Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:52 am

I've been here since 7 in the morning and it's already 3 in the afternoon. I'm becoming a BBS addict!
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:12 pm

^ I used to do that when I first signed up here last summer, and I'll probably end up doing it again this summer. :P

I can never remember my dreams, but I know I had a South Park related dream once... I was Kyle. ^_^
I *Heart* You.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:40 pm

I'll end up doing it for some parts of this summer. Other parts of it, I'll actually end up having a life. XD (Shame it takes two of my online friends to actually come up and spend summer with me to get me to go outside. Ever bigger shame that we'll end up spending half of the time on the internet anyway. It happened last time. :<)

Whenever somebody is talking to me and I don't really feel like talking to them, I'm always very despodant. I'm usually like this with retards who I really don't feel like telling off at the moment. I like how they never catch it. e_e

:D I finally finished some digital art yesterday, first time since April. f*cking Israal completely threw me off of EVERYTHING.
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:18 pm

I got a ferret yesterday. It's a female, and her name is Lakota. She's adorible, and nips at my feet. ^_^ She's four months old.

I'll try to post a picture of her as soon as I can.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:56 pm

The only BBS related dream I've had was a couple months ago when I dreamed that me, Nikki, Jason and Lior were all watching an old, random comedy called 'Bottom'. Me, Nikki and Jason were laughing all the way through it, and Lior found it sh*t.

I always thought my dreams were telling me something. =P
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:14 pm

Today's the second last day of school for me (not counting the exam days).
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:23 pm

I hardly ever remember my dreams. And when I do, it's only bits of them. And I usually forget about them later that day.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:08 pm

I am a weird dreamer, Every time I dream I think it's real life, Like I can make my own decisions but i never know I'm dreaming, Sometimes I forget them then during the middle of the day i remember a bit of them then wonder if it was real life or not
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:23 pm

I hardly ever remember my dreams but the in the ones I do, I always realize that I'm dreaming and can sometimes even control what I do. I remember in one of my dreams, I just pushed some random dude because I knew I wouldn't get f*cked up for it since it's just a dream. w00t That guy had it coming... That's probably the most exciting of my dreams. My dreams suck ass. I want to have a dream where I shoot a bunch of random people for looking at me the wrong way but that hasn't happened yet :(... but a guy can dream.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:32 pm

Oy, I thought I'd have a good day today, but once again, I was wrong. I was hanging out some people and my best friend at lunch time. When it almost time for our next class. My best friend headed to her class. The other two girls decided to leave and I didn't feel like being a loner, so I went with them. That wasn't a very good idea, since one of them was being a bitch and telling me to "go follow my best friend like I usually do", which I don't very often. I tried to ignore her and just kept going the same way as them, and then she said something really nasty, obviously wanting to annoy me," Ahhh it's following us! Run away!" She went up to her girlfriend, laughing. They went across the street, and I went my own way. I then told myself that art would be much better, but I was wrong AGAIN! Let's just say that people can be really nasty and I f*cking hate being treated like this. Right now I'm at the point where I wanna escape everything.
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:40 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:Oy, I thought I'd have a good day today, but once again, I was wrong. I was hanging out some people and my best friend at lunch time. When it almost time for our next class. My best friend headed to her class. The other two girls decided to leave and I didn't feel like being a loner, so I went with them. That wasn't a very good idea, since one of them was being a bitch and telling me to "go follow my best friend like I usually do", which I don't very often. I tried to ignore her and just kept going the same way as them, and then she said something really nasty, obviously wanting to annoy me," Ahhh it's following us! Run away!" She went up to her girlfriend, laughing. They went across the street, and I went my own way. I then told myself that art would be much better, but I was wrong AGAIN! Let's just say that people can be really nasty and I f*cking hate being treated like this. Right now I'm at the point where I wanna escape everything.

I know what if feels like to being called...it. It's hard. And thats why everyone also hates me too.
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:47 pm

I'm a third of the way to 666 posts.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:51 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:she said something really nasty, obviously wanting to annoy me," Ahhh it's following us! Run away!"

Christ, I've had people do that before.

One time in school I was trying to talk to some of my "friends", and they kept walking as far ahead of me as they could. When I got close and tried to get their attention, one of them yelled "Look out! Devon's gonna kill us! Somebody shoot him before he hurts us!" and they ran away, leaving me to be laughed at.

Life sucks for people who appreciate it. :(
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:30 am

I made a new email. Add my new email if you have me or if you want to add me then just add me. My hamster is driving me nuts!
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:49 am

I've recently discovered that one of my flaws is I get way too moody when something is bothering me. Like, I go insane sometimes..or just really really pissy.

Return to “Hot Topics”