Kill the person above you

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

raisins_girl

Postby raisins_girl » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:00 am

jams a jawbreaker in in captain_mystery's mouth and makes her choke on it!
angel_of_demonic_light

Postby angel_of_demonic_light » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:37 pm

angel_of_demonic_light ties raisins_girl to a ceiling fan and holds up a knife so it just barely cuts her while she spins. then, after that she throws her into a large vat of lemon jiuce and listens to her screams of agony... not really. a_o_d_l slits raisnins_girls jugular vein and she dies of blood loss.
ooooooh!!! somebody's a sore loser... clyde, i believe i said 'get the fudge out!' which means: kiss my fudgin' ass, go fudge yourself, would you get the fudge out, clyde?
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:50 pm

If you noticed earlier in the thread, a bomb was dropped down my rabbit hole. Too bad it was a dud. As I climb out of my hole unscathed, a_o_d_l notices that I carry with me a flamethrower. In less than a second, a_o_d_l is no more than a pile of ashes.
I *Heart* You.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:02 pm

I take you in your sleep tie your legs to a rope and attach the other end on the car and slowly drive down a rocky road, when I stop we arrive at a movie theater it takes an hour to get there, you're all bruised and cut, I take out a bat and hit you in the head a few times, I then work on your knee caps and hit them till they break, I take out a knife and cut each toe off one at a time after I'm done I pour salt all over your body and wait for a little bit then grab and beat the piss out of you with my bare hands then bring you into the movie theater I tie you to the chair and take out a pair of brass knuckles and punch your face in a few times until you have no more teeth. I take out tape, and tape your eye lids open. I pull out of my jacket pocket a loaded nail gun, and I put 6 nails in each of your hands, I bring out a piece of paper and give you ten paper cuts all go in the 8 spaces between your fingers, it construction paper, I do the other two on your tongue. I light a cigar and put it out on your tongue the theater lights go off, The previews start I whip you with my belt during the previews then I leave the theater the movie starts it's Duece Bigalo 2 European Gigolo. Your forced to see it all, after it's over you hear the song Stuck in the middle with you, I walk over to you with a blade and slowly cut each ear off. I punch you for awhile until I take a pistol out and shoot you in each leg once, I wait a few minutes, then shoot you once in each arm. Five minutes go by and I shoot you in the gut. I wait ten more minutes than shoot you in the chest, then right after shoot you in the head and leave you there.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:29 pm

:shock: WOW....
Well, since I'm back, I'll take the rope that you used to tie me to the car with in your sleep, and wrap it tightly around your neck. As expected, you are choked to death. There. Nice and simple.
I *Heart* You.
angel_of_demonic_light

Postby angel_of_demonic_light » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:30 pm

angel_of_demonic_loght makes bugzbunnie6 eat mcdonald's hamburger's 'till she dies of a heart attack
ooooooh!!! somebody's a sore loser... clyde, i believe i said 'get the fudge out!' which means: kiss my fudgin' ass, go fudge yourself, would you get the fudge out, clyde?
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:37 pm

When I have chest pains... I take Bayer. (Pops a few pills) Then, Bugzbunnie forces a_o_d_l to eat the entire bottle. She overdoses and dies slowly as all her body systems fail as an effect of the medicine!
I *Heart* You.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:56 pm

captainmystery gets a mob of daffy duck, elmer fudd, and other looney toon characters to kill bugsbunny!

they then bring her the rabbit's head
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
LovinMYJewBoy3

Postby LovinMYJewBoy3 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:31 pm

LovinMYJewBoy3 throws captainmystery into a tank with sharks with frickin' lazer beams attached to their heads and watches them get ripped apart. :cartmanevillaugh:

Sorry I had to say it. :D
Kyle is the greatest charater ever created!

"Ain't it a shame to beat your wife on a Sunday, when you got Monday, Tuesday, Wendsday, or Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Aint it a shame"-Nirvana. Every Hillbilly's anthem.
Holmia Suecia

Postby Holmia Suecia » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:39 pm

Holmia Suecia shoots LovinMYJewBoy3 in the stomach and waits for him/her to bleed to death. After that he cuts of his/her face and eyes. He sends the eyes to the police and the face to LovinMYJewBoy3's family. He writes on both packages "The New God is Here, worship him."
Oh, what a gay time we shall have, and I do mean gay as in festive, not as in penetration of the bum!

But you know, if you have completely lost your sense of humor, you can always become a writer for the show, "Friends"

COWABUNGA motherf*cker!!!
punkrocka27

Postby punkrocka27 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:18 pm

a man with bad vision sees holmia suecia's name and thinks it says helpmein suicide.he then pulls out a gun and shoots he two times in the stomach three in the chest then one bullet in each temple and one bullet in the forehead :lol: :lol:

"isn't the south were all the black guys are lazy,and the white guys are just as lazy,but they get mad at the blacks for being lazy"

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE KENNY ARMY!
angel_of_demonic_light

Postby angel_of_demonic_light » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:19 pm

angel_of_demonic_light gets a job at punkrocka's favorite restraunt and puts rat poison-stuff into his food
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:52 pm

Once again, bugzbunnie thwarts death by outsmarting the other characters. a_o_d_l never sees the arrow flying towards her head. As it makes contact, bugzbunnie says "Thats all, folks"
I *Heart* You.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:58 pm

"damn rabbit!"

Captainmystery yells and takes out a machine gun and guns the bunny down
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
angel_of_demonic_light

Postby angel_of_demonic_light » Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:02 pm

angel_of_demonic_light is running out of ideas so she suffucates captain_mystery with a wal-mart grocery bag

DAMN YOU WAL-MART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: ... i hate wal-mart... :roll:

Return to “Games”