Kill the person above you

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:04 am

April 18th marks the 100th anniversary of one of San Francisco's deadliest earthquakes, so I knock you out with chloroform, throw you into a time machine I bought from eBay, take you back to 1906 and wake you up so you can experience the disaster first-hand.

Me? Hell, I'm outta there!

EDIT: How can you steal something you bought??? DERRRRR!!
Last edited by AngusMcTavish on Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kyles_Baby

Postby Kyles_Baby » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:27 pm

I stick you in an elavator shaft, press the down button, close the doors, and wait

Talk about Love in an Elavator!
The BBS' #1 Diehard AC/DC fan! \m/
spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:49 pm

I shoot you in the head, cut a chunk out of your ass, and eat it. (Hehehe I just saw Cannibal! The Musical yesterday :lol: )
Merry f*cking Christmas!
Kyles_Baby

Postby Kyles_Baby » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:14 am

I close my eyes, and concentrate. The ground we're standing on becomes a giant pentigram of red cracks on the ground. I open my eyes, glowing the brightest red, and thousands of deamons fly from the pentagram. All the demons come together to form Satan himself, and he drags you to the deepest depth of Hell!
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:50 am

Sh!t!! The Daleks I added to my sig mistook you for a spammer! You've just been ex-ter-mi-na-ted!

(Give yourself two last gasps for air if you understood that.)

EDIT: v Dear Kelly: ouch.
Last edited by AngusMcTavish on Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:07 am

I put you in a soundproof room with no windows and I did not put food, water, or South Park with you. You run crazy in about a week. You break your hand while trying to get out. Bloody handprints every where. You try to open the door, but it won't budge open. You try to scream, you can't. You try to remember when the next episode comes on. There is no computer, tv, or any thing linking to the outside world but the door. Eventually you ran into a wall and broke your neck. But your still alive, you expericed pain and fell, biteing your tounge. Blood rushes out of your tounge. You bite down harder and more blood flows, making the ground crimson. You try to breath but your tounge is in the way and your nose is cloged with blood. You try to get up but you can't move anything but your head. The wieght of your head brought you down again Angus.

Three days later the bural of Angus, TIH (tortured in hell) :twisted:
Kyles_Baby

Postby Kyles_Baby » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:16 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:Sh!t!! The Daleks I added to my sig mistook you for a spammer! You've just been ex-ter-mi-na-ted!

(Give yourself two last gasps for air if you understood that.)

I refuse to die, Angus! :twisted:

I punch you 1,000,000,000 times in the stmache.
darkhero3000

killing u

Postby darkhero3000 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:34 pm

i would put u in the trunk of my car and drive u in the ocean or a lake. just like butter's mom. :twisted:
darkhero3000

Postby darkhero3000 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:36 pm

i would slid ur throt and also sew ur lip together so u don't scream and lit the house or car and lit it burn
Kyles_Baby

Postby Kyles_Baby » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:16 pm

I put on some laytex gloves, fills a needle full of concentrated essance of all the cancers, and STDs, AIDS, and HIVs into your ass. Then I install comeras in your home so I can watch you slowly suffer and die from the inside out.

*takes off laytex glove on her right hand with her teeth*
TiffanyD

Postby TiffanyD » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:23 pm

Easy! Chinese Water Torture..... drive you nuts! :D
God Bless Us Everyone
Kyles_Baby

Postby Kyles_Baby » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:36 pm

Agian, I close my eyes to concentrate. Suddenly, the sky turns as black as night with clouds. I rase my right hand up and chant something that no one understands. All of a sudden, the biggest flash of lightning that anyone has ever seen comes down and strikes TiffanyD, instantly frying her inside and out.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:06 am

The good news: I give you a ticket to see a concert performed in your city/town/whatever!

The bad news: It's John Stamos' brother, and the seat you sit in has been coated in super epoxy. You're glued to the spot!

"Killing youuuuu...is easy cause you're beautiful..."
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:32 am

You do know I was just joking on the last post on here right?

I tie you to a chair then I took my gun and shot you in the back of your head.

R.I.P.

But my gun went haywire and started shooting every where, making holes in your clothes, spewing blood everywhere.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Gothic_Butters

Postby Gothic_Butters » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:07 pm

Hands you a cigerette in your victory. You take it and light it and smoke it weather your a smoker or not because I told you it tastes like candy. We sit and we talk for a while but as soon as your cigerette gets half way smoked it xplodes and your head falls off. Whoops.. sorry hun that one was for my ex girlfriend. damn didn't mean to kill you!
I drink some blue liquid that makes me invinsible. YAY! Now you guys can't kill me!

Return to “Games”