Kill the person above you

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

madman608

Postby madman608 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:16 pm

i get drunk,smash a beer bottle on your head,then i press charges on you for breaking my beer bottle,and we start kung fu fighting while chessy backround music plays.however right when you about to kill me instead,you die from aids...
out of controll,i play the ultimate role
frenchpplpissmeoff

Postby frenchpplpissmeoff » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:06 pm

dude speaking of killing i wanna see hostel it looks awesome well i guess ill put hooks in your back and rip them out and you die of loss of blood i think thats what they do on hostel idk tho someone said thats what they did
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:17 am

i do not die of aids. u were 2 drunk 2 notic that i swiched ur friend in my place and u killed ur freind intead.

i put u in an ocean with oil on it i light the oil and fire is now sorrounding u. either u cant swim or dont want 2 because sharks and parranas are coming 2 get u if u go 2 the other side

(i like this game u can b as twisted and demented as posible and people dont care :twisted: )
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:22 am

I got myself a new bull terrier puppy, and have trained him to guard the house and attack only when necessary.

Only it's pretty hard to point out who specifically for a dog to attack. He just ripped Kelly to shreds!

Hey, he's only learning.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:10 am

hey i gave that puppy 2 u so he comes 2 me and i hold him and sneek through ur back yard open ur window up and put ur puppie inside then i threw dog treats at u and guess what little doggie comes and eat u? oh and by the way i put poison that works slowly so that after ur puppie eats u he will die also (like i said earlier i dont like my dog

SPU! Join it!
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:33 am

i save the page your post is on and embed a mudds ad and move my mouse over it and smother you to death.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:38 am

the ants save me and i take out a knife and cut u in slices...then i put each slice on pizza which ur family is going 2 eat...i then take a rapid dog and i put at ur familys house which now has rabbies and they cant drink anything and die of rabbies bcause they r 2 poor to pay off the medical bill

SPU! Join it!
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:39 pm

i stab you in the jaw wattermelon is the only good flavor of jolly rancher! if you say sour apple i will stab you in the jaw come out after the show i'll be the one stabbing jaws theres not ver many of us. then i dump you into a ravin where you are trained by sea mutants and they eat your arms and legs but teach you to survive. then i come in on a horse with a javalen stabbing your mutant family and covering you in their bodies as the blood drips into your wounds you scream out of pain. then i kill you slowly by cutting off a centemeter of your body every day. starting with all of your fingers and using a garden sheer. then after all of your body is in pieces i pour it into a hole and chainsaw the hell out of it and make it into liquid. then i put it in to coke bottles and sell it as new coke. then when the public hates it i bring back old coke and call it coke classic and make millions off of your death.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:01 am

thank a lot 2 rehans i was saved before sally came 2 get me and i pushed rechnas in front of me (sorry but still) and then sally is a canable and eats every1 in the room, in cluding the pets, t+p (still calling u toliet paper hahaha), rechans, me and the past posters.

sally ate the last person and blew up!!

we all go 2 hell and i get the deomons stick (what is it called again? i forgot) and poke u in the gut making u suffer rehans ... :twisted: muhhahhahha!!

now lets kill each other life after death :twisted:

:twisted: i just love this game :twisted:

ah oh, sp is coming on! bye! ps it is 11:00 here

SPU! Join it!
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:45 am

I put you in the sun for 10 hours, and eventually you die of skin cancer.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:06 am

but i had my ultra sun repell and i just had minor 1st degree sunburns. i mike u eat susi which gives u dirreha and u need water 2 live, but i just give u mor susi...u die from dirreha :twisted: :cartmanevillaugh: :chaos: :twisted:

SPU! Join it!
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:04 am

i throw you into a prison of horny inmates and they rape you to death. and also your not supposed to live through what the other person does to you your supposed to die.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:15 am

^i was just crating ways 2 get out of the way...

i am reborn and i seek advengance...dont worry it wil b compleatly painless...to me...i have a time machine u c and i put u in2 the medevil times and i come with 2 see u suffer.
me: this warlock just put me under spell what shall we do?
people: stone him

they dig a large hole and put ur body in ther so only ur head sticks out and people stared throwing large massive cartman large stones ot ur head...that is the real way 2 get stoned after i daw u die i went back 2 my own time.

i explaned to ur family what tragic accident that has occured...i told them were u died while u were stoned :twisted: and they belived me (i did not tell them the details they did not know what really happened) because i was telling the truth

SPU! Join it!
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:19 am

^i never do stupid stuff when i am stoned.

now you shall be killed by a montage of books that come at speeds over thousands of miles and hour and it turns your body into chunks and then you are dead and i mean DEAD NO WAY OF BRINGING YOU BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:16 pm

^but ur family still belived me

i went into a hole in the sewer and covered the hole just be4 the books smuthers me. i see mr. hankey and i just thought of something.

i made mr. hankey show me away out then i saw it. it was a large opening. the books have stopped moving at fast speeds and i grabed mr hankey rode on the books until we went 2 ur house i climbed through the only hole where the books have not covered, which is the chimney. i mad mr. hankey go down 1st

u did not shot him but let him show u his friend. i came down...

but before u tried 2 shotme mr hankey grabed ur gun. i then took the gun. but b4 i shot u i took mr hankey and showed him down ur through and made u eat him.

BANG!!!!!!!! Ur shot and dead my friend.

I just love this game! :twisted:

Ha ha ha haa! i still lived i still lived HA HA HA HA HAA HA! (still gloats (just like cartman when he wins the bets))

SPU! Join it!

Return to “Games”