Boobs Are f*ckin Great! If ya don't like em DON'T post here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:31 pm

I hope one day some hot girl poster on here poses. Sadly this will never happen but a pot head can dream. :lol:
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:37 pm

jojo_non-conformist wrote:

lmao, nice one

HAHAHAHA THAT'S GREAT!
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
Kenny_always inmy-heart

Postby Kenny_always inmy-heart » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:50 pm

I'm lost... Are Tits some type of bird? :lol:

:P~*Call me Stephy please! I don't like being called by my username*~:P
Kenny_the_Plumber

Postby Kenny_the_Plumber » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:43 pm

Princess_Chaos_358176 wrote:Bebe was so right when she said that having boobs sucks. Because it most certainly does. Getting hit in the boobs is about as painful as getting hit in the balls would be to a man. So boys, imagine having your balls on your chest. Imagine how much easier it would be for them to get hit when they're there and not safe and sound between your legs.

And don't even get me started on how terrible bras are. :evil:

is that why chicks always moan when they get f*cked?
[url=hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img]hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img[/url]
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:30 pm

The intelligence on this board keeps on getting lower and lower. Kid you are retarded, the only way that would be possible is if you punch the girls tits for the whole time and no one does that. And as for what PC said you are f*cking wrong, ok nothing is worse than getting kicked in the balls, don't give that hit on the the tit hurts more then a hit to the balls is, not even a small fraction okay, when you get hit in the tit it doesn't have the power to change your voice drastically, or make you drop to the floor right away. I rather get stabbed then kicked in the balls okay, and the pain lasts for awhile.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:33 am

boobs are my weakness.
Member# 325291
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:56 pm

Lmao, do you think he still wants to see boobs?
Last edited by Eric..Cartman on Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:03 pm

^Probably, and if goes on other message boards and asks to see some, I doubt that it will ever happen.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:15 pm

Try what someone said before http://www.joggs.com
I think their tits are fake though.
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
suzukichic

Postby suzukichic » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:34 pm

the people in here are undercover so there faces must not be shown thank you enjoy oh yeah this is not me believe!!!!!!!!OH yeah dont call them tits call them tatas
Last edited by suzukichic on Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Myspace is for whores...that's why I have one.
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:05 am

BOOBIES!!! Boobs are great! Boobs are great! Boobs are great! Boobs are great! Boobs are great! Boobs are great! Boobs are great!
KenmanKan10

Postby KenmanKan10 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:12 am

GOOOOOOOOOO BOOBIES!!!
...What?
mewster

Postby mewster » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:41 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:The intelligence on this board keeps on getting lower and lower. .

Uh, Ribbit, don't make comments like that, then say thing like this:

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Kid you are retarded, the only way that would be possible is if you punch the girls tits for the whole time and no one does that. And as for what PC said you are f*cking wrong, ok nothing is worse than getting kicked in the balls, don't give that hit on the the tit hurts more then a hit to the balls is, not even a small fraction okay, when you get hit in the tit it doesn't have the power to change your voice drastically, or make you drop to the floor right away. I rather get stabbed then kicked in the balls okay, and the pain lasts for awhile.

And you speak from experience of being punched in the breasts?

I don't either, but I 've known enough women and played with enough breasts to say that those things are sensitive, heavy, stress the lower back and hurt during a period or filled with milk. And a punch in the tit does give intense pain to a woman. Ans women have a higher threshold of pain (becuase they have push babies out and all).

Is it like a kick in the balls? I'll never know like she'll never know a kick in the balls is like. All I know is that they both hurt like hell.

Men are low-maintenance, remember that. Trust women when it comes to their bodies.
I'm now known as Cartman's Top Enemy. Please make a note of it.
suzukichic

Postby suzukichic » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:15 am

i never got hit in the tits but f*ck do they hurt at times with the slighest touch. i hate rides when they push the seats down on u hard it hurts but they are sensative. very. lol well thats all i have to say
Myspace is for whores...that's why I have one.
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:19 am

says enthusiastically: yay for boobs coz i got 'em! :P
Image Image Image

Return to “Hot Topics”