Kill the person above you

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthParkSoul

Re: Kill the person above you

Postby SouthParkSoul » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:27 am

We go on a vacation to the Grand Canyon and I throw you off the edge of the
sky-walk and watch your flailing body fall for about a minute until it smashes into the rock floor and your head shatters like a melon. Your brain matter is splattered on the canyon floor, where native americans run out of nowhere and eat your brain and pick the flesh of your corpse. Fun ,eh?
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:34 pm

SouthParkSoul wrote:We go on a vacation to the Grand Canyon and I throw you off the edge of the
sky-walk and watch your flailing body fall for about a minute until it smashes into the rock floor and your head shatters like a melon. Your brain matter is splattered on the canyon floor, where native americans run out of nowhere and eat your brain and pick the flesh of your corpse. Fun ,eh?

Nice imagery. Those wacky cannibalistic native americans! :cartmanlaugh:

For you next death, I enlist a small army of psychotic and enraged serial-killer midgets to chase you across a rattlesnake-infested minefield. Unfortunately, the midgets are chasing you toward a pack of pissed-off lions who are coming at you from several hundred yards in the opposite direction. Just for fun, I fly above you in a helicopter and try to hit you by throwing bowling balls at you.

Who's to say what the exact manner of your death will be, but the resulting film will surely be worth a few thousand hits on youtube.
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:31 am

There hasn't been a posting on here for a while, so I'll type one in hyah.

We go to Iraq for a little anti-helicopter weapons evasion, and you are shot multiple times until you are the spitting definition of human goo. Then what's left of your anus sh*ts out some kind of white goo.
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

buttersandikerule

Postby buttersandikerule » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:34 am

Arrg, I'm always below you on these things, hmm, first I'd kill your family, then when you came to get revenge I'd shoot you. If you didn't come to get revenge, I'd [be really suprised if you didn't] poisin your food and make it look an acident. Then I would tie your rotting corpse to a tree and toatly mutalate it with a baseball bat! Then I'd light the tree on fire, finally completeing my job! Then I'd make someone kill me so I didn't have to go to prison. Don't worry I don't hate you I'm just doing what the topic tells me to. :zombiekenny: :chaos: :unhoodedkenny:
Buttersandikerule
marvel_freak_42 wrote: I feel like a assh*le today so you die.

Professer Chaos: Where I go destruction will follow!
Muahahahahah
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:14 am

buttersandikerule wrote:Arrg, I'm always below you on these things, hmm, first I'd kill your family, then when you came to get revenge I'd shoot you. If you didn't come to get revenge, I'd [be really suprised if you didn't] poisin your food and make it look an acident. Then I would tie your rotting corpse to a tree and toatly mutalate it with a baseball bat! Then I'd light the tree on fire, finally completeing my job! Then I'd make someone kill me so I didn't have to go to prison. Don't worry I don't hate you I'm just doing what the topic tells me to. :zombiekenny: :chaos: :unhoodedkenny:

Not at all, I enjoyed the imagery.
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:51 am

I will boil you alive a laugh at your pathetic sceams for mercy Hahahahaha Hahahahahaaaa. Oh I laughed.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Siberian Husky

Postby Siberian Husky » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:08 am

i hire "Freddy krueger" "Jason voorhees" "Ghostface" "Predator" "leatherface" "Michael Myers" "Pinhead" "Chucky" and "Xenomorph" (aka "Alien") to hunt you down. and kill you. then eat you flesh :)
Wolfquest Rocks!!! X3
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:00 pm

I gather together poop samples from various animals; a bull, a horse, a chicken, a bat, and an ape.

I mix the samples all together in a bowl and force feed it to you and it of course causes you to die.

Then I tell everyone with mirth and glee about the time I went apesh*t and fed horsesh*t to some chickensh*t until he went batsh*t and that's no bullsh*t!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:12 pm

...It was a long way to go to get there, but it was worth it in the end.

You'd have to have seen Nothing But Trouble to get this, but I think it's time for you to take a turn on Miss Gradertine.
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:22 pm

id bore you to death and make you watch king of the hill
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:12 am

Why stop there? I go one step further and lock you in the same room. There are vents, but they soon fill the room up with--What else?--propane gas!!

If you're gonna make a KotH reference, Jake, you gotta go all out!
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:02 pm

I grab that little kid from 28 weeks later and make him spit on you and turn you into one of those awesome infected people, and then shoot you, claim the title hero for preventing a massive infection that would have kiiled everyone wherever we were.
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:15 pm

If you notice my bedside lamp, seen Meah...
You will see that it has a big pointy finial on top... which makes it easy to pick up and jam through your head as hard as possible!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:30 pm

^^^^^^ It looks like an 'enlightening' experience to me (yuk yuk yuk.)

So I invite my buddy BRMBug over for a beer and I say "hay, dood, check out my cuckoo clock! and there on the livingroom wall over the TV is an antique cuckoo clock that I have personally "restored."

It's a few minutes before the hour and the clock is about to strike so I say, "hey check it out. You've got to see this close up!"

So there you are standing right in front of the clock where the little doors are about to open up and the mechanical bird is about to spring out and go "cukoo! cukoo!"

.....but instead what springs out of the doors is a syringe full of blood containing AIDS. It's springs out with immense force and jabs you right in the eye.

So not only is one of your eyes put out, you've been infected with AIDS.

Me and my silly pranks. :lol:
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:18 pm

Since we seem to enjoy needles on this thread, I tie you to a torture table and take two hypodermic needles and place them directly above your pupils, dim the lights and push the needles into your eye and stop an inch from your brain. I pull them out and bring in a board with hundreds of needles sticking out of it and lay it over you. I then get on a ladder and jump on top of it. And no, these are spaced so the weight is not distributed on the points, and they go through your skin. And muscles and tendons and vital organs and non-vitals and arteries and ligaments. Then I go get an ice cream.
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Return to “Games”