Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

citygal20011
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:43 am

Postby citygal20011 » Tue May 31, 2005 2:33 am

when i was about 4 years old my guinea pig bit my nipple off and ate it. I was about to take a bath, and while my bath water was running I decided to hold my guinepig. not a good idea! I swear, i mean who would lie about that?
I don't take criticism well, I just ignore it!
Cartmans Bitch
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:45 am

Postby Cartmans Bitch » Tue May 31, 2005 10:05 am

puderdocka wrote:I hate lord of the rings but all my friends loves it...one of my friends are even going to some fanatsy camp this summer and they have to wear ugly grey/brown clothes and speak elv language and other gay stuff :?


Wheres that? I would love to go there. I love Lord Of The Rings too.
SOUTH PARK RUUULES!!! Lol YEAH BABY!!!

Image Vice President of the Cartman Army!!!
puderdocka
Posts: 1230
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:48 pm

Postby puderdocka » Tue May 31, 2005 5:39 pm

Cartmans Bitch wrote:
puderdocka wrote:I hate lord of the rings but all my friends loves it...one of my friends are even going to some fanatsy camp this summer and they have to wear ugly grey/brown clothes and speak elv language and other gay stuff :?


Wheres that? I would love to go there. I love Lord Of The Rings too.




I don't know(don't care either,fantasy sucks)...some miles away from here I think.

Random fact:I'm a fishthief,nyan!
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
M Cartman
Posts: 692
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:50 am

Postby M Cartman » Tue May 31, 2005 6:55 pm

I play guitar, drums, and piano. w00t!
Image
AKA Mzepp
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue May 31, 2005 7:24 pm

Random fact about me is I can't function in the morning without caffiene...
Image
M Cartman
Posts: 692
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:50 am

Postby M Cartman » Tue May 31, 2005 7:25 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:Random fact about me is I can't function in the morning without caffiene...

I'm right with ya. :P
Image
AKA Mzepp
coffeeguy9
Board Moderator
Posts: 928
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:08 am

Postby coffeeguy9 » Tue May 31, 2005 7:32 pm

M Cartman wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:Random fact about me is I can't function in the morning without caffiene...

I'm right with ya. :P


I second these notions
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.
M Cartman
Posts: 692
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:50 am

Postby M Cartman » Tue May 31, 2005 7:33 pm

FACT:

Joined: 08 Feb 2005
Posts: 128
Location: FOOKERVILLE
8)
Image
AKA Mzepp
Brave_Sir_Ribbit
Posts: 4315
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 6:02 pm

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Tue May 31, 2005 7:59 pm

I have noticed that way to many former banned users have been unbanned or now have new accounts. I leave it at that.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
M Cartman
Posts: 692
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:50 am

Postby M Cartman » Tue May 31, 2005 8:05 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:I have noticed that way to many former banned users have been unbanned or now have new accounts. I leave it at that.

:lol: That was directed at me, right?

nall trusts me. :D w0000t!!!
Image
AKA Mzepp
Kenny_always inmy-heart
Posts: 688
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:55 pm

Postby Kenny_always inmy-heart » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:39 am

Haha! Random fact, I joined the BBS on Orlando Bloom's 28th Birthday!
Last edited by Kenny_always inmy-heart on Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

:P~*Call me Stephy please! I don't like being called by my username*~:P
Grizim
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:57 pm

Postby Grizim » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:51 am

citygal20011 wrote:when i was about 4 years old my guinea pig bit my nipple off and ate it. I was about to take a bath, and while my bath water was running I decided to hold my guinepig. not a good idea! I swear, i mean who would lie about that?


Wow. No offense dude, but AAAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHhahaHahhahaHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHhahahhaHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHhaHAHAHAHHAhAHaHhahahHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG....haha.

I would have cried though if I was four and my hamster at the time bit my nipple off and ate it. Do you now only have one nipple? What does the nippleless part of your chest look like now?
Image
As enjoyable as abuse.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit
Posts: 4315
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 6:02 pm

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:11 am

Hmmm I wonder.
I also noticed that MCartman didn't get the date she joined correct even though it's on the side of every post.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
M Cartman
Posts: 692
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:50 am

Postby M Cartman » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:14 pm

I am obsessed with Led Zeppelin. 8)
Image
AKA Mzepp
monkey333
Posts: 1165
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:44 pm

Postby monkey333 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:48 pm

random fact of the day: My favorite Cannibal: The Musical song is When I was on Top of You.
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests