Boobs Are f*ckin Great! If ya don't like em DON'T post here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

boobie_tassels
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:40 pm

Postby boobie_tassels » Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:51 pm

toxicsideeffects wrote:They're not as fun as you'd expect them to be..

They're fun with tassels!
[url=http://treyparker.info:138e5][img:138e5]http://treyparker.info/images/button019.gif[/img:138e5][/url:138e5]
Stardustkenny1
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:58 am

Postby Stardustkenny1 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:55 pm

boobie_tassels wrote:
toxicsideeffects wrote:They're not as fun as you'd expect them to be..

They're fun with tassels!


Okay then... :shock:
Image
acrappywebsitedotcom
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:11 am

Re: boobs

Postby acrappywebsitedotcom » Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:02 pm

budsmoker69 wrote:i wanna see some boobs


You should check out this desktop wallpaper I made at my web site.

Copy and paste this URL
http://acrappywebsite.com/boobies.htm

Unfortunately it's only PG-13 because my web host doesn't allow pornography but it's still pretty good. According to my web statistics it's the most popular page on my site. I wonder why.

randy
acrappywebsite.com
If you're bored, check out my site.

randy,
acrappywebsite.com
Brave_Sir_Ribbit
Posts: 4315
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 6:02 pm

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:11 pm

What the hell is going on here?
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Tinderbox
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:29 am

Postby Tinderbox » Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:56 am

Watch porn.
Remember that every good friend was once a stranger.
Princess_Chaos_358176
Official Defender of Butters
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:26 am

Postby Princess_Chaos_358176 » Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:03 am

Bebe was so right when she said that having boobs sucks. Because it most certainly does. Getting hit in the boobs is about as painful as getting hit in the balls would be to a man. So boys, imagine having your balls on your chest. Imagine how much easier it would be for them to get hit when they're there and not safe and sound between your legs.

And don't even get me started on how terrible bras are. :evil:
kittytweek
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:36 pm

Postby kittytweek » Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:14 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:What the hell is going on here?


well, I haven't been around to supervise the behavior of these hooligans :?

but...you guys are all wrong, Im a girl and I enjoy having boobs. only girls that have just started growin boobs or have ugly and/or small ones fail to appreciate how nice they are. think about it, the female body is more beautiful to look at than the male body and breasts are what give us that upperhand :D :D
UUG-Undercover Underpants Gnome
kittytweek
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:36 pm

Postby kittytweek » Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:20 am

yeah, ok pricness, you cant compare getting hit in the boobs with getting kicked in the nuts. Ive never seen a girl cry after getting smacked there but Ive seen guys that cried. No comparison.
UUG-Undercover Underpants Gnome
acrappywebsitedotcom
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:11 am

Postby acrappywebsitedotcom » Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:36 am

Princess_Chaos_358176 wrote:Getting hit in the boobs is about as painful as getting hit in the balls would be to a man.

And don't even get me started on how terrible bras are. :evil:


How exactly would you know that getting hit in the boobs is as painful as being hit in the balls is for a man? Did you used to be a man? I'm not saying if it's more or less painful because I don't know. I've never been a woman so I can't make a comparison,
If you're bored, check out my site.

randy,
acrappywebsite.com
Stardustkenny1
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:58 am

Postby Stardustkenny1 » Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:44 am

kittytweek wrote:
Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:What the hell is going on here?


well, I haven't been around to supervise the behavior of these hooligans :?

but...you guys are all wrong, Im a girl and I enjoy having boobs. only girls that have just started growin boobs or have ugly and/or small ones fail to appreciate how nice they are. think about it, the female body is more beautiful to look at than the male body and breasts are what give us that upperhand :D :D


Wait... I don't get it.... :?
Do you girls enjoy or hate them?
Image
Princess_Chaos_358176
Official Defender of Butters
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:26 am

Postby Princess_Chaos_358176 » Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:56 am

First off, there's no need to get bitchy.

And of course girls with big boobs are gonna like them. 'Cause nobody likes girls with small ones.

And I know that getting hit in the boobs is like getting hit in the balls because a few months ago there was a thread like this and that's the conclusion we came to.

And I know girls who've cried after getting hit in the tits. I guess you've never had your little brother try to shove your nipple back into your chest before. Or had somebody slam a door onto them. A get whacked there with a baseball bat.

I guess I really just hate my boobs because I've been hit there so much, apparantly more than most girls.
Stardustkenny1
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:58 am

Postby Stardustkenny1 » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:20 am

Okay then. I still can't see how getting hit in the boobs hurts like getting hit in the balls. :?
Image
acrappywebsitedotcom
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:11 am

Postby acrappywebsitedotcom » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:24 am

Princess_Chaos_358176 wrote:First off, there's no need to get bitchy.

And of course girls with big boobs are gonna like them. 'Cause nobody likes girls with small ones.

And I know that getting hit in the boobs is like getting hit in the balls because a few months ago there was a thread like this and that's the conclusion we came to.

And I know girls who've cried after getting hit in the tits. I guess you've never had your little brother try to shove your nipple back into your chest before. Or had somebody slam a door onto them. A get whacked there with a baseball bat.

I guess I really just hate my boobs because I've been hit there so much, apparantly more than most girls.


Oh so you can compare boob pain to nut pain because other people on a different thread came to a conclusion which was more painful? First of all, I doubt everyone agreed. I'm sure it was more of a mixed response, you're just choosing to remember all the people who agreed with you. Secondly, I stand by my earlier statement that nobody can say which is more painful unless they've experienced both. I personally have not so I wouldn't know, which is why I'm not stating which is worse. And you really shouldn't say things like "Nobody likes girls with small ones." It's very unfair to make a generalization like that and it frankly makes you sound bitter. I like all kinds of boobs. I've seen big boobs that gross me out and I've seen small boobs that I think are very nice. I agree that a lot of guys would say they like bigger ones but you can't say that nobody likes small ones. I actually know guys who prefer girls with small boobs. And of course there's many of us for whom boob size doesn't even come into consideration when choosing partners. But I guess if you're an expert on boob pain versus nut pain, you would naturally be an expert on what kind of boobs guys prefer as well.
If you're bored, check out my site.

randy,
acrappywebsite.com
Quick_Nick
Posts: 415
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:00 pm

Postby Quick_Nick » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:25 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Boobs can be dangerous.


Stardustkenny1 wrote:....How?


It can be dangerous if you're staring down 2 smoking barrels of a fembots chest. BTW, this is the best topic ever. Budsmoker69 is obviously a genius.
Stardustkenny1
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:58 am

Postby Stardustkenny1 » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:28 am

Quick_Nick wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:Boobs can be dangerous.


Stardustkenny1 wrote:....How?


It can be dangerous if you're staring down 2 smoking barrels of a fembots chest. BTW, this is the best topic ever. Budsmoker69 is obviously a genius.


Yeah, I bet this is gonna get over 100 pages eventually.

And acrappywebsitedotcom, you are 100% correct.
Image

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests