Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

MissingOctober
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:44 pm

Postby MissingOctober » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:19 pm

^ Ooh. Construction. I'm down with that. I play Sims! ^^ Lol.

My random fact is I'm at school right now jerking around on the computer when I should really be asking questions about my financial aide. -Sigh- I already walked over once. I don't want to go again. And use my legs.... I'm lazy like a son of a Cruise.
Image
cartman8213
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:32 pm

Postby cartman8213 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:23 pm

MissingOctober wrote:^ Ooh. Construction. I'm down with that. I play Sims! ^^ Lol.

My random fact is I'm at school right now jerking around on the computer when I should really be asking questions about my financial aide. -Sigh- I already walked over once. I don't want to go again. And use my legs.... I'm lazy like a son of a Cruise.

C'mon guy. Relax.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Image
Image
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
MissingOctober
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:44 pm

Postby MissingOctober » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:31 pm

cartman8213 wrote:C'mon guy. Relax.


Lmao. ^_^ That's what my brother tells me is the problem. I'm too relaxed... And, he tells me that when I'm driving. XD
Image
Taranis_Music
Posts: 1765
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:06 pm

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:36 pm

cartman8213 wrote:I'm officially sick of people that are officially sick of people putting "Officially sick" in thier sigs. :P


:o You Bitch!! :lol:

RFAM: I just called him a bitch.
cartman8213
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:32 pm

Postby cartman8213 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:39 pm

Taranis_Music wrote:
cartman8213 wrote:I'm officially sick of people that are officially sick of people putting "Officially sick" in thier sigs. :P


:o You Bitch!! :lol:

RFAM: I just called him a bitch.

Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah? Say that to my face, pussy.

RFAM: I'm gonna call Taranis a pussycat now. To you not-very-get-by-the-autobleep that is pussycat.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Image
Image
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Taranis_Music
Posts: 1765
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:06 pm

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:13 pm

cartman8213 wrote:
Taranis_Music wrote:
cartman8213 wrote:I'm officially sick of people that are officially sick of people putting "Officially sick" in thier sigs. :P


:o You Bitch!! :lol:

RFAM: I just called him a bitch.

Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah? Say that to my face, pussy.

RFAM: I'm gonna call Taranis a pussycat now. To you not-very-get-by-the-autobleep that is pussycat.


Fine, but you have to pay for my plane ticket to Baltimore. :lol:

RFAM: I lIke South Park. :shock:
StanismyMan
Posts: 2784
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:31 am

Postby StanismyMan » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:27 pm

RFAMC: My kitty eats Tuna.

RFAM: I'm eating oreos.
Image
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
MissingOctober
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:44 pm

Postby MissingOctober » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:37 pm

^I love Oreos! I steal them from you and dunk them in milk.
Image
Athena1999
Posts: 2492
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:08 am

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:29 am

[quote="MissingOctober":729e6][quote="cartman8213":729e6]
C'mon guy. Relax.[/quote:729e6]

Lmao. ^_^ That's what my brother tells me is the problem. I'm too relaxed... And, he tells me that when I'm driving. XD[/quote:729e6]

I am your polar opposite, I swear. I am never relaxed and drive people crazy, especially when driving! (I'm scared to death of trucks on the freeway... XD)
Image
SouthParkMaster66
Posts: 1719
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:17 am

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:34 am

RFAM: I'm Getting SP - Season 8 on Tuesday :D but a week from then I go back to school :(
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
kenny'sdead233
Posts: 656
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:37 am

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:23 am

Taranis_Music wrote:
RFAM: I lIke South Park. :shock:


i never would have guessed :P
Image
terrance&philliparesw
Posts: 980
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:17 am

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:56 am

cartman's girl wrote:My school starts on 9/11!!


Haha, that's when my Ancient History assignment is due in.


I f*cking want SEX. And a dick. Image A freakishly huge rock-hard f*cking DICK!
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
EPAF
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:29 pm

Postby EPAF » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:28 am

cartman's girl wrote:My school starts on 9/11!!


Mine too as well, I go back on the 11th September; not having a bloody clue when my lessons are during the day and how they're structured out. :roll:

Anyway, I got woke up at about 2:30am last night by the phone. It kept ringing and ringing really loud so I had no choice but to get up and go answer the phone; with my hair messed up and my eyes 3/4 shut. I picked up the phone and it was just a stupid Japanese call centre, so I put the phone down as soon as I heard a Japanese voice. But the phone then started ringing again. Picking it up, I hear screaming down a phone, followed by laughter. (obviously somebody just making a prank call)

And thanks to that plus some wierd noises outside and 3 huge daddy-long-legs buzzing around my room, I couldn't get to sleep until half four last night. :(
Image
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
DarkDucky
Posts: 1805
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:55 pm

Postby DarkDucky » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:50 pm

terrance&philliparesw wrote:I f*cking want SEX. And a dick. Image A freakishly huge rock-hard f*cking DICK!



hi.







RFAM: I don't know what to put here.

...except that.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
MixStan
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:35 pm

Postby MixStan » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:37 pm

I'm gonna kill this damn computer soon! :P

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests