Boobs Are f*ckin Great! If ya don't like em DON'T post here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Princess_Chaos_358176
Official Defender of Butters
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:26 am

Postby Princess_Chaos_358176 » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:36 am

acrappywebsitedotcom wrote:
Princess_Chaos_358176 wrote:First off, there's no need to get bitchy.

And of course girls with big boobs are gonna like them. 'Cause nobody likes girls with small ones.

And I know that getting hit in the boobs is like getting hit in the balls because a few months ago there was a thread like this and that's the conclusion we came to.

And I know girls who've cried after getting hit in the tits. I guess you've never had your little brother try to shove your nipple back into your chest before. Or had somebody slam a door onto them. A get whacked there with a baseball bat.

I guess I really just hate my boobs because I've been hit there so much, apparantly more than most girls.


Oh so you can compare boob pain to nut pain because other people on a different thread came to a conclusion which was more painful? First of all, I doubt everyone agreed. I'm sure it was more of a mixed response, you're just choosing to remember all the people who agreed with you. Secondly, I stand by my earlier statement that nobody can say which is more painful unless they've experienced both. I personally have not so I wouldn't know, which is why I'm not stating which is worse. And you really shouldn't say things like "Nobody likes girls with small ones." It's very unfair to make a generalization like that and it frankly makes you sound bitter. I like all kinds of boobs. I've seen big boobs that gross me out and I've seen small boobs that I think are very nice. I agree that a lot of guys would say they like bigger ones but you can't say that nobody likes small ones. I actually know guys who prefer girls with small boobs. And of course there's many of us for whom boob size doesn't even come into consideration when choosing partners. But I guess if you're an expert on boob pain versus nut pain, you would naturally be an expert on what kind of boobs guys prefer as well.


Alright, just forget I ever committed the horrible and unforgivable sin of stating my opinion. I forget sometimes that I'm not worthy of the same rights that only clearly superior individuals such as yourself are entitled to. :roll:

I'm not in the mood to be flamed by n00bs right now.
acrappywebsitedotcom
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:11 am

Postby acrappywebsitedotcom » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:46 am

Princess_Chaos_358176 wrote:
acrappywebsitedotcom wrote:
Alright, just forget I ever committed the horrible and unforgivable sin of stating my opinion. I forget sometimes that I'm not worthy of the same rights that only clearly superior individuals such as yourself are entitled to. :roll:

I'm not in the mood to be flamed by n00bs right now.


I never said stating your opinion was a horrible and unforgivable sin, but thanks for putting words in my mouth. But when you say something as a fact, which you did, people are going to disagree with that. It is my opinion that your opinion is simply an uninformed guess, and not a fact as you seem to think it is. And if you aren't in the mood to be "flamed by n00bs" you shouldn't say I'm being bitchy for disagreeing with you. You stated an opinion and so did I. I'm sorry you felt I was being bitchy for doing the same thing you did.
If you're bored, check out my site.

randy,
acrappywebsite.com
Stardustkenny1
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:58 am

Postby Stardustkenny1 » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:50 am

Stop flaming this topic up, please!
Image
Princess_Chaos_358176
Official Defender of Butters
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:26 am

Postby Princess_Chaos_358176 » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:52 am

I wasn't saying you were being bitchy for disagreeing with me. I'm saying you're being bitchy because you're insulting me because you disagree with me.

And, no, I wasn't trying to state a fact. Next time I voice my opinion, I'l be sure to begin the sentence with "It is my opinion that..." so you don't assume I'm trying to state a fact.

So thank you for putting words in my mouth.
Damiens_Sister
Posts: 651
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:31 am

Postby Damiens_Sister » Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:47 pm

OK, so we've managed to turn a thread about boobs/ beewwwbs!! into flaming. Boobs, for Christs sake. All PC meant was that getting hit in the tits hurts, as does, I'm sure, getting kicked in the nuts. Lets hit a girl in the tits and a guy in the nuts and see who screams longest, shall we? Sounds like a sensible approach... :roll:

Now, if we must, back to "beewwbs". At least thats on topic :lol:
Image
Sad.Panda.007
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:53 am

Postby Sad.Panda.007 » Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:14 pm

Getting hit in the jugs hurts like hell. :cry:
toxicsideeffects
Posts: 495
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:26 am

Postby toxicsideeffects » Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:14 pm

boobie_tassels wrote:
toxicsideeffects wrote:They're not as fun as you'd expect them to be..

