Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

iluvcartman5894

Postby iluvcartman5894 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:18 am

I like posting stuff on this thread. Lol. :P

I got SP the movie for christmas, and me and my cousin watched it like 20 times, and we kept rewinding the uncle f*cker song, and we went shopping the next day, and we ran around the mall calling old people uncle f*ckers.

And i like buying clothes for my chihuahua, and i carry her around in a pink replica coach brand dog carrier (stupid people think its real and thats why they think i'm trying to be like paris), but I'm not trying to be like Paris Hilton! Goddamnit! Everyone thinks i try to be like her, and one time i went to Pet Smart, and as soon as i walked in, this lady said "Well, look who's trying to be the next Paris Hilton". It pissed me off SO much! :evil: And then one time, when my boyfriend came over my house like a few days after i got my dog, he was being sarcastic, and he was like "let me guess what her name is... Tinkerbell, right?"
Last edited by iluvcartman5894 on Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:23 am

I am a firm believer of the ideology that people who dare put clothes on their pet, believing it would make them 'cuter', should be locked up in a basement for 21 years, or until they sign a contract in which they state that they will never have a pet again.
Or until they die and they most likely will die in a short time, considering the fact that they won't be given water and food.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
Kitsch!

Postby Kitsch! » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:29 am

iluvcartman5894 wrote:I like posting stuff on this thread. Lol. :P

And i like buying clothes for my chihuahua, and i carry her around in a pink replica coach brand dog carrier, but I'm not trying to be like Paris Hilton! Goddamnit! Everyone thinks i try to be like her, and one time i went to Pet Smart, and as soon as i walked in, this lady said "Well, look who's trying to be the next Paris Hilton". It pissed me off SO much! :evil: And then one time, when my boyfriend came over my house like a few days after i got my dog, he was being sarcastic, and he was like "let me guess what her name is... Tinkerbell, right?"

its wrong for anyone to resemble paris hilton even one bit.
i hate her so much,she makes me sick.

but if you like dressing ap your dog and stuffing it inside a bag then i guess i cant stop you
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:32 am

Kitsch! wrote: but if you like dressing ap your dog and stuffing it inside a bag then i guess i cant stop you

Unless you throw her in a basement.
Problem solved.
Perhaps I should organize some kind of terrorist network that has the sole intention of getting people to stop dressing up their pets...

Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:28 am

This is my 480th post. Which means that only 120 more posts to get to 600 and NOT spamming.
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:25 am

You're doing reasonable so far, at least, it hasn't been annoying to me yet, so perhaps I won't have to go to the US to throw you in a basement.

And the random fact is: a night of not sleeping makes me think about throwing everything in a basement.
A basement filled with pedophiles, rapists, serial killers and trap door alligators (gotta be a Something Positive reader to understand the last one. Or just google).

Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:28 am

i just checked and BH and i are the only ones online and he wasn't on a sec ago so i was the supirior on the bbs for the moment because i just go above guests because i am registered.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:39 pm

I'm at school working on a photoshop project. we have to make a comic strip using cartoon characters or famous people...I am so using South Park characters!
peanutman27

Postby peanutman27 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:02 pm

sometimes i wish i had tarets i even practice sh*t assh*le fucknob

see i am really good at that
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:44 pm

I have exams today & tomorrow, then am out of school until next Thursday.
Setting the standard since 1852
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:29 pm

I was going to be in a game here.
This is a 100% true.
During the summer thoughts of a fighting game came up, you know a few levels you walk from one end of the level to the other fighting. Nall wanted to use other characters for the game as well and he asked me to make a cartoon version of meself.
I woulda been a boss and you'd have to fight me.
Here's who you woulda fought if the game was completely approved.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b392/ ... C00009.jpg
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:57 pm

That is a good one but why didn't you just take a scren shot? just push "print screen" or push "'alt' 'print screen'" then copy into paint and host it.
Kitsch!

Postby Kitsch! » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:28 am

ok...random fact: i HATE pop music and i hate punk posers

uh,....and its going up to 30 degreess today, cause its summer here
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:34 am

Random fact-

My dog is in heat... and shes humping everything including my brothers leg :lol:
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:35 am

Gotta take this new sig for a test run. Hope it ain't too big.

*edit*
Ah, f*ck me, too goddamn big. Back to version 3.0.

*another edit*
There we go, now it fits in the damn window. :) Triplemultiplex sig version 4.2 ready to rock.
Last edited by triplemultiplex on Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

You read it! You can't unread it!

Return to “Hot Topics”