Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:26 pm

I'm typing these stupid geography notes.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:24 pm

RFAM: I sent Big-Will a PM saying he should over through Nall.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:44 pm

RFAM: After a delay of nearly a month, the good ole' North East of England finally got treated to a bit of snow and I loved every minute of college today whenever I was outside. So much snow fell that my college coach was late by 20 minutes because of so much snowy traffic. (which meant sweet news for me) And goodness, the countryside looks bloody brilliant when it's all covered in snow. :D

Anyway, it's pitch black outside now so I guess the snow will last another day unless it snows again tomorrow, but I doubt it will. But God (or whoever) took his bloody time when he treated us to some snow for once in a while. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:41 pm

It just finally snowed in NEW england to. :) And the nice kind of snow thats good for snowballs.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:35 pm

RFAM: I take the math regents tomorrow, and then I'll finally be done with midterms! \o/
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:52 pm

DevilAngel16 wrote:RFAM: I take the math regents tomorrow, and then I'll finally be done with midterms! \o/

Oh god Ali, I have that too tomorrow. I'm nervous...I've been doing really bad at math this year. Plus, I have to walk three miles to school at noon to get there, since there's no scheduled classes. :x Talk about something I definitely don't want to do....

Nevertheless, good luck Ali. :D
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:08 pm

crazyQH wrote:Nevertheless, good luck Ali. :D

Thanks Dee! You too. ^_^

Yeah, all of us New Yorkers have to take the math regents. I hope it's easy. I took a bunch of practice ones, so I'm not that worried.

...But why must it be three freaking hours long? Gaaah, I'm gonna go insane. We should be allowed to leave once we're finished, but we have to sit there until 3:15 PM. Ah well. I'll just take the test very sloooowly.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:22 pm

DevilAngel16 wrote:Yeah, all of us New Yorkers have to take the math regents. I hope it's easy. I took a bunch of practice ones, so I'm not that worried.

...But why must it be three freaking hours long? Gaaah, I'm gonna go insane. We should be allowed to leave once we're finished, but we have to sit there until 3:15 PM. Ah well. I'll just take the test very sloooowly.

I wish you luck too on that maths thing. As a fellow Novice Mathematician (well, I say Novice :lol:), I know how Maths Tests feel. I had my C3 Maths Exam last week and I was worried as hell about it. And like the famous film title, it was a mixture of the good, the bad & the ugly - the ugly being very WIERD maths. :?

Plus, I started the C4 Unit of work today in class and it was probably the first time in ages that I actually didn't have a clue as to how to do the topic - Algerbraic Polynomial Factors; whatever that's supposed to mean.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:31 pm

Maaath, eh? :B People are always surprised when they find out that I hate math because my dad's a math teacher. The two are hardly related, though, yet somehow people are surprised.

I had my math final last Thursday, on the 18th. I got a 91% on it, and a 93% in math overall - which was the sixth highest in the class of... twenty-two, I think? And because I'm in IB, I get to start taking grade 11 math next semester! And then I have to take grade 12 math in the first semester of grade 11! And then calculus in the second semester of grade 11! And it's ALL AT THE IB LEVEL! :D

... I can't wait until grade 12 when I'm done with math (and science) forever. ><;
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:50 pm

DevilAngel16 wrote:
crazyQH wrote:Nevertheless, good luck Ali. :D

Thanks Dee! You too. ^_^

Yeah, all of us New Yorkers have to take the math regents. I hope it's easy. I took a bunch of practice ones, so I'm not that worried.

Isn't it just New York students who take regents? Eh...I really, really don't want to take mine...

You're not allowed to leave when you're done Ali? We're allowed to leave after and hour and a half. However, I might end up using more time than that, since well, I suck at math.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:01 pm

crazyQH wrote:You're not allowed to leave when you're done Ali? We're allowed to leave after and hour and a half. However, I might end up using more time than that, since well, I suck at math.

Nope. My school doesn't allow us to leave until 3:15, so I might as well take my time with the test, since I'll have nothing better to do. I wish we could leave after an hour and a half into it like your school. ><

I'm sure you'll do fine, Dee.

EPAF wrote:I wish you luck too on that maths thing.

Thanks. ^^

iceiwynd wrote:I had my math final last Thursday, on the 18th. I got a 91% on it, and a 93% in math overall - which was the sixth highest in the class of... twenty-two, I think? And because I'm in IB, I get to start taking grade 11 math next semester! And then I have to take grade 12 math in the first semester of grade 11! And then calculus in the second semester of grade 11! And it's ALL AT THE IB LEVEL! :D

Whoooo! XD
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:28 pm

I forgot to include this in my last post, but what the hell:

RFAM: I'm in a really giddy mood tonight, because tomorrow is my first double lesson of Music Composing & Technology. I'll be sat in the college's secret dark lil' music studio surrounded by mixers, computers, synthesisers, decks and instruments of all kinds for 2 whole hours just composing and mixing/mashing/editting up music.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <------- Current Giddyness Reading!
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:39 pm

I wish this week was over with! I got an Art Exam tomorrow then a English Exam on Friday.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:55 pm

Novacaine15 wrote:I wish this week was over with! I got an Art Exam tomorrow then a English Exam on Friday.

All the best with it :)
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:25 pm

I won a new mouse pad in science class, but its holographic, so it makes an awful scratching sound whenever I move it left and right.

Return to “Hot Topics”