Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:51 pm

Yeah, I know that, and that eventually I'll get used to it.

But for now, I'll dislike it. :P
fastfoodboy13

Postby fastfoodboy13 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:37 pm

well...lets see here.....oh yeah once i had a dream where everyone was naked exept me..i mean ALL my friends and stuff but i was killed because i wore clothes....then i came back to life and went nude and woke up
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:10 pm

kaileykorn wrote:Aww! How old is your nephew?

My nephew's just turning two in August. He's very smart, a fast learner. I'm very proud of him. He also looks up to me as an idol or something, kinda like what younger siblings see their older siblings as. I finally get the role I've wanted in my family - The older sibling...well, I'm more like a sibling than an aunt to the little guy.
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:03 pm

iceiwynd wrote:I also hate the minor changes done to this site.

I miss the hamster!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:29 pm

Kenny's cool, but yeah, I miss Butters' minions, especially since I used to have hamsters. Hamsters kick ass.
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:35 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:Kenny's cool, but yeah, I miss Butters' minions, especially since I used to have hamsters. Hamsters kick ass.

Yea, hamsters are the shiznite. I like the way they clean themselves. They lick their paw and rub their body with that wet paw. I also like how they stuff their face with food and store their food in their big, puffy cheeks. ^_^ I used to have a hamster. :cry: R.I.P Little Nicky

Random Fact About Myself: I used to have a hamster. w00t
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:38 pm

I've had a total of four hamsters:

Pixie

Dixie

DJ (Dixie Junior)

Bijou

They're all burried in the backyard, along with my sister's hamsters. I miss them. :(
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:41 pm

^That first pic looks like a toy for some reason. Damn, I think I might wanna get another hamster.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:27 pm

When I was younger, I use to get freaked out by clowns. In grade two. I heard something about a clown living in the washrooms...well in the vents. It used to scare me a lot. Now I'm like...What the hell? I was scared?!?! :lol:
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:47 pm

haha IT!! that was a good movie

that is where they got it from if you didn't know MixStan..

i am so goddamn tired that if i fall asleep early, i'm afraid i'll miss tommrow

yea i know that makes no sence..
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:41 pm

My Hebrew teacher from second grade was cleaning out some stuff today and found something I did way back when.

Good lord, thank god I've improved in drawing. @_@
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:14 am

I'm debating if I should turn my 3000th post into and opportunity to make fun of everyone here that gets exicted when they reach a certain post count. what the hell lets do it.

3000+ posts ago, a man named Michael hit the register button on SPS and here is today. Still as awesome as that day(he may have improved with age, he has been compared to a wine before) We should take this time to reflect on his great posts that helped him reach this truely historical mark on this truely historical day. From his first post in the best episode of the first half of season 9. To the classic "I love you IneedBoutTREEFIDDY" post(which is still brought up to this day) and who can forget when he started Days of Our fiddy(which now has 30 readers that have suscribed to it) Who can forget the early flaming every spammer posts? Those were good ones. Who can forget all the questions he had answered in the Q&A section. The constant annoying of Kanichiwa. The DCR/INBTF wars 1 & 2. Yep 3000 posts later, he still has it. He still has the special formula(unlike FG) To the jokes he makes that people take super serial. I would thank some people, but the only person I have to thank is myself. Cause I'm that good(and I am the person that made the posts you greedy, attention hogging bastards) Who could forget random rambles that seem to gone on forever and aren't even that funny(like this one) Or the smartass comments he makes. well I'm just about out of ammo for this post so I'll leave on just one question. Now that I have 3000 posts, do you think Matt and Trey will Hire me? I have a good idea about how stan rapes Kyle and pulls out Kenny's intestines, and kicks Cartman inthe nuts all at the same the same time. Do you think they'll put me on the show?
Last edited by IneedBoutTREEFIDDY on Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Setting the standard since 1852
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:15 am

I got totally screwed by a prostitute today, but not literally.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:17 am

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:I'm debating if I should turn my 3000th post into and opportunity to make fun of everyone here that gets exicted when they reach a certain post count. what the hell lets do it.

3000+ posts ago, a man named Michael hit the register button on SPS and here is today. Still as awesome as that day(he may have improved with age, he has been compared to a wine before) We should take this time to reflect on his great posts that helped him reach this truely historical mark on this truely historical day. From his first post in the best episode of the first half of season 9. To the classic "I love you IneedBoutTREEFIDDY" post(which is still brought up to this day) and who can forget when he started Days of Our fiddy(which now has 30 readers that have suscribed to it) Who can forget the early flaming every spammer posts? Those were good ones. Who can forget all the questions he had answered in the Q&A section. The constant annoying of Kanichiwa. The DCR/INBTF wars 1 & 2. Yep 3000 posts later, he still has it. He still has the special formula(unlike FG) To the jokes he makes that people take super serial. I would thank some people, but the only person I have to thank is myself. Cause I'm that good(and I am the person that made the posts you greedy, attention hogging bastards) Who could forget random rambles that seem to gone on forever and aren't even that funny(like this one) Or the smartass comments he makes. well I'm just about out of ammo for this post so I'll leave on just one question. Now that I have 3000 posts, do you think Matt and Trey will Hire me? I have a good idea about how stan rapes Kyle and pulls out Kenny's intestines, and kicks Cartman inthe nuts all at the same the same time. Do you think they'll put me on the show?

Oh Jesus....And I thought I was self-absorbed... :cartmanlaugh:
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:20 am

I got mad at the soccer ball and I kicked it to hard.

Return to “Hot Topics”