Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

gothdork7

Postby gothdork7 » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:01 pm

Random fact about myself: I'm gonna die this Friday. Exact time: 3:22 AM
Click here to read the posts of official govik minions: http://s7.invisionfree.com/Govikz_Nevermore/index.php
!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i
Proud Member Of Chaos Posse, The Goth Army, The Stan Army, The Tweek Army, And The Kenny Army. BUTTERS TWEEK AND KENNY LIVE ON AS #2 ON MY LIST!
!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i
It's cheerleader season, all hunters, load up your guns.
Psykobrat

Postby Psykobrat » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:02 pm

Whoa, good luck, have fun :D
"When there is no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the earth."
BeccaCutswald

Postby BeccaCutswald » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:18 pm

What a bitch, Passion! I've been in that situation. I was about to ask the guy I've liked for ages to a dance and I was going to do it as soon as I got home. My friend, who KNEW I was going to ask, went ahead and asked him before me! "Sorry, I didn't know!" she said. Um, I told you, f*ckface!

But then he got sick and couldn't go. HA ha! Bitch!
I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
-Winston Churchill
Passion-of-the-Kyle

Postby Passion-of-the-Kyle » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:40 pm

BeccaCutswald wrote:What a bitch, Passion! I've been in that situation. I was about to ask the guy I've liked for ages to a dance and I was going to do it as soon as I got home. My friend, who KNEW I was going to ask, went ahead and asked him before me! "Sorry, I didn't know!" she said. Um, I told you, f*ckface!

But then he got sick and couldn't go. HA ha! Bitch!

Kinda serves her right....but with this it was like I've liked him for a long time and she just tells me this the other day. I'm sorry but if I have an opportunity to be happy I'd rather be happy and let that person be mad at me for a while.
I'm a Jew.
A lonely Jew.
I'd be merry, but I'm Hebrew.
On Christmas.
Dude,I know you're feeling jealous right now. But you can't blame me because I've got a sweet ass. I can't help it!
BeccaCutswald

Postby BeccaCutswald » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:43 pm

Passion-of-the-Kyle wrote:Kinda serves her right....but with this it was like I've liked him for a long time and she just tells me this the other day. I'm sorry but if I have an opportunity to be happy I'd rather be happy and let that person be mad at me for a while.

Amen.

Y'know...Other people suck. Go us. :wink:
I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
-Winston Churchill
Passion-of-the-Kyle

Postby Passion-of-the-Kyle » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:44 pm

word!
I'm a Jew.
A lonely Jew.
On Christmas.
Dude,I know you're feeling jealous right now. But you can't blame me because I've got a sweet ass. I can't help it!
TinaSchuh

Postby TinaSchuh » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:10 am

Stanley_Marsh109 wrote:What a bitch!

Don't let her get in the way between you and Steve. Just ignore her, she'll move on to other boys.

POTK I have to agree with this statement, if “Steve” is a good guy and likes you he should be able see what a tramp she is.

I had a friend like this too. I bet most of us have. All I had to do was say I liked someone and the bitch would practically F@*K him right in front of me whether she was with someone or not and it didn't stop after high school. Even after her first marriage she would go out and do whoever, whenever. After I got married she always would flirt with my husband; he called her the “leather-faced skank”. She also had the drinking and drug problem (pills) Actually, bitch, is too kind for her. I finally quit talking to her about 2 years ago and we had known each other our entire lives. Alls well that ends well.
Passion-of-the-Kyle

Postby Passion-of-the-Kyle » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:43 am

That's a good story....I like how it ends with your husband calling her the leather faced skank. :lol:

So I just went to go hang out with them for a bit just now and she was all over him. Good for them! I wish them luck.
I'm a Jew.
A lonely Jew.
On Christmas.
maxmcfrankin

Postby maxmcfrankin » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:49 am

This might shock you all but i'm a black jew.
:-)
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:10 am

I have a large collection of arrowheads, picked up near the river over the years.
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:11 am

You should have told "Alison"- "sh*t, move ova beyotch cause I'm getting me some Steve c*ock too! Maybe later he'll be with "jenny, beth or chastity" and you can be bitchy with them aboot him too! Now STFU, there's plenty of d*ck in the sea! :shock: :lol:
WE're just kidding with ya girlie!
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:12 am

*Looks back a page* Oh, that's who you guys are talking to! :lol:
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
kittytweek

Postby kittytweek » Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:17 am

im a girl...comon, wats more random then the obvious(**rhetorical question**)
UUG-Undercover Underpants Gnome
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:51 am

When WE're not out driving, WE're home watching TV.
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
kittytweek

Postby kittytweek » Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:57 am

ooh, ur good
UUG-Undercover Underpants Gnome

Return to “Hot Topics”