Boobs Are f*ckin Great! If ya don't like em DON'T post here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

tweek_sensation

Postby tweek_sensation » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:55 pm

while we're in the swing of things. Return of The Lord of The Rings to The Two Towers. I love that episode!! :D
Yeah. And instead of an actual award, people received a $5 gift certificate at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles.

http://cafecc.proboards44.com/ best board in the land.
Greekmunkee103

Postby Greekmunkee103 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:16 pm

Yeah, boobs are really fun when they get kicked in mosh pits or when your little sister thinks she's funny and gives you a sock in the boob. *Curses her boobs*
Made by WeluvTwinkie. AKA My bestest buddy.
Proud Member of the Kyle Klub!
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:22 pm

Boobs suck. :?

I have been physically abused in my boobs so many times thinking about it makes them hurt.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:34 pm

No_substitute_for_you wrote:Boobs suck. :?

I have been physically abused in my boobs so many times thinking about it makes them hurt.

I agree... boobs totally suck!
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:40 am

Boobs do not suck; they are a very useful bargaining tool.
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:10 am

I'll take any size beuwwbzz. I've seen some girls that were living in flatsville but they were still f*ckin' hot.:shock:

I tell you what I don't like are them bimbos with thier silicorn tits. They're almost revolting, like they're trying to escape. Quaid, start the reactor! I'll take flat chested over plastic titties any day.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:22 am

[quote="triplemultiplex":053e9]I'll take any size beuwwbzz. I've seen some girls that were living in flatsville but they were still f*ckin' hot.:shock:

I tell you what I don't like are them bimbos with thier silicorn tits. They're almost revolting, like they're trying to escape. Quaid, start the reactor! I'll take flat chested over plastic titties any day.[/quote:053e9]

I have a friend that was flat but had the fakes put in. She hugged me and it felt strange because they were so hard. She said to me, “Now you’re not the only one that can smash your big boobies against someone.”
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
esp ltd kid 5

Postby esp ltd kid 5 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:27 am

boobs rock...but arent that big of a deal to me......
Check This Band Out......

http://www.purevolume.com/manntis
ILuvKennyMcCormick23

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:52 am

I don't get why chicks at my school stuff their bras with toilet paper. It's so f*cking stupid! There's a chick at my school who stuffs her bra soooo much, and you can totally tell, too. :shock: I hate her. She's HELLA annoying. :x
Im flat, but who gives a f*ck? Im barely 13, I have plenty of time to get beeewwwwbs, I don't need big silicone titties and toilet paper to be happy with my body. 8)
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]
esp ltd kid 5

Postby esp ltd kid 5 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:58 am

chicks that stuff thier bra are hella funny....they think "oh look at em they were little 2 days ago...but now they've grown" and they expect you not to tell thier stuffed...it's retarted.
Check This Band Out......

http://www.purevolume.com/manntis
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:36 pm

budsmoker69 wrote:i wanna see some boobs

How sad is it that this was his one and only post.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
toxicsideeffects

Postby toxicsideeffects » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:56 pm

ILuvKennyMcCormick23 wrote:I don't get why chicks at my school stuff their bras with toilet paper. It's so f*cking stupid! There's a chick at my school who stuffs her bra soooo much, and you can totally tell, too. :shock: I hate her. She's HELLA annoying. :x

Nooo no no no. Toilet paper is such a dead giveaway. So are socks.

Here's whatcha do. Take balloons. Fill them up with Jell-O or pudding (pudding works best, but kind of messy to do). Let them sit overnight in fridge to get to their normal consistency. Put them in your bra. They look more natural.

Trust me. I used this for an acting class. I had to tape down my 36Cs with duct tape (OWCH!) and act like a superficial girl shopping for the "right boob size." After the class...well, everyone in the class knew my boobs are on the big side, and they're all going, "Dude, how'd you get so flat for this?!"

Cue the shirt going up to reveal my taped-down chest. :shock:

And it was a BITCH to get off, too. :(
....No, it's probably the titties!
Line_kenny_goticgirl!

Postby Line_kenny_goticgirl! » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:16 pm

[color=cyan:462e8]So,I can't change anything because I have big boobs and a little big butt I'm overweight.But the girls in my school don't worry with that they looks a stick,they don't have ,boobs and they are short but the boys only look to girls have boobs and a big butt.Do you meet Gisele Bündchen?Di Caprio's girlfriend...She's awful she looks a stick :parishilton: [/color:462e8]
[image too large]
Thank you so much,Paulina!:mrgreen:
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:49 am

Duct taped boobs? Wow duct tape really does have a thousand uses.
At least there's no chest hair to pull out upon removal :shock:

You read it! You can't unread it!
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:10 am

coffeeguy9 wrote:boobs are fun

Yes, you've got quite the pair, coffeeguy.

And stardustkenny, I declare you to be too young for this thread. I'm telling your mother. ;)

Return to “Hot Topics”