that we drew pages of pictures that took the piss out of him; the usual graffiti sketches.

Ah yes, I guess that was the only good thing about secondary school.
Rualya

Postby Rualya » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:56 am

I have double-jointed toes.

Return to “Hot Topics”