Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

TinaSchuh

Postby TinaSchuh » Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:50 pm

Lonely_Joo_1997 wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:What is even better is when they decide to use your bed as a litterbox. One of my cats did that to me once. I had fun changing the sheets,and disinfecting the mattress. :lol:

Once, one of my cats decided that my pillow was a nice spot to take a leak. She urinated right smack-dab in the middle of my pillow... Man, was I mad at her.

What the hell is up with the cats? :roll: Recently, I had to stop allowing my cat in the house; I got tired of having to follow him around until he got settled. The little turd had decided to pee on the dog bed every time he came in; every freakin time! At least all of her bedding is washable. I found myself yelling things at the cat, for instance: WTF? You just walked in the door; you have been out for 10 hours, couldn’t find anywhere to go outside?

Random fact about Gray Kitty: My cat has thumbs so he wraps both paws around the doorknob and he can almost open it himself. At night when I’m alone and he wiggles the doorknob, it freaks me out a little :shock: , even though I am the one that checks for things-that-go-bump-in-the-night. :?
TinaSchuh

Postby TinaSchuh » Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:59 pm

Stanley_Marsh109 wrote:The jellyfish sting hurt pretty bad at first. I was running on the beach, talking to Passion on the phone, when all the sudden I had this sharp stabbing sensation on the back of my leg. I cried out and fell to the ground. In the middle there was one circular hole, but all around it were the telltale lines. It itched like crazy after that, and I'm going to have a scar there.

A hole? :shock: I’ve never gotten a hole from a jellyfish. That’s got to be one vicious jellyfish. Hey, did you stop someone and ask him or her to pee on your leg? You know, to kill the stinging. :lol:

Are you sure it wasn’t a small stingray, now that would have knocked you to the ground and left a hole.
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:01 pm

There aren't any stingrays in that part of Hawaii. And there were swollen streaks across my skin, telltale signs of a jellyfish. A dive master looked at it and said was a jellyfish. As for the hole in the center, I haven't the faintest clue where it came from, but it went away in a few days.
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
TinaSchuh

Postby TinaSchuh » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:21 pm

Stanley_Marsh109 wrote:There aren't any stingrays in that part of Hawaii. And there were swollen streaks across my skin, telltale signs of a jellyfish. A dive master looked at it and said was a jellyfish. As for the hole in the center, I haven't the faintest clue where it came from, but it went away in a few days.

Isn’t there some other jellyfish like creature out there called a man-o-war (however you spell it); I could be wrong, but I’m thinking they can cause some serious damage to a person. Maybe I should go look it up.
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:23 pm

It's called the Portugese Man-o-war, and their stings are far more severe than what I got. Bad ones can cause paralysis, which I certainly didn't have. They also have a purplish float that you can see for quite a ways, whereas a jellyfish is rather pale, almost clear.

TinaSchuh

Postby TinaSchuh » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:28 pm

Stanley_Marsh109 wrote:It's called the Portugese Man-o-war, and their stings are far more severe than what I got. Bad ones can cause paralysis, which I certainly didn't have. They also have a purplish float that you can see for quite a ways, whereas a jellyfish is rather pale, almost clear.

Thanks, that save me from having to look it up.

The jellyfish can be fairly thick here in the summer. They are mostly on the outer coast, but we boat down to a barrier island and sit on a beach inside; so, I haven’t seen any in years.
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:30 pm

Yeah, I usually don't see too many when I go on beach trips. Most that I see are in estuaries or near the coast.

Passion-of-the-Kyle

Postby Passion-of-the-Kyle » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:35 pm

SugarDaddyStan wrote:
Passion-of-the-Kyle wrote:He shot you in the leg?! :shock:

That crazy SOB!
I'll kill him!
:lol:

I can always count on you to stand up for me and back me up 8) lol

word
I'm a Jew.
A lonely Jew.
I'd be merry, but I'm Hebrew.
On Christmas.
Dude,I know you're feeling jealous right now. But you can't blame me because I've got a sweet ass. I can't help it!
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:50 pm

I'm hella bored. :(

Agent20Mulder

Postby Agent20Mulder » Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:51 pm

My fiancee say's I look like Agent Mulder...favorite show, so I guess so... :lol:
Passion-of-the-Kyle

Postby Passion-of-the-Kyle » Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:52 pm

My boss called me up today and asked me to work and being the idiot that I am I said yes...and tomorrow my new boss is starting.... :cry:
I'm a Jew.
A lonely Jew.
On Christmas.
Dude,I know you're feeling jealous right now. But you can't blame me because I've got a sweet ass. I can't help it!
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:53 pm

Scheiß! That's gonna suck! :(

Agent20Mulder

Postby Agent20Mulder » Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:54 pm

What is your job? I'm training to be in the Port Townsend Police Department. Until then, my fiancee is the working one.
Passion-of-the-Kyle

Postby Passion-of-the-Kyle » Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:03 am

I work in this low carb store and I hate the food here(tastes like dog food)but I get paid plenty for doing next to nothing work.
:twisted: :lol:
I'm a Jew.
A lonely Jew.
On Christmas.
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:05 am

Yep, I can testify about the little work part. :lol:

Return to “Hot Topics”