i'm mostly like kyle, though i share some characteristics with butters and tweek as well. (ha.. every character quiz i've taken has given me kyle as my answer, too..)
* i can be VERY defensive; i can't stand to let someone pressure me into anything i don't want to do.
* i'm smart, i get good grades, and i'm kind of nerdy.
* i'm totally out of the loop when it comes to trends.. and i don't care about them anyway.
* i'm always trying to talk sense into people, and sometimes i can get pretty argumentative.
* i even have to deal with a VERY cartman-like person from time to time, but that's another story. O.o
* i sort of even have the same hair as kyle. if i don't straighten it, it becomes a big, red, curly afro-ish thing. hehe.
* i'm really sensitive.
* i give people WAY too many chances.
* i have about fifty million spazzy habits.. and i lovelovelove caffeine.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
* I try to be as normal as I can.
* I can be quite sensitive.
* I don't get along with my ex-girlfriend
* I love my food.
* I love coffee.
* I never do shirts up properly.
* I hate pressure.
* My hair is normally messed up.
Cartman (because everything online says so)
- Tendency to plot cruel fates to people who piss me off
- Ability to pull off cruel doings to people who piss me off
- I think I have friends, but do I really?...
- Most hippies annoy me
Random fact: I play violin, just like Cartman in the Wal-Mart episode...
Anyways, here are some other similarities:
- I don't follow trends/fads (and I could care less about them, ha!)
- I get good grades
- I can get insanely defensive, I stand up for what I believe in, even if it gets me busted by someone
- I'm a complete klutz- furniture had a penchant for attacking me (and I still have a few scars from that...)
- I can't sit still at all in school
- I love coffee
- I have short, messy black hair just like his, only mine's somewhat longer (think psycho Asian punk hair).
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...
Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
OK, so I used to be a racist little sh*t a few years back, but now I'm more like since I'm a unwashed, paranoid freak with a slight coffee ground adiction. And a Haribo adiction on top.
Suppose I'm like Butters because I've got a stutter, and a bit like Kyle becase my Mum's a fat, interfearing bitch on the weekends
1.I'm really smart
2.i do well in school
3. i have a BF
4. i'm really sensitive
5. are last names both start with a B
6. i don't take crap from anyone
7. I would get really pissed if someone badmouthed my religion
8. i like green
9. i know whats right and wrong
10.i have a friend who is overweight
11. i have a hat thats is similar to his
2.I'm good in sports
3.My dad likes beer
4.i always learn something
5.we both a have deep voices
6.my sister is a loud mouth
Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
and he's just cool, just like me
Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
btw... i have taken almost every south park personality quiz on quizilla.com, and 98% of the quizes say i'm like stan! ( the other 2% said i'm like cartman and the goth kids)
"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Even though I'd call myself "normal" the love to toilet humour makes me strange in a specific way
A bit of Cartman's extremism and a bit of Kyle/Wendy's dorkiness too.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests