Moderator: Big-Will

Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:38 am

Dude, it's 3:30 in the morning and my mom is still at her party. :lol:
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
Highwaydog

Postby Highwaydog » Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:52 am

I recently found out, that it hurts, if you want to walk through the wall besides a door... didn't really get where the door is and walked into the door frame :(
signatures are being overrated.
Princess_Chaos_358176
Official Defender of Butters

Postby Princess_Chaos_358176 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:57 am

I can hold a grudge for a long, long time. The longest is five years and still growing.
Highwaydog

Postby Highwaydog » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:20 am

i just had to look in the english -> german dictionary, what a "grudge" is :wink:
Lonely_Joo_1997

Postby Lonely_Joo_1997 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:01 pm

Princess_Chaos_358176 wrote:I can hold a grudge for a long, long time. The longest is five years and still growing.

Same here. I have a severe problem with holding grudges. It's almost impossible for me to forgive anyone.
Highwaydog

Postby Highwaydog » Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:11 pm

In some cases, it's the same to me. But often I can forgive the other one very quickly, 'cause then I am planning to do something even worse!

Like the one guy, who was for 6 years in our class, and kept annoying me for 2 years, and so I made a website about him, and we all had very much to laugh, and I'm mean? no, that's not true, I guess.
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:21 pm

I can forgive people very quickly, as long as they really didn't mean any harm and they don't do it again or on a regular basis.

TinaSchuh

Postby TinaSchuh » Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:09 pm

Forgiveness is indisputably a most delightful experience. The day I realized I forgave an abusive ex boyfriend, I felt so f*cking great to be relieved of that hate and anger. See sig below.
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:10 pm

Grudges suck ass. They only bring you down and make you even more angry and bitter.

Lonely_Joo_1997

Postby Lonely_Joo_1997 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:33 pm

Stanley_Marsh109 wrote:Grudges suck ass. They only bring you down and make you even more angry and bitter.

Yeah, grudges suck. I just can't stop myself sometimes. I'm a much different person now that I was in high school. I have tossed out my high school yearbooks, pictures, and diaries. They were just way too depressing, and I am embarassed by them. I was with my ex-boyfriend for 8 years, and we finally dumped each other at the beginning of this summer. We fought all the time because of the fact that I was always holding grudges. I had several grudges against him that I just couldn't forget, and it was the cause of our break-up. Now that I look back, I am happy that I dumped his ass. He was such an assh*le to me.

Anyway...

I am going to confess something, and I hope that you don't think ill of me afterwards. When I was in 8th grade, there was a boy named Joey (not his real name), and we were friends. My ex-boyfriend Kyle (not his real name), Joey, and I were best friends. We all sat by each other in Symphonic Band class. Joey used to smack me a lot, and even if it was just playing around, I didn't like it. He hit me hard several times. Perhaps he didn't know his own strength, or perhaps he was just a bastard? Nevertheless, I was so fed up with him at one point, that I bit his hand before he could hit me. He didn't talk me at all for the next two days. Suddenly, our band teacher wanted to see both of us in the hallway. He chewed both of us up and spit us out. He was a very mean teacher, and wouldn't listen to either sides of the story. I told him that Joey was always hitting me, and Joey told him that I bit him really hard, but he wouldn't listen. We both received detentions. I hated Joey forever after this turn of events. When we got in high school, everyone hated Joey. I just ignored him, but I had a deep grudge against him still. My younger brothers and I made a whole series of stories, comics, and songs based on everyone that we disliked, and Joey was the leader of the team. As you can see, I hated him with a passion, and obviously wasn't about to forgive him.

Then, last November, Kyle came up to me during our university's marching band practice and told me that he had bad news -- Joey was found dead in his garage. It was a cold winter, and Joey didn't have his housekey on him. He was sitting in his garage... with his car still running. He suffocated to death, and his family came home to find him dead. My heart sank after I heard this. I spent several years hating him, and our hatred was never forgotten. I remembered those times when I was really mad at him, I said that I wanted him to die. I still feel horrible. I look at the hateful series that I made when I was younger, and it almost brings me to tears. I spent so much energy hating Joey, and I never once apologized to him or forgave him. I didn't destroy our series, but I wrote "In memory of Joey 1984-2003" on all of them.

What upsets me to this day is the fact that some people think I was happy to hear that he died. My childhood friend Shelly (not her real name) asked me if I was happy to hear about his death, and I was disgusted. How could I be happy over someone's death? The story of "Joey" will haunt me forever. If only I could have told him that I forvage him, and that I was sorry for everything... :cry:
Last edited by Lonely_Joo_1997 on Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:39 pm

That's why you never hold grudges. I'm really sorry to hear that, for you must have felt horribly guilty. :(

Lonely_Joo_1997

Postby Lonely_Joo_1997 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:45 pm

Yes, I felt so guilty after I heard about what happened to Joey. He's the reason why I try my best not to hold grudges anymore. It's in my nature to hold grudges, and it's hard to fight, but I try my best. If I held grudges, then I would hate everyone in the whole world. That wouldn't be cool.
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:49 pm

I get horrible stage fright.

Lonely_Joo_1997

Postby Lonely_Joo_1997 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:52 pm

Random fact:

Avril Lavigne's CD scared my roommates out of the room during my first year of college, thus enabling me to get some shut-eye. I discussed this on a thread entitled "The Avril Thread" or something like that.
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:57 pm

I know a whole lot of completely useless crap. For instance, that an Obersturmfuhrer of the Waffen SS is the equivilant to a First Lieutenant in the US Army.

Return to “Hot Topics”