Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:43 pm

RFAM: I'm really happy right now. Seriously, this Christmas was amazing, so full of South Park stuff. =) The best things were the South Park motion lamp, as well as BL&U and Season 8 on dvd. But, I got alot of other cool things, as well as $85 and a harmonica. But, visiting my nana's was fun too, and we had a nice turkey dinner. I try not to let to consumerism get to my head on Christmas, but jesus, it's hard when I got so much awesome stuff! :D

...and speaking of Jesus...happy birthday JC...:P

So yeah, today has been really good. The only thing is haven't talked to Lior in a few days, and it's making me sad. =/
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:24 pm

I just discovered a pretty awesome band, Moonsorrow. They sound a little like Children Of Bodom, but they're fok metal/viking metal. Folk metal may sound strange to some of you, but it's pretty cool.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:23 am

Non-RFAM: Today has ben one hell of a SWEET day! I've never been this giddy, excited and happy since...well...........ever. So......as for presents, these are the things (that I can remember) that I got for Chrimbo:

Dan Brown's Angels & Demons (Hardback)
Dan Brown's Deception Point (Hardback)
Gorillaz Autobiography
Jamairoquai - Greatest Hits
Razorlight's Album
Keane's Album w/ Bonus DVD
Kasabian's Album
Snow Patrol's Album
A Hairdryer (funny......but I did need one)
Tubes & Selection Boxes of SWEETS & Chocolate
Aftershave, Spray & Shampoo (predicted pressie)
Wii Classic Controller w/ 2000 Virtual Console Points
New BLACK Motorola V3 Razr Phone
New BLACK Ana-Digi Watch
Graphical Calculator (the ones that cost about 40 pounda and are sooooo brilliant)
A LAPTOP!!!
Middlesbrough Monopoly
A Graphics Tablet
Some Socks
2 Pairs Of Jeans w/ Belts

......there's probably more, but I can't remember everything right now. But bloody hell, I didn't know I got all that stuff.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:55 am

Since there's no snow, I think I may be getting a little bit of seasonal depression. I'm feeling not as happy as I should be on Christmas, since I'm used to snow.

Seasonal depression is very strange though, it's weird how the weather can make somebody depressed. But I wouldn't say I'm depressed, I'm just not as happy as I should be.
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:00 pm

I GOT AN WINDOWS XP! Sorry. :P The new computer is going to be set up tomorrow. I also got an electric guitar. This Christmas was pretty good.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:15 am

^Lucky :wink:

RFAM: I'm hoping to buy a new computer in the next couple of weeks. As of now I have $365, but assuming I get $100 for my birthday on the 9th, then when I sell my saddle for about $400, plus allowance and payments from work, that should be about $900, so I'm planning on buying a nice computer and tablet. :D Then, I know a guy who can get me photoshop CS2 for free, and possibly the latest version of adobe flash. Woot!

And...

Another RFAM, I'm going to get a heart scan and some bloodwork done soon (in the new year, since my mom is more concerned about her insurance and the medical bill than my actual health :roll: ) to see if I have some heart disease or something. That means I get to walk around with a fancy moniter thing hooked up to my chest for a few days...whooo...how exciting...>_> )
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:10 am

RFAM: When I am not playing Zelda, I am thinking of playing Zelda

So yeah, I may not be around for a week or two on acount of how pissah this game is.

P.S. Pissah is a compliment
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:15 am

I have a milkshake sitting beside me, two hours of House just started on Fox, my period lasted two days as usual so I still get a day at Disneyland without that bugging me, I figured out that I'll finish my current fic by around July and if things go the way they do it'll probably be around 175 000 words, and I'm hopelessly addicted to the internet.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:54 pm

I swam distance competitivly for about five years, but I never really liked it. I just swam it because no one else on the team would and after a couple years, I was pretty good. I would have rather swam butterfly....or maybe the 100yd freestlye.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:04 pm

I'm only half way through my first of two weeks off, and I'm already bored. I'm kind of sick, so I can't really go out in the cold, and I don't feel like watching anymore TV. That's why I'm on the internet.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:57 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:I'm only half way through my first of two weeks off, and I'm already bored. I'm kind of sick, so I can't really go out in the cold, and I don't feel like watching anymore TV. That's why I'm on the internet.

at least you get 2 weeks, we get less than a week. But for some reason we get a week for MLK day. Why the hell is the MLK break longer than Christmas? Just shows how screwed up the school systems administration is.
Setting the standard since 1852
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:52 pm

Wow, you guys don't get much time off... o__o We get 3 weeks off for the Crimbo holidays.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:21 am

I go back to school January 3.

Ahhh, the fact that January is right around the corner is both a good and bad thing for me. Good because my sixteenth birthday is on the 20th, but bad because I have to start studying for f*cking midterms that begin on the 19th.

That's gonna be such fun. :D *cough*SARCASM*cough*
CyniKel

Postby CyniKel » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:15 am

When I was in first grade, a bigger kid convinced me that my fingernails would fall off if I didn't keep pressing them down. So I would sit for hours, pressing a nail down and then moving onto the next. I know it isn't true now, but when I am really stressed I'll start pressing on my fingernails again.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:33 am

Random fact: I need to go to the bathroom. I think I'll go right now.
I *Heart* You.

Return to “Hot Topics”