Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:51 pm

^are there any films of gay cowboys eating pudding?
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:46 pm

Psychopocke wrote:I´ll go to a lesbian bar with two friends tonight and I really hope I´ll survive this.

Reminds me of family guy. "so have you women ever been penetrated?"
Member# 325291
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:18 pm

I'm playing Blitzkeig Bop (is that how you spell it?) on my bass.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:20 pm

I should be working on Nikki's new sig....but I'm not. :oops:
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:25 am

I did something really stupid today. I was riding on my dad's tractor, helping him gather wire from around the yard. While we were driving, I unravelled a small spool of wire, which got caught in the tractor's tire... While I was holding it. Luckly, it only took a bit of skin off my middle, ring, and pinkie fingers off my left hand, and only drew blood from the pinkie.

Yeah, stupid, I know. :oops:
I *Heart* You.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:32 am

DarkDucky wrote:RFAM: Sometimes I really hate being in the gifted class in my school. Everyone likes chinese/techno/emo/punk/indie sh*t, and whenever I tell them I like heavy metal and death metal, they say that that's emo music. Only one person in my class knows anything about music, and they don't even like the same as me. Sometimes I wish I was never put in gifted in the first place. Even though the work would be way too boring and easy, it'd still be better to at least have some people who like the same music as me.

I can't stand the people in my 'Gifted & talented' class because they are in a totally different 'clique' to me so I barely speak to them... meh... at least I get my work done :lol:
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
cartmansot

Postby cartmansot » Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:01 am

I'm 1 of 2 women in a mens bowling league
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:37 pm

I'm hungry...gonna get some food.
PinkPrincess

Postby PinkPrincess » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:46 pm

[color=hotpink:06303]I used to watch Pokemon. That pikachu thing is gay.[/color:06303]
Debris

Postby Debris » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:56 pm

DarkDucky wrote: Everyone likes chinese/techno/emo/punk/indie sh*t, and whenever I tell them I like heavy metal and death metal, they say that that's emo music.

Isn't Emo music 'Emotional' music? I personally hate the term because most music is emotional music. There is too big a gray area. That 'emo' sh*t I usually call Pop-Punk, or waist of space. Even their definition of 'Punk' is misleading too. I hate today's pop music.
I Need Contact

And let us dream now the impossible dream of a math professor.

"I don't get anything from anywhere. I know. " - NAFB
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:59 pm

There's a big-ass crow looking at me outside my window. He's like, 20 feet away... it's kind of creepy...
BobEvansZombie

Postby BobEvansZombie » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:59 pm

I daydream a lot.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:02 pm

There are a bunch of little kids riding their bikes around and being noisy right outside my house, and they're annoying the hell out of me. I think I'll throw something at them...no, no that would be wrong, I'll just yell at them until cry.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Kyles_Baby

Postby Kyles_Baby » Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:28 pm

I'm VERY easly pissed off, and when I do...RUN FOR COVER!
The BBS' #1 Diehard AC/DC fan! \m/
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:53 pm

Debris wrote:
DarkDucky wrote: Everyone likes chinese/techno/emo/punk/indie sh*t, and whenever I tell them I like heavy metal and death metal, they say that that's emo music.

Isn't Emo music 'Emotional' music? I personally hate the term because most music is emotional music. There is too big a gray area. That 'emo' sh*t I usually call Pop-Punk, or waist of space. Even their definition of 'Punk' is misleading too. I hate today's pop music.

no, there's a difference between emo and emotional music. It really doesn't make much sense to me, but 'emotional' music is anything with any emotions in the lyrics, and emo is music where the lyrics have lots of references to suicide, no point in living, trying to "get away" from yourself, hide yourself from the world, and sh*t like that. For example, emotional music would be any song that says something about being sad or happy or anything, while emo is stuff like Linkin Park and Fall Out Boy, when you read their lyrics:

Linkin Park wrote:Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

or

Linkin Park wrote:What do I do to ignore them behind me?
Do I follow my instincts blindly?
Do I hide my pride from these bad dreams?
And give in to sad thoughts that are maddening?
Do I sit here and try to stand it?
Or do I try to catch them red-handed?
Do I trust some and get fooled by phoniness,
Or do I trust nobody and live in loneliness?
Because I can't hold on when I'm stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I'm lost within
I put on my daily facade but then
I just end up getting hurt again
By myself

You can easily tell that a band's emo when you watch their music videos or live performances, and they look like they're in pain when they're singing. Music is supposed to be about enjoying what you're doing and having fun, not being in pain singing about all your problems and stuff. Just like any other job, you have to enjoy what you do, not have pain every day when you do it.

anyway, I'll shut up now before I start rambling on more than I already have.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]

Return to “Hot Topics”