Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:56 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Hahahaha.
You think I f*cking care if you care that I hate you? Well guess what your wrong, and it's the kind of wrong that is like f*cking your cousin wrong and if a redneck is reading this it's wrong.
LOOK AT THE TOPIC NAME DUMB ASS.
Random Fact About YOURSELF.
Now shut up, I eat fried chicken as if I was black.
I have to agree with any poster here who talked about any form of chicken, chicken is goooooooooood.
For all of the users who have been here as long as IU have remember that cough I had? I still have it, it's been 3 and almost a half years.
But I found out why I have this cough, (no it's not pot.) my medicine Concerta has a dozen side effects, I have 3 of them, Loss of Appetite (until night), Insomnia, and coughing, and guess how long I've been taking Concerta for? Yep you guessed it (or maybe you didn't if you are slow like my computer currently is.).

:l Yeah Random Fact About Yourself, Chicken isnt f*cking about yourself you stupid pussycat.
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:00 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:But I found out why I have this cough, (no it's not pot.) my medicine Concerta has a dozen side effects, I have 3 of them, Loss of Appetite (until night), Insomnia, and coughing, and guess how long I've been taking Concerta for? Yep you guessed it (or maybe you didn't if you are slow like my computer currently is.).

I know how you feel, I used to be on Concerta & had the same side effects, but I'm fine now(I stopped taking it about 3 years ago.)
Setting the standard since 1852
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:21 pm

Eric your post did not make sense, and you either are really gay and decided to write pussycat, or tried to write pussycat and it got edited, probably the second one but anywho.
They tried to put me on Stratera cause it was a non narcotic pill. (aren't all pills considered narcotics though?) It changed me drastically, I was more pissed off and my behavior was uncontrollable, I got taken off of it a few weeks go by I walk past the TV the news was on and I hear the word Stratera, I stop and I look at the TV it turns out Stratera users may become suicidal. I laughed my ass off and showed my mom and dad it, I didn't have suicidal behavoirs but I became a big bastard to lots of people.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:33 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Eric your post did not make sense, and you either are really gay and decided to write pussycat, or tried to write pussycat and it got edited, probably the second one but anywho.
They tried to put me on Stratera cause it was a non narcotic pill. (aren't all pills considered narcotics though?) It changed me drastically, I was more pissed off and my behavior was uncontrollable, I got taken off of it a few weeks go by I walk past the TV the news was on and I hear the word Stratera, I stop and I look at the TV it turns out Stratera users may become suicidal. I laughed my ass off and showed my mom and dad it, I didn't have suicidal behavoirs but I became a big bastard to lots of people.

Lmao me the gay one? everyone knows ur gay just look at ur pics
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:27 pm

Pay attention, I said you were being gay if you actually typed pussycat, I also said you were probably trying to say pussycat but it got edited out cause the site is a bitch basically so yeah. You actually have browsed through this site to find pics of me? Dude you've been saying people have no lives for awhile but you've been on this site every time I logged on, so that just blows your everyone else here but me has no life theory right out of the fuccking roof.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:30 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Pay attention, I said you were being gay if you actually typed pussycat, I also said you were probably trying to say pussycat but it got edited out cause the site is a bitch basically so yeah. You actually have browsed through this site to find pics of me? Dude you've been saying people have no lives for awhile but you've been on this site every time I logged on, so that just blows your everyone else here but me has no life theory right out of the fuccking roof.

No cos we can browse at f*cking things on the site you no I looked at that story you were making and I seen ur pics ur wanting people to look at ur pics.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:59 am

I was camping this weekend and we got a shit-ton of rain on Saturday night. It just poured all night and we were all wet & miserable, but we toughed it out. I've done a lot of camping and plenty of that has been in sh*tty weather, but this may have been the worse.
If anyone was in southern Wisconsin or northern Illinois this weekend, you'll know what I'm talking about.

You read it! You can't unread it!
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:20 am

geez, eric and bsr....fight fight fight...

*saracstic* isn't this thread just filled with love?

hahahahaha :lol: .... i dont care if you guys fight! :) have fun! i just find arguments funny sometimes. :D so anyways, to do what im here for; a random fact about me: today i have found that there are a few snobby people in my school... there meanies. that is all... :evil:
Image Image Image
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:02 am

I don't feel safe in my own house anymore. My brother tapes everything I do with his new cell phone. Yesterday he taped me while I was dancing through the kitchen with knifes in my hands. :oops:
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:19 pm

Agaath95 wrote:I don't feel safe in my own house anymore. My brother tapes everything I do with his new cell phone. Yesterday he taped me while I was dancing through the kitchen with knifes in my hands. :oops:

:shock: How many clips does he have of you exactly?
Makaveli792

Postby Makaveli792 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:34 pm

My name is Valtteri Elias Leinonen. And my name is almost the same as Walter Elias Disney :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Isn't that funny? My parents noticed that like two years after my birth.

Fulfill All Your Wishes With My Taco-Flavoured Kisses!
Aidstyme

Postby Aidstyme » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:27 pm

well i have a few random facts that i would like to share with you guys now lollolz im like so embarrased to do this but oh well,

I fingere myself occasionaly, i smell my fingers after i scratch places on my body, i can suck my own, im into incest, and i get off on pics of me oh yea lolz how could i forget my right thumb is lyke all double jointed and shyt
id let trey parker have me if he wanted lolololozzzz roXor my coXor
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:52 am

Two out of the many I hate here, Aidstyme and Eric..cartman.
Member# 325291
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:46 am

Agaath95 wrote:I don't feel safe in my own house anymore. My brother tapes everything I do with his new cell phone. Yesterday he taped me while I was dancing through the kitchen with knifes in my hands. :oops:

lol... dancing with knifes, hee hee hee, that is so cute :D *dances*

Aidstyme wrote:well i have a few random facts that i would like to share with you guys now lollolz im like so embarrased to do this but oh well,

I fingere myself occasionaly, i smell my fingers after i scratch places on my body, i can suck my own, im into incest, and i get off on pics of me oh yea lolz how could i forget my right thumb is lyke all double jointed and shyt

that i did NOT need to know.... :shock:

random fact about me: i finish school for the year in a couple of weeks! :D
Image Image Image
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:59 am

here it's a strike so I think I'm able to stay home from school all week :D I just got my plaster off and i'm getting used to walking again
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"

Return to “Hot Topics”