Kill the person above you

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:26 am

captain mystery's zombie hears the music but is immune, and then, because LoadedGun still cant hera anything, creeps up behind him and eats his brains
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
Angelthekennyfan

Postby Angelthekennyfan » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:39 am

gets 2 pit bull dogs to kill captain mystery!
ImageImage
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:51 am

the ghost of captain mystery goes inside angel's body and makes her jump off a clif
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

angel_of_demonic_light

Postby angel_of_demonic_light » Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:56 pm

angel_of_demonic_light blows captain_mystery's brains out with a 12-gauge shotgun
ooooooh!!! somebody's a sore loser... clyde, i believe i said 'get the fudge out!' which means: kiss my fudgin' ass, go fudge yourself, would you get the fudge out, clyde?
kenny da ninja

Postby kenny da ninja » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:36 pm

angel_of_demonic_light falls dead to the ground after kenny da ninja jumps out of the shadows and beheads him
" la resistance" lives on!
Cartmanismyhomeboi

Postby Cartmanismyhomeboi » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:44 pm

Smashes Kenny da ninja head in with a hammer and then chops the body into little pieces no bigger than dimes then spreads them to every corner of the world and watches homless guys eat them thinking its beef jerky.
kenny da ninja

Postby kenny da ninja » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:32 am

the homeless gus suddenly all melt together to form a giant goth who then pocedes to suck ur blood then throws ur shrivald body to the hounds of hell the hounds then eat u and sh*t out ur remains :twisted:
" la resistance" lives on!
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:55 am

Captain mystery creeps up behind KTN and bites his neck

raisins_girl

Postby raisins_girl » Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:58 am

stabs captain_mystery in the back with a knife
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:56 pm

hits raisingirl over the head with a shovle

Holmia Suecia

Postby Holmia Suecia » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:10 pm

Holmia Suecia follows captain_mystery for a couple of months, until he's learned all about her. After that, he kidnaps her and keeps her in a basement in Ireland for almost a year. After 358 days he makes her write her own testament three times in three different languages. The same night he gives her a soup which is poisoned. When she's dead he cuts her in pieces and spreads these pieces in different churches in Europe who together makes up a perfect Norse pattern. They find her exactly one year after her disappearance.

This is taken from one of my own stories, but the story is mostly a Dan Brown-parody so there might be a few stolen concepts in this murder...
Oh, what a gay time we shall have, and I do mean gay as in festive, not as in penetration of the bum!

But you know, if you have completely lost your sense of humor, you can always become a writer for the show, "Friends"

COWABUNGA motherf*cker!!!
angel_of_demonic_light

Postby angel_of_demonic_light » Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:22 am

angel_of_demonic_light hits holmia suecia in the head with a glass bottle full of fire ants and when the bottle breaks, the ants decide to attack him and then he dies a slow and very painful death
ooooooh!!! somebody's a sore loser... clyde, i believe i said 'get the fudge out!' which means: kiss my fudgin' ass, go fudge yourself, would you get the fudge out, clyde?
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:52 am

captain mystery sends an Angel of Demonic Darkness to rip the AODemonicLight into shreds

kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:07 am

kvc takes a mixer and........mixez up captain_mysterys eyes till it gets to the brain and will end up a delicios salat or some kind of creme to put on top of a cake :cartmanevillaugh: I know I have a sick mind :cartmansmirk:
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
angel_of_demonic_light

Postby angel_of_demonic_light » Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:05 am

angel_of_denmonic_light forces kyle_vs_cartman to read nancy drew books till she dies of lack of intrest

Return to “Games”