They're fun with tassels!


This is true. :D

Nah, I'm short. So it's hard to tell if guys are looking at me or at my boobs.
Image
....No, it's probably the titties!
toxicsideeffects
Posts: 495
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:26 am

Postby toxicsideeffects » Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:21 pm

Princess_Chaos_358176 wrote:First off, there's no need to get bitchy.

And of course girls with big boobs are gonna like them. 'Cause nobody likes girls with small ones.

And I know that getting hit in the boobs is like getting hit in the balls because a few months ago there was a thread like this and that's the conclusion we came to.

And I know girls who've cried after getting hit in the tits. I guess you've never had your little brother try to shove your nipple back into your chest before. Or had somebody slam a door onto them. A get whacked there with a baseball bat.

I guess I really just hate my boobs because I've been hit there so much, apparantly more than most girls.


I don't actually hate mine. At least I won't have to worry about getting a boob job or anything because mine are a good size (36c). They can just be a hassle sometimes, especially when exercising.

And as Cartman said in "Pre-School": "I refuse to get a Titty Twister! I f*ckin' HATE Titty Twisters!!"
Image
....No, it's probably the titties!
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator
Posts: 3503
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:57 pm

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:21 pm

I remember this summer I was playing frisbee with one of my friends. She whacked me SO hard in the boob it bruised. I cried for 2 hours it hurt SO much.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
DitzyBlonde41714
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:11 pm

Postby DitzyBlonde41714 » Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:26 pm

I simply believe my boobs are too small to even be considered as such....I see myself as a girl/guy with a vagina.
Screw you guys, I'M goin' home.
Stardustkenny1
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:58 am

Postby Stardustkenny1 » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:09 pm

[quote="No_substitute_for_you":771e3]I remember this summer I was playing frisbee with one of my friends. She whacked me SO hard in the boob it bruised. I cried for 2 hours it hurt SO much.[/quote:771e3]

Well, it seems like whereever you get it it hurts, but the nuts are the most sensitive part of the guy's body, so I guess boobs are the most sensitive for girls? :?
Image
DitzyBlonde41714
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:11 pm

Postby DitzyBlonde41714 » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:11 pm

When I poke my eye it hurts.
Screw you guys, I'M goin' home.
Minty_
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:59 pm

Postby Minty_ » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:57 pm

Depending who the guy is, there are some guys who don’t care about the size of boobies and there are the ones who can’t do without them. Big boobies can be pretty or ugly depending on the shape and volumes of them in proportion to the figure. Some women like them and others don’t depending if they are an asset to them or not.
Image Image Image
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator
Posts: 3503
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:57 pm

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:40 pm

Stardustkenny1 wrote:Well, it seems like whereever you get it it hurts, but the nuts are the most sensitive part of the guy's body, so I guess boobs are the most sensitive for girls? :?


Boobs are really sensitive, But I always thought a girls cooch was even more sensitive. I suppose they both could be equaly as sensitive....
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Stardustkenny1
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:58 am

Postby Stardustkenny1 » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:38 am

No_substitute_for_you wrote:
Stardustkenny1 wrote:Well, it seems like whereever you get it it hurts, but the nuts are the most sensitive part of the guy's body, so I guess boobs are the most sensitive for girls? :?


Boobs are really sensitive, But I always thought a girls cooch was even more sensitive. I suppose they both could be equaly as sensitive....


Okay, so they're "Private" is more sensitive than they're boobs?

Because I heard everytime a girl gets kicked in "the place" it doesn't hurt.
Image

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests