Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

kathythecarmelite

Postby kathythecarmelite » Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:24 pm

Sweet, Jamez--LITERALLY! :lol:
Getshi

Postby Getshi » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:31 pm

Glad to hear that Jamez.

I'm staying home from school today because I got sick and threw up at school yesterday.

I hate stating home from school, because I feel like I'm missing something.
"Blammo!"
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:50 pm

Yay, I got a 96 on my research essay in English Comp! Best of all, the semester's almost over! :D
kathythecarmelite

Postby kathythecarmelite » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:Yay, I got a 96 on my research essay in English Comp! Best of all, the semester's almost over! :D

Is that the fake Korean War thing?

Maybe you could go into writing instead of editing! :wink:
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:22 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:Yay, I got a 96 on my research essay in English Comp! Best of all, the semester's almost over! :D

:lol: Was that the one about Stem Cell research?
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:23 am

Yup, that's the one.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:36 pm

Forgive me for any errors in this but last night riding my bike from Mike's house I go to make the turn a car is speeding right in front of me. he didn't slow down so I had to break my back breaks suck so i had to use the front I got flung off my bike nearly hit the assh*le's car my left hand lANDED HARD on the side walk and I sdcarred my right hand. now I should Have went to mikes house which was only a few feet away but i was in a hurry to get home. The f*cking driver didn't slow down, stop, or pull into reverse to check if i was opkay. The mother f*cker saw me fall if if that happened to me again with the same guy. f*ck him i'm going to hop off the bike and make it hit that douchebag's car. I hAD TOM pick up my sweat pants that i brought with me and a game so i got back on the bike in utter pain and i didn't petal i kicked it along i held on to the sweat pants the sweat pants got caught in between the bar over the front wheel, and the front wheel i fell off aghain scrapping my right shin and got my leg stuck in the bike. Now i dragged the bike by the swerat pants for a lonhg time until they came un attatched. THen i hunched over in pain and walked home. My left arm might be fractyured it's in a sling. i went to a hospital which was a 40 minutes away my arm felt very wierd. They said that there are fluids in my arm that were so not6icalble they were on the x-rays.
In closing in 8th grade my pinkey got jammed with a basdketball for five days i told my mom it was broiken then we got an x-ray it was.
Yesterday on the car ride to the hospital i told my mom i was going to end up in a sling, and i did.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
kathythecarmelite

Postby kathythecarmelite » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:56 pm

Ohhhh--you poor guy. :cry:

As I told AGNAT last week, I'd send you a virtual hug, except that it would do more harm than good! :cry:

I hope you feel better soon.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:03 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Forgive me for any errors in this but last night riding my bike from Mike's house I go to make the turn a car is speeding right in front of me. he didn't slow down so I had to break my back breaks suck so i had to use the front I got flung off my bike nearly hit the assh*le's car my left hand lANDED HARD on the side walk and I sdcarred my right hand. now I should Have went to mikes house which was only a few feet away but i was in a hurry to get home. The f*cking driver didn't slow down, stop, or pull into reverse to check if i was opkay. The mother f*cker saw me fall if if that happened to me again with the same guy. f*ck him i'm going to hop off the bike and make it hit that douchebag's car. I hAD TOM pick up my sweat pants that i brought with me and a game so i got back on the bike in utter pain and i didn't petal i kicked it along i held on to the sweat pants the sweat pants got caught in between the bar over the front wheel, and the front wheel i fell off aghain scrapping my right shin and got my leg stuck in the bike. Now i dragged the bike by the swerat pants for a lonhg time until they came un attatched. THen i hunched over in pain and walked home. My left arm might be fractyured it's in a sling. i went to a hospital which was a 40 minutes away my arm felt very wierd. They said that there are fluids in my arm that were so not6icalble they were on the x-rays.
In closing in 8th grade my pinkey got jammed with a basdketball for five days i told my mom it was broiken then we got an x-ray it was.
Yesterday on the car ride to the hospital i told my mom i was going to end up in a sling, and i did.

Damn, man, that is some serious sh*t. :shock: I wish ill fate upon whoever hit you. I hate maniacs who drive 30 miles over the speed limit, and the least he could've done was stop and see if you were all right. I wonder if he realizes that it's against the law to leave the scene of a serious accident that he was involved in.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:24 pm

i hope you feel better soon BSR
i dont suppose you got his registration number on his car , the f*cking maniac .
maxmcfrankin

Postby maxmcfrankin » Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:40 pm

I woke up at 2:30 pm again. I do this way too often.
:-)
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:13 am

thank you guys I'm down to one finger at typing it sucks how the hell am i going to do fiction writing.
it took me 10 minutes to eat 4 chinese chicken wings they started to get cold. man if both of my arms worked there would be no more wings.
Quick_Nick

Postby Quick_Nick » Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:42 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Forgive me for any errors in this but last night riding my bike from Mike's house I go to make the turn a car is speeding right in front of me. he didn't slow down so I had to break my back breaks suck so i had to use the front I got flung off my bike nearly hit the assh*le's car my left hand lANDED HARD on the side walk and I sdcarred my right hand. now I should Have went to mikes house which was only a few feet away but i was in a hurry to get home. The f*cking driver didn't slow down, stop, or pull into reverse to check if i was opkay. The mother f*cker saw me fall if if that happened to me again with the same guy. f*ck him i'm going to hop off the bike and make it hit that douchebag's car. I hAD TOM pick up my sweat pants that i brought with me and a game so i got back on the bike in utter pain and i didn't petal i kicked it along i held on to the sweat pants the sweat pants got caught in between the bar over the front wheel, and the front wheel i fell off aghain scrapping my right shin and got my leg stuck in the bike. Now i dragged the bike by the swerat pants for a lonhg time until they came un attatched. THen i hunched over in pain and walked home. My left arm might be fractyured it's in a sling. i went to a hospital which was a 40 minutes away my arm felt very wierd. They said that there are fluids in my arm that were so not6icalble they were on the x-rays.

I've had way too many close calls on my bike to count them all.
kathythecarmelite

Postby kathythecarmelite » Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:56 am

I have a lot of work to do today, so I woke up extra-early.

Obviously my first task is to look at the BBS! 8)
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:17 pm

My arm isn't broken but the elbow ligaments and muscles around there are pretty f*cked up.

Return to “Hot Topics”