Kill the person above you

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:47 pm

*runs over Kelly MacCornmac with my red 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier*
TheDude12

Postby TheDude12 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:07 pm

I get Adam vinatieri too kick a football right under your groin so hard and powerful that it shatters your balls instantly. Thats gotta hurt.

Image Image
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:16 am

I pierced you vein that is in your neck, as I let the blood flow slowly. I then jung up your body and it sways in the wind. I told everyone it was suiside, but only you have known
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Dude Cartman Rocks

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:50 am

I take a knife and stab Kelly MacCornmac on her chest!
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:57 am

I snag the uzi from your Cartman on the left, and use it to carve you in two!
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:06 am

finally someone posted!!

I was put to my grave. Then my parerts dug me out and put me in the old Indian grounds. I came back and I wrap my hands around your neck as you gasp for air.

Some times dead is better-Pet Sematary (or Marjonie)

SPU! Join it!
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:52 am

Looks like it's just you and me for now, kid.

As Kelly's corpse strangles me, and my lungs ache for air, I summon up what's left of my strength and pull an electrical cord off a supporting 2x4. It snaps off and frays. One chance left, I stuff the frayed part of the cord down her throat and make her bite down. Sparks fly and voltage courses through us both until her head explodes. The shock throws me back across the basement and into the wall, but I get one last look at her flailing carcass before it slumps to the floor.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:10 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:Looks like it's just you and me for now, kid.

As Kelly's corpse strangles me, and my lungs ache for air, I summon up what's left of my strength and pull an electrical cord off a supporting 2x4. It snaps off and frays. One chance left, I stuff the frayed part of the cord down her throat and make her bite down. Sparks fly and voltage courses through us both until her head explodes. The shock throws me back across the basement and into the wall, but I get one last look at her flailing carcass before it slumps to the floor.

Damn, that's graphic.

I'm hiding in the bushes as you pass by. I suddenly jump out and spray you with armor-piercing bullets from my illegally modified Romanian AK-47 assault rifle, blowing your brains out the other side of your head. I then proceed to piss on your dismembered and still convulsing decapitated corpse.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:14 am

Oh my god you killed Kelly!

some how I lived again and I come to get you for killing me so I got a light bulb and I broke it and I threatened to cut your veins in your neck. But all the sudden the tv behind you exploded and glass shards cut you and the back of your scull is hit by one of the shards, knoking you out. I push you down the stairs, where you fell down fast and collided into the wall, breaking your neck as there was a poping noise as your bone break and blood gushes out. Luckily nobody came to the house for 13 days, and when they found you, maggots and flies creep along your skin.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see you there Stovipipe_Jam
OK. I'm going to make it small so that you must squint to see it and your eyes bust out of there sockets
Last edited by Kelly MacCornmac on Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

SPU! Join it!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:17 am

I set my little brother on you. :shock: :lol:
Kenny Mcormic 643

Postby Kenny Mcormic 643 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:26 am

I get in a Kamakazi and suiside bomb you leaving nothing but my carcass, ash, rubble, and your carcass.My brother digs me up and throws my carcass at the next person that posts

:zombiekenny:
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:29 am

I impale your dead carcass on a pike and shove it into the ground, so that you are now hanging in the air with a piece of metal shoved up your ass for all to see. I then laugh evilly and sadistically.
Fatt Ass

Postby Fatt Ass » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:42 am

you people are f*ckin violent physcos
Hey What Are You Doing?
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:46 am

and we care why? :twisted:

I use your weakness against you: food. I give you a lot of food and you explode, sending guts everywhere, just like the pig in Marjornie.

SPU! Join it!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:56 am

^Laughs :lol:

I hide in the back seat of your car. As you get in and close the door, you see me in the rearview mirror. "The reaper wants you" I say, and I slit your throat with a hunting knife.

Return to “Games”