Kill the person above you

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

tweek_rox

Postby tweek_rox » Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:05 pm

I throw you down a 20' pit, with nothing but Backstreet boys, NSync, 98 degrees, and a pistol without a bullet
~No one remembers your name/ When you're strange~ Jim Morrison 1943 - 1971
~~R.I.P., Lizard King~~
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:21 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:
Kyles_Baby wrote:I can't really think of any creative way to kill you, being Kelly and her partner Angus already did it all...

You read that, Kelly? We're partners in crime!! :twisted: :twisted:

Ahh, the Scott Tenorman method with a twist. I'll challenge with one myself and train a pony to bite your HEAD off instead!!
w00t

I grabed my pc cords and wring them around tweekrox neck, choking him to death. And I took his head as a trophy of his death.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
ShadowZach

Postby ShadowZach » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:56 am

I hire a predator and an alien to assasinate you incase one of them should fail but instead they both survive to kill and mutilate you and then they face off and the alien kills the predator with a quick attack then the predator nuclear explodes himself incinerating your corpse the alien and the predator. Then you go to heaven and Billy Crystal follows you around for 15000 years then Micheal Jackson follows you.
If Shadows Conceal You.. Light Will Find You..
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:08 am

I get a deadly potato chip and sliced your arms, making you bleed slowly. I get a knife from the counter and threw it like a dart twoards your eye, poking them out, making them spill scarlet liquid. I grab my stick and knock you uncoucious and pulled you to the patio and dropped a piano on you. Unfortunaly you only suffered a severe coma so I went to the hospital and took your pillow and smutthered you with it. I was wearing plastic gloves at the time and no fingerprints will show when they see you dead, they will think that you died of natural causes. The doctors and nurses were busy at the time with patients so they couldn't look after you while you were in the coma. After you were dead I took your left hand...

SPU! Join it!
Kyles_Baby

Postby Kyles_Baby » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:05 pm

You get on an elevator in the Impire State Bilding, going to the 1,000 floor. I'm waiting in the shaft. When it stops, I cut though the cord as fast as possible, witch sent you plumiting 1,000 storys down.

Going Down?
The BBS' #1 Diehard AC/DC fan! \m/
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:23 pm

I take rusted barbed wire and wraped it around your neck and pulled it so blood flowed. I kicked you to the ground and then went to the gate and opened it up. A stampede of buffalo trapmles over you.

SPU! Join it!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:14 pm

I sneak up behind you and say "BOO!" and you have a heart attack and die.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:10 am

Sorry, folks! I've been out longer than I'd like to be, due to our computer being sick all week. We rassled with a Trojan virus and finally got it under control yesterday.

Ooh, the things I'll do when I find out who was responsible...I'll grab that S.O.B. and I'll...

(demonstrates actions by breaking KSWF's bones into millions of pieces with a lead pipe, then realize what I've done)

Sorry, I don't usually get that PO'd.
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:39 am

I throw you off this world, you come back and I feed you to the sharks, and tuna fish!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:31 pm

*turns into devil form and blasts MixStan with lightning*

God, I love Devil May Cry. :twisted:
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:22 pm

*Throws Jason in the closet with AGNAT. He dies from happiness.*
tweek_rox

Postby tweek_rox » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:06 pm

I find a big, dull, round spoon, and stab you in the heart with it. As you lay bleeding, I pull your eyes out with it, and feed it to you, then let you bleed (and choke on your eyeballs) to death! Mwahaha!
~No one remembers your name/ When you're strange~ Jim Morrison 1943 - 1971
~~R.I.P., Lizard King~~
fastfoodboy13

Postby fastfoodboy13 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:36 pm

Ummmm...wow that was...a little umm well, gruesome.

I get several CD's and stap you with each one and sit there and listen to you screamor i could feed your family to you :cartmanevillaugh: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vagman

Ohhh yeah!

Postby vagman » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:44 pm

I order 13 bacon double cheeseburgers, 13 orders of fries and 13 cups of coke... and when you have them all, fries sticking out of your ears, crying browny-black tears and burps reeking of slaughtered cows, I feed you... the bite from the 14th burger!!! :twisted:
Ki-ick a-ass 8D
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:11 pm

*grabs vagman and beats Kailey over the head with him, killing them both* That was for making another gay joke about me! :evil:

Return to “Games”