Kill the person above you

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

teawanee

Re: Kill the person above you

Postby teawanee » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:49 pm

you are thrown into a vat of toxic waste, you become superhuman and later have to sacrafice yourself for the good of humanity.
I LOVE KENNY!

By day, i'm a not-so-mild-manered girl, by night, i'm a not-so-mild-manered girl who is probably dreaming about getting hi off of reese's cups... MMM reese's

betcha' can't guess my favorite color!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:21 pm

I shove a bottle rocket in your uterus, light the fuse and run away.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:19 am

Dammit Bug, that reminds of...that XD

I throw a wet cat at you.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Cartkicker24

Postby Cartkicker24 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:41 am

I make something out of aluminum foil, tell you to stick you finger in it, then tell you to stick the two little prongs into that outlet and you do it.
teawanee

Postby teawanee » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:22 am

I grab my cousin's pikachu doll and tell it to thundershock you. It makes noise but no thundershock, so I light it on fire and throw it at you.
I LOVE KENNY!

By day, i'm a not-so-mild-manered girl, by night, i'm a not-so-mild-manered girl who is probably dreaming about getting hi off of reese's cups... MMM reese's

teawanee

Postby teawanee » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:25 am

sorry, double post XD
I LOVE KENNY!

AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:05 am

Ever see a human cannonball act? Well, this time, you're gonna be in one, with a real cannon which blows you to bits as it fires.
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:10 am

Chain you to a wall where you are completely motionless... I force your mouth too stay open and force you to swallow live imperial scorpions until your esophagus is overflowing with them and you die from the poison and lack of oxygen...
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:13 am

I grab your cow horns and pull him off, then stab you with them. Just to be sure you're dead, I take you to a slaughterhouse! :twisted:

EDIT: Angus >.<
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:19 am

Stand you on a runway, ankles tied together, you have no choice but to stand still as I watch you get sucked into a turbine engine!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:22 am

I put you in a MEAT packing truck and put a STAKE in there. You bounce on your BEEFY shoulders and evantually are stabbed.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:27 am

If my little conversations with KMAC taught me anything, it's how to deliver those beef puns.

I call on my MIGNONS to tie you to a STEAK. You are outFLANKed as they string you up and set the firewood to where you can't reach it with the TIPs of your toes. As they CHUCK their torches into the pile, you can only watch as they also throw knives that BUTCHER you. You MEAT your maker after hearing their chant begin.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:05 am

I create this large cone in the shape of a toy top with an extra-long handle on it. It's just large enough for someone to stand on and the handle is essentially a stake.

So I have you stand on top of this top thing, I ask you politely to hold on to the end of a very long strand of thin wire as this machine spins you around. As it does, the wire wraps around you, over and over again, tightly.

So now you're set up to be spun like a giant top, and we just happen to be at the edge of a cliff. So I take the free end of the wire and feed it into this rapid-spooling device and you're spun off, spinning around and around.

The centrifugal force causes you to get dizzy and puke, but because you're spinning so fast, most of the puke gets on you as the giant top randomly nears the cliff's edge and then comes back again.

To increase the likelihood of your spinