Kill the person above you

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

superiorsavior

Re: Kill the person above you

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:32 am

I get you to babbysit. You do. The babbies taste nice :p

Unfortunately, you choke to death on them :p
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:35 am

I choke you with an expensive, cashmere scarf. :)
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:41 am

Alright, time to get serious...

I find where you live, track you down...I wait one day for you to go to school, out for some death sticks, whatever, I then go into your house and find myself a way in for the night. I wait under your bed for you, carving your name in the bottomside of your bed with my fingernail and then crossing it out. By the time you get in bed, it's my time to strike. I get up and slap some duck tape around your mouth. I then pull out a large knife and cut the palm of my hand because it gives me pleasure. I then ducktape your arms and legs together before you have a chance to get out of the bed. I then knock you out by slamming your head against a wall. I will now find a plastic, enclosed space with a table on it and ducktape your on it. I slowly begin to slice your whole body with a machete. I make sure you don't die, however. I'd talk to you about South Park, and sports, and just random stuff for the whole time, until I'm ready. I knock your out again and bring you in my car to the swamp. I find the dirtiest, muckiest part and throw your body in it, so the diseases and dirt seep into your skin. I then rip the ducktape off your mouth and let you scream. Now it's time to finish you, I sit on top of you slicing your neck just so I can get my fingers under the skin. I then rip the hole open so your screams can no longer be heard. I then open your mouth up, and insert a snake into it, killing you immediately... I'd dispose of the body by letting scavengers clean you off the face of the earth.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:45 am

RideTheLightning wrote:Alright, time to get serious...

I find where you live, track you down...I wait one day for you to go to school, out for some death sticks, whatever, I then go into your house and find myself a way in for the night. I wait under your bed for you, carving your name in the bottomside of your bed with my fingernail and then crossing it out. By the time you get in bed, it's my time to strike. I get up and slap some duck tape around your mouth. I then pull out a large knife and cut the palm of my hand because it gives me pleasure. I then ducktape your arms and legs together before you have a chance to get out of the bed. I then knock you out by slamming your head against a wall. I will now find a plastic, enclosed space with a table on it and ducktape your on it. I slowly begin to slice your whole body with a machete. I make sure you don't die, however. I'd talk to you about South Park, and sports, and just random stuff for the whole time, until I'm ready. I knock your out again and bring you in my car to the swamp. I find the dirtiest, muckiest part and throw your body in it, so the diseases and dirt seep into your skin. I then rip the ducktape off your mouth and let you scream. Now it's time to finish you, I sit on top of you slicing your neck just so I can get my fingers under the skin. I then rip the hole open so your screams can no longer be heard. I then open your mouth up, and insert a snake into it, killing you immediately... I'd dispose of the body by letting scavengers clean you off the face of the earth.

Cigarettes are death sticks! :D Anyway, you fail to realise that I stay up all night and that under my bed is blocked! :lol: Bwahaha!
I_AM_GOD

Postby I_AM_GOD » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:15 am

I give you cancer and you die in 6 months.

God works in misterious ways.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:21 am

Puts you in a garbage truck and compacts you.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

pippin

Postby pippin » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:23 pm

I take your guitar and smash it in your pretty lil neck ^^
I Like Girls With Big Fat Titties
I Like Girls With Big Vaginas
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:25 pm

I handcuff your leg to a pole and put a knife in your right hand and an axe in your left and give you the choice to either slice your foot off with the knife, or hack it off with the axe. You say neither, but that isn't a choice, so I electrocute you, causing a muscle spasm in both your arms, so you start hacking and slicing at your leg. Then I get bored and throw a Saw DVD at your head, cutting off the top and exposing your brain, which I sell to retards as a new drug, before making the bottom of your skull into an ashtray and smoking me some brains.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:40 pm

in a freezing room, I take an ice covered metal pole, lift it above your head and stick your tongue to it....
Then attach your arms to metal pole (straightening them out) which are then tied to the metal pole you tongue is on, stretching your now frozen tongue.

The pole lifts you over 3 large razor sharp spikes, conveniently placed, one under each leg (which are also tied to poles so they cant move.. and one spike below you anus, the pole very slowly lowers you onto the spikes which slowly penetrate vertically into your legs and eventually the center one penetrates your main organs coming out through your head... very slowly...

you are then dumped into a grinder and used for hot dog meat.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Puts you in a bathtub filled with mild acid that takes over a weak to disolve you, but disolves you nonetheless.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:09 pm

I do the wii fit step and "accidentily" :lol: kick you until you die.
big kenny

Postby big kenny » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:11 pm

sniper,then make you explode
BigKenny
kenny is cool
my mind is an enigma......i like cola!
i hate racists
iz undr yur bed steelin yur sox
my profile
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:04 am

Well, you know what they say: The bigger they are, the harder they DIE!!

Crush your cajones with a 3-wood and watch 'em pop out the top of your head. Blood and brains splatter all over the place as you fall.

Oh, by the way, pleased to "meet" you.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:01 pm

Don't you mean meat?

I have you tied up and I get some charcoal and wood. I put some lighter fluid on the charcoal and light it. I then put the wood on for a smokey sent to mask the burning flesh. I then pour some kerosine on you to make you burn faster, but it quickly burns away. So I get some oil and pour it on you and then put some more wood on and watch you burn.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:15 pm

I unleash my mega fart upon you, causing severe internal hemorrhaging, causing you to die of death.

Return to “Games”