Kill the person above you

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:56 am

I jam your stovepipe, and it gets clogged up and your stove explodes and you die.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
PJuarez420

Postby PJuarez420 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:26 am

As I pull my katana from it's scabbard, the sun will reflect off the blade and into your eyes, blinding you momentarily, but long enough to take your head. Then I will find a bull, and rub pharamones on the wound from where your head used too be, and leave to mount your head on a wall while the bull f*cks your esophagus... DarkDucky
"Morphine hits the back of the legs first, then the back of the neck, a spreading wave of relaxation slackening the muscle away from the bones so that you seem to float without outlines, like lying in warm salt water."- William Burroughs
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:47 am

Ah, Juarez, at last we meet.

To celebrate, I crown you with a 25-pound mace and use your brain for football practice.
MISS_Conduct

Postby MISS_Conduct » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:53 am

Why am i turned on by all this?
~~~~ KRISTINA ROSE ~~~~
DONT FORGET TO BRING
A TOWEL

...ya wanna get high?
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:13 am

:shock: Really? :shock:

Ah, but you forgot to do me in, didn't you? That's very naughty, Miss. Verrry naughty, indeed!

Since I'm still doing football practice with Juarez's brain, I'm going to need a kicking tee.

You'll do just fine! I rip your skull out through your nostrils and use the jawbone for the tee. The rest of you will go into a Gatorade bucket. It's a special flavor for my teammates.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:27 am

I ambush you (Yeah I'm a coward) but I don't kill you right away. Instead I knock you to the ground and shoot you in the groin with my Mini-14 assault rifle. Blood gysers from your wound and you die within minutes.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:03 pm

I kick you in the guts to get all of the wind out of you. I then grab your hair and bash your scull into the wall, letting the blood drip out as you lay uncounciouns. I then stomped on your knee and the syurpy red water pour out of your viens. When you awake I stomped my foot into you mouth and broke your jaw. Blood slowly eases out and starts to clog your throught, making it harder and hared to breath as you choke. Blood bubbles out of you mouth as you exhale for the last time.

Don't let me read any more Steven King :shock:
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:06 pm

God damn you're pissed at me aren't you?

I take a stomach pump and stick it down your throat. However as blood begins to pump up the hose you realize that it's not a stomach pump--it's a gut pump.

God that was corny wasn't it...?
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:39 pm

MISS_Conduct wrote:Why am i turned on by all this?

because you're emo?
or maybe goth?

anyway, SJ, I stab you in the face with a random sharp object.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:50 pm

I start by shooting you in both legs so you cant run. You scream in pain and I laugh. next, I gauge your eyes out with a screwdriver and nail them to the wall, mind you that your eyes are still attached to your head, but only by a string of flesh. You cry in pain as I then cut open your stomach and chop your dick into tiny slivers. Then, I throw the bits of dick in your open stomach and sew your stomach back togehter.

Finally, I stomp on your stomach so your insides are nothing but a sewn up mush :D
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
Delition

Postby Delition » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:56 pm

I shoot you in the head for turning the Brainfreezy machine off after 2 a.m., then get some cherry flavored Fiz-Wiz instead.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:09 am

(JTHM reference! yay!)

First I set a romantic mood and we talk about why we hate people so much, then, right before we kiss, I run off and grab two kives which I stab you with.

Immoralizing the moment
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:51 am

You were borded onto a plane, where it crashed onto an island full of savages. The savages kill you and put your head on one side of the stick

Oh yeah, I read Lord of the Flies a couple days ago and was based partialy on Lord of the Flies

SPU! Join it!
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:32 pm

I force feed you gasoline and then drop a burning match down your throat.

BOOM

Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:59 pm

I take a hatchet and I cut across your throught. Your neck bleeds and you start to run. I take a stick that is on fire and throw it at a pile of leaves beside you. I watch you fall down, triping on a root, crashing your head into the ground. Fire sweeps around you and you scream in pain and mercy. Then I pull your neck from your body after the fire died down a little bit. You still scream in pain, even though there is no head

SPU! Join it!

Return to “Games”