Kill the person above you

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:01 am

I take a blowtorch to your ear and pull the trigger. Flames shoot through your head, frying your brain.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:24 am

I knock you down, stunning you, and then I quickly tie you down so you are helpless. Then I take a grenade, pull the pin, shove it down your throat, and run.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:53 am

I stick toothpicks into your eyes and shove a spiked club up your ass. Then, I chop off your arms and your legs. Limbless, you fall to the ground and I kick you around like a soccerball until you bleed to death
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:48 am

I tie your arms together and tie you to the roof. A storm comes and rain falls down. You start to shiver in the cold rain and start to have hyperthermia. I climb up on the roof and got a piece of gutter from the roof and put it into your gut. I kick you hard and you land on the other side, where the rusty nails lay. You were dead instantly.

Partialy based on a Kenny death
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:42 pm

I pour maggots into your mouth, nose, ears, and ass. They eat you from inside out
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:56 am

Aww, I gotta off the Captain??

The lot of us are vacationing on an island somewhere, but just as all was going well, the mountain nearby is about to erupt!

Legend has it that a great number of people are to be sacrificed in order to appease the old god.

It is when I throw you into the volcano that peace is restored.

But to show I'm not a monster, I grieve as I do this.
OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(>

Postby OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> » Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:39 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:Aww, I gotta off the Captain??

The lot of us are vacationing on an island somewhere, but just as all was going well, the mountain nearby is about to erupt!

Legend has it that a great number of people are to be sacrificed in order to appease the old god.

It is when I throw you into the volcano that peace is restored.

But to show I'm not a monster, I grieve as I do this.

I give him some cigarettes and he gets addicted. After several years, he dies of cancer.
You couldn't make me laugh even if I was already laughing my ass off and you were the one that made me do it.
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:53 pm

I pick you up and hit you in the head with a screw driver, knocking you unconcious. I take your body and tie a string to your leg. I tie the other side of the string to the pin on a grenade and you don't notice and you move when you wake up and die.

Almost kind of like that part in the Punisher but a lot different. You know which part I'm talking about, at the end. The guys son? And then they're like "You killed my son!" and you hear a boom and a scream, and the punisher's like "Two of them" and then he kills the guy and sets all the cars on fire, and makes the Punisher mark skull thing.
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:58 pm

The same way MJKK Did! Man that is good...
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:09 pm

As you turn around I point a pistol in your face and say "kanichiwa" and then I blow your brains out.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:17 pm

I push you on to the road, and a car swerves and hits a tree, which kills the person inside of it instantly. I kick you in front of a semi, which barely misses you. I then force you to eat the rotting skunk, which made you vomit. I force you to eat your vomit until you almost died. I then handed you my homework so that you will work on it. You died of too much pressure of the homework.

I'm not angry at you SJ, I just kill my friends better. :twisted:
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
TheDude12

Postby TheDude12 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:17 pm

I run up to you and dive tackle you so hard that you die of head trauma.
Image Image
OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(>

Postby OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> » Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:03 am

TheDude12 wrote:I run up to you and dive tackle you so hard that you die of head trauma.

Right before the Patriots are about to win the Super Bowl, I slaughter them and you die of a heart attack. The other team wins be default.
You couldn't make me laugh even if I was already laughing my ass off and you were the one that made me do it.
omg they killed kenny

Postby omg they killed kenny » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:40 am

i would some how find a way to get into space then i would throw u into a black hole and u will stay there forever and die of hunger
ImageImageImage
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:28 am

Okay, so there are two of you with the initials omgtkk? This will not do. Time for a showdown.

I gas the both of you to death and insert your brains into machines before they can expire. And if you've ever seen Battlebots, you know what's next. I let the two of you rip each other apart with whatever weapons my crews equipped you with.

I'll just be in a front-row seat with a bucket of popcorn in one hand and a detonator in the other. No matter who wins, I still blow up the winner, as you both have some C4 planted into your systems.

Hasta la vista...babies!

Return to “Games”