Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:42 am

I have a History Test I shoud be studying for, but I'm not. I will later.

RFAM: I laugh at the gayest knock-knock jokes.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:44 am

THis is like my senior year and Im stressing out! :(
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:37 am

I finally found my locker. God, I was killing my back. The text books are so f*ckin' heavy. On a good note: Tomorrow is my... I have bitchin' about it all week... my birthday! :lol:
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:50 pm

Scarlett Johansson is my favorite actress. She actually eats. Plus, she was in Ghost World and she is smart!

I bought a shirt a couple of weeks ago that is purple and it has 'Beautiful and Smart' written across the front. I'm very proud of it. I wish it was the other way around, but who cares?
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:00 pm

I hate being in the rain with my backpack because I'm terrified that it's going to soak through. It happened in Israel. For some reason there was a motherfucking HUGE rainstorm while we were there and while we thankfully spen tht eday indoors, simply running back to the bus was too much... Plus my billet had some gymanstics thing after the main day and she kept on walking SO SLOWLY and by the time I got back to her house to see the damage, EVERYTHING was soaked through, including my motherfucking journal. It took such a long time to dry and I was pissed and edgey the rest of the day, plus the following day because it was raining just as hard, but luckily I got a couple of garbage bags for that.

But still, ever since I've just been terrified of being out in the rain with my backpack.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:10 pm

I felt like a sardine in a tin today at college. All the first years had their second day at college today and all the second year students were off on Wednesday, so it was the first time that everybody was at college. And God it was a nightmare; about 1100 students at college and everywhere you went there were students just sitting, standing, talking and doing typical things that college students do. :roll:

Plus, the college coaches are now all packed so some people have to stand whilst catching a ride on the coaches since all the seats get taken. Luckily though I live near the coaches' first stop so I'm always guaranteed a seat. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:49 pm

^You're lucky you don't go to college in Montreal. Did you hear about the shooting there? Some goth guy walked into the cafeteria and started shooting people. One person died, and the rest are critical. Near-by people thought there were more than one person since there were so many gun shots. And the police eventually shot him dead.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:56 pm

Today, I get to watch TV for my homework.
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:16 pm

I have a boatload of homework. Seriously, I could probably fill a boat if my homework was on paper.

RFAM: I suck at writing essays. :(
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:21 pm

Stanismyman wrote:Today, I get to watch TV for my homework.

Well aren't you special?

Try 30 stats problems, random spanish sh*t, and 3 papers(those are due next week).
Setting the standard since 1852
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:22 pm

That sucks. I had like my locker to bring home yesterday. My back is killing me from this morning, and last night. I'm happy I have only English and Religion tonight. Damn, and Math.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:28 pm

I've just finished making another tune on my computer using Magix, Fruityloops & Sony Acid. Took me just under 2 hours but it was worth it; I had nothing else to do anyway. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:55 pm

Tomorrow at school is gonna be gay. I'm gonna get birthday beats, and class is gonn abe different because of this walk we're doing. Oh well, Monday is a half day. I'll be home at 11:00 AM! XD!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:03 pm

MixStan wrote:Tomorrow at school is gonna be gay. I'm gonna get birthday beats, and class is gonn abe different because of this walk we're doing.

Ah don't worry about it; you should be happy that it's your birthday tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be a great day for you. :wink:
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:20 pm

COTTAGE CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Hot Topics”