Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:05 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:I haven't talked with terrence&philliparesw much. I just realized that after seeing her post. :(

Who is terrence&philliparesw? Heh. ^-^ Kidding, darling.

That sounds like a plan! We need to talk more, aye. My email address is located in my sig if you want to add me to your MSN, or we could just chat via PM? Looking forward to hearing from you. :)
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:33 pm

Cat has forgotten all about me. ;__;

One day of Jew school left for me, though, after 11 long years. Yeees. :D PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL NEXT YEAR, BITCHES! WHOOO!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:08 pm

Random: My MSN is being a butt, it won't let me add new contacts. :(
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:31 pm

I spent about 5 hours last night installing and working out how the hell I work these two new music-producing software products I bought online. It's pretty hard to work out since you make everything from drumbeats to electronic guitar samples from atom-sized scratch. :lol:
I think that brings it up to about 12 different software products installed on my PC now. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:40 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Random: My MSN is being a butt, it won't let me add new contacts. :(

It's just fine with me, I just added a contact today which was kyleen and it worked perfectly.

RFAM: I'm currently stuffing my face with two pizza melt pies and a strawberry shake because of boredom... :wink:

I just love the wink!
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:46 pm

Heh, a recording of me rapping has spread through the school like wild-fire, and now whenever I walk to my next class, people stop me in the corridors asking me to rap for them. x3 But, when I'm in front of just 1-2 people and trying to do something, I get real nervous so I just tell them I'm late for class. @__@

Man, I suck, major.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:48 pm

Well, do they think you are good?

RFAM:I do not have allergies, but I sneeze a lot.
Kyles_Baby

Postby Kyles_Baby » Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:09 pm

I'm a bit of a sicko. I LOVE everything about blood, especaly the taste of it! I also like goreish voilence, and demionic things, even though I'm a saved Chrsitian. I love perverted things like penis' and sh*t like that.
The BBS' #1 Diehard AC/DC fan! \m/
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:14 pm

Kyles_Baby wrote:I'm a bit of a sicko. I LOVE everything about blood, especaly the taste of it! I also like goreish voilence, and demionic things, even though I'm a saved Chrsitian. I love perverted things like penis' and sh*t like that.

Ogrish.com. 8)
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:39 pm

My dogs are insane. I was playing with my german shepherd today and he got all wound up. Then I put them outside, he got stuck and I had to get him out.

EDIT: Right as I typed that, he took off with my sweater.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:33 pm

During my last Hebrew class, I was talking to six people: KSWF, NSFU, Rae, and then three other people that none of you guys know.

What a way to end all of that torture. ^__^
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:41 pm

RFAM: I'm BORED.
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:43 pm

kaileykorn wrote:And Rae - it's "Raeley." We're just too hot like that!

It took me a second to figure out what I did wrong. I forgot the "e" in Raeley. I've also come up with a shorter version of the MSN sig. I have named us .K.E.R.D. because we're cool like that. :lol:

RFAR: I'm watching SP: BLU and they're singing La Resistance, which is my favorite song from this movie.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:57 pm

I don't like blood. I get faint when I see it, even if it is my own blood. Also, I hate spit. I hate it when people spit in places that a lot of people walk and don't bother to scrape it with their shoe. That's disgusting. I hate the sound people make when they spit. I know people have to spit but be a little courteous of others. Gross. I can pretty much handle everything else.

I don't think I could be a vegetarian either. I like meat. For instance, tonight we are having ribs. Yummy!
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
SerialGoth

Postby SerialGoth » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:37 am

During my prom (some 15 years ago, OUCH), the DJ played "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd and "When The Levee Breaks" by Zeppelin OVER AND OVER AGAIN during the dinner portion of the event. I remember turning to my friends at the table and asking if they all thought this seemed like as odd choice of dinner music as I did, and after a quick conference, we all agreed that it did.
Sadly, this is the only memory of that night that has truly stayed with me...

Return to “Hot Topics”