Kill the person above you

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Fri May 20, 2005 4:42 pm

Cuts aob's limbs off one by one, with a dull, rusty hacksaw. But I make sure he lives by taking him to the hospital and getting him
fixed, but I don't have his limbs reattached, I keep them in the freezer. When we get back I force him to eat the limbs, if he wants to stay alive. He does. After he has eaten the last arm, I take him out to the ocean to go fishing. We are great white shark fishing, so I use his limbless body as bait.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Fri May 20, 2005 4:44 pm

The animals couldn't contain the awesomness of NSFU in their digestive system, so they all hacked up the limbs they ate in whole. She then put herself back together. She turned jjmac into a flea, a harmless little flea, and she put the flea in a box, then the box in another box, and she mailed it to herself, and when the package arrived, she SMASHED it with a hammer.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Fri May 20, 2005 4:54 pm

What nsfu doesnt know is I escape my tiny prison, and replace myself with another flea. Once I'm out I gather a great and mighty flea army, with well over 2 billion of my flea friends. We then attack nsfu, swarming her like a black cloud of death. Leaving nothing left of her small weak body.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Fri May 20, 2005 5:21 pm

Suddenly, NSFU lets out a giant SCREAM (like the one in X Men 2) that blows up each flea, including jj. The scream was so ear piercing that every dog within a 50 KM range go deaf.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Naivok

Postby Naivok » Fri May 20, 2005 5:25 pm

Ties NSFU to a table places a box with the bottom cut out on you stomach filled with rabid rats and sets the box on fire forcing the rats to burrow through your stomach to escape :lol:
Darth Chef: Hello there children, how would you like to suck on my chocolate salty balls.

SAC Leader: You mean like a chocolate candy?

Darth Chef: No, I mean my balls!!
goddamit

Postby goddamit » Fri May 20, 2005 7:14 pm

what schan doesn't know is i have the power to re-encarnate,once i'm done i sneak up behind naivok,and with my rusty aids infected chainsaw i slash his arm off,and feed it to a lion in a cage.I then open the cage to let the lion eat his lunch,and once he is done digesting naivok,i take him and set him on fire.
proud member of Cartman's Army:respect our ATHORITAH!
member of the stan society
all_on_black

Postby all_on_black » Sat May 21, 2005 1:02 am

Ha ha! You have ALL been foiled! For what YOU didn't know is that I have a friendship with the sharks, allowing me to survive my earlier death. And as for NSFU turning me into a flea and smashing me with a hammer; that was my twin brother....

So now, I have entered goddamit's victory party and laced all the food and drink with poison and then I watched as godammit ate and drank everything in sight. And then, I piled up the bodies, lit them on fire, then turned the ashes into cigars and sold them as a "rarity"

Courtesy of Tweeks_Coffee!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sat May 21, 2005 2:07 am

die2uallplz

*with my powers of persuasion, I am able to convince everybody to kill themselves*

rofl pwn
goddamit

Postby goddamit » Sat May 21, 2005 11:14 am

haha!
the person who was smoking me,i took over their body,with my new form i went off to find kswf,once i did i ripprd his heart out forced him to eat it by shoving it in his mouth,then breaking his spine,and twisting his neck.then i chopped him up and made him into chilli,i added some acid,poison and,some other chemicals and gave that to aob,as i watched him eat it he turned different colors,and as quick as you can say sh*t he blew up,with no signs of any of his dna.
:cartmanevillaugh:
jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Sat May 21, 2005 5:05 pm

beats goddamit with an extension cord, before choking him with it*
goddamit

Postby goddamit » Sun May 22, 2005 1:37 am

*while being choked by jjmac,i kick him in the balls,get the extension cord and start choking him until his heart stops*
monkey333

Postby monkey333 » Sun May 22, 2005 1:58 am

captures goddamit and ties him to a chair; then drill small holes all over his body and fill them with salt after a few hours of agony i take a cordless power sander finish him off.

this is turning into quite an elaborate story.
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Sun May 22, 2005 1:59 am

*Rae takes monkey by the neck, shoots him in the head, ties his body to an anvil, throws him underwater only to be eaten by a shark... then Rae kills the shark, burns it in an easy bake oven and puts the ashes in a box. She then puts the box in a small hole in her backyard where she puts a sign that says "Here lies monkey333" and pisses on the so-called grave.*

^I'm a bitch.
goddamit

Postby goddamit » Sun May 22, 2005 2:12 am

haha, monkey333,you killed my twin brother
*i broke into RacheyraE's house and fills her milk with monkeys333 ashes,i wait till morning when she eats her froot loops,when she takes the first bite she passes out.then she wakes up only to find herself tied to chains,with several razors reaching closer and closer to her.when it chops off her arms,i give it too some hugry bull dogs.when i unleash them they finish her up until only bones are left i then burn the bones and throw the ashes away in a garbage can*
monkey333

Postby monkey333 » Sun May 22, 2005 2:19 am

i come to life after my ashes are brought back to life by a homeless person peeing on them then i get up and chuck a rock at goddamit's head putting a giant crater in it.
simple enough :wink:
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....

Return to “Games”