Kill the person above you

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Tue May 31, 2005 8:49 pm

*however, one of my cells manages to survive, and from it the rest of my cells are reborn... think stem cell research... actually, I ripped that off of the crappily popuplar and popularly crappy anime Dragonball Z... remember that villain, Cell?*

*so anyway... I then power up my v-chip* f*ck sh*t COCK ASS TITTIES BONER BITCH MUFF PUSSY COCK BUTTHOLE BARBRA STREISAND! *I zap ih8hippies999 to death*

(Forgive my lack of creativity with this one. :roll: )
ih8hippies999

Postby ih8hippies999 » Tue May 31, 2005 9:04 pm

But what KSWF didnt know was that I was wearing a rubber suit underneath my clothes, so I withstood the V-chip attack. A-ha!

I peel this annoying ad off of the screen and use it to slash KSWF's face until it is all bloody. Next, I stick a grenade in his mouth, tie a string to the pin, and make him hold onto it. He tries to pull the grenade out but instead the pin goes and he gets blown to pieces. :D
Member of the Chaos Posse
Also a Member of the Stan Society
goddamit

Postby goddamit » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:36 am

good thing i have look-alike robots :)

*i grab ih8hippies999,and crack his head open on the concrete floor,i then chop his dick off,and,nope,i dont put it in your mouth i put it in kswf's lunch,witch makes him vomit to death*

i have a very special death just for you,kswf.just wait till i catch you,mhuuahha :twisted:
proud member of Cartman's Army:respect our ATHORITAH!
member of the stan society
all_on_black

Postby all_on_black » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:38 am

But until then...

*grabs goddamit and slices random parts of the body and begins to pour vinegar into each wound, followed by salting them. Then, stuffs you into suitcase, attaches an anvil and throws case into river*

Short, yet effective! :wink:

Courtesy of Tweeks_Coffee!
goddamit

Postby goddamit » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:44 am

goes to aob's house,goes to his mothers room,bangs her,then goes to your room,and smash your head against your computer screen and takes your cd's to cut you open in several parts of your body,i insert spiders in to the cuts and puts your room on fire with my flamethrower.then i go and bang your mom again,this time i video tape it. :lol:
citygal20011

Postby citygal20011 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:30 am

I shoot your in both of your legs until you can no longer walk. I tie off the arteries so you dont bleed to death. that would just be way to quick and painless for a death. I drag you to my apartment and chop off your feet. since they no longer have blood flowing to them, its not that big of a deal. I proceed to pull the muscle and tendonds off of the foot and anke, put them in a blender with your stale blood, force a funnel down your throat and force feed it to you. I shove the bones up your anus until it bleeds. I strip you, and press a hot iron firmly on your "manhood" After it is fully cooked, i rip it off and force feed that to you as well. I cut off the blood supply to each limb by tying off the artery. I feed you each limb until your stomach slowly begins to leak. Of course I cant tell when your stomach is leaking, so I double check by making you swallow a cup full of sulfuric acid. after ensuring you have a pretty leaky stomach, and pretty f'd up esophagus, I cover you with boiling water. i leave you to simmer for about 20 minutes and yum i have godammit soup!
I don't take criticism well, I just ignore it!
citygal20011

Postby citygal20011 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:31 am

woops I meant goddamit soup! my bad.
goddamit

Postby goddamit » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:30 am

you stupid citygal20011, :cartmanevillaugh: when you finished eating me you start to get terible stomach aches and cant control it,you start vomiting and you start to realize how stupid you were of eating me.day by day you get more sick,one day you take yourself to the hospital,they take you to a room and they lock the door,then they take of their masks and stuff,then you realize you made another mistake,the doctors are my brothers! :cartmanevil: you start to panic as they approach you with needles,scissors,and wrenches.they start to inject you with all types of differnt sicknesses,they chop off all your arms and legs and put them in the freezer.they tear out your left eye and force feeds it to you,then they cut of your right ear and force feed thet to you to.then they cut open your stomach and then i come out! :shock: to finish your sad pathetic life i cut of your head shove it in your stomach and your arms and legs too.then i put in a bomb in there and stitch your stomach back together,then me and my bros go out of the hospital and blow up ever cell in your body and the hospital from existance!

kswf,this is a sample of what is in store for you! :twisted:
citygal20011

Postby citygal20011 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:57 pm

Ha! You foolish child, I never said i ate you. :cartmanlaugh: i only implied that the boiling water cooked you. You wake up from that fantasy your brain has tricked you into actually beleiving. You can barely scream, for the damage of the sulfuric acid will not allow the air to abrade the tissue of your esophagus tissue. I am of course suprised that you are still alive through that ordeal. i must give you kudos on your strength, however, that does not change your fate. I secure you in a pad locked chest and transport you to the crematory where my friend works. We grind up your bones and burn all of your remains. I put the remains in a special glass jar that holds souls for eternity. to ensure that there will be no curious hands to touch it, I put an ancient egyptian protection spell on the jar so that anyone who touches it will feel the wrath of pure evil. I put the glass jar in the chest and lock it with many locks and chains. I bury you many feet under the ground in a place that i will never specify. It is a chamber that is also guarded with a protection spell so your spirit will never see existance again!
goddamit

Postby goddamit » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:20 pm

:cartmanevillaugh: know i now for sure city people are stupid,haha.you see i have the power to have ever power there is thus i have the power to resist against everthing,my soul leaves the jar without damaging anything,next day when you come to check up on me you dont find anything,my soul then takes over your body,and then you(me in your body)starts to grab the jar and smash it on your head,then you stert punching your self to you are all bloody.i make you go to the streets and wait for cars,while scrathing your self with your huge finger nails,when a truck comes by i make you run at it,before you get hit i jump out of your body and watch you die in an explosion of gas the truck had on it,i serch for my bruised body and get in it i then heal myself,with my power
citygal20011

Postby citygal20011 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:19 am

Ah, my young child. you may have many physical powers but I have achieved total transcendence. The moment your soul takes over my body, my soul escapes and searches for another body to inhabit temporarily. As you are standing above my old body laughing and basking in your greatness, I come behind you and quickly just snap your neck. As your soul leaves your body, my soul slips out of my temporary body. our souls clash, constantly feeding into a cycle of killing one another. we finally realize that we are both powerfull enough to counteract the other's attack. we realize that our existence alone illustrated a balance that must be maintained. So our souls intertwine and inhabit one body. we then go around searching for new people to kill double teaming anyone who crosses our path. (i know....but i'm really tired)
Angelthekennyfan

Postby Angelthekennyfan » Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:41 am

bitch slaps citygal20011 to death! yaaay! :gaykenny:
ImageImage
Korrupted_Kenny

Postby Korrupted_Kenny » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:41 am

stabs Angelthekennyfan in both eyes WHEEEEE :shock: so long eye balls
studdering is not a disease its like adding a drum roll to your sentences
angel_of_demonic_light

Postby angel_of_demonic_light » Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:08 pm

angel_of_demoic_light grabs a magic maker and draws on korrupted_kenny until he goes into cardiac arrest.
ooooooh!!! somebody's a sore loser... clyde, i believe i said 'get the fudge out!' which means: kiss my fudgin' ass, go fudge yourself, would you get the fudge out, clyde?
jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:23 pm

*beats a_o_d_l to death with a lawn gnome*

Return to “Games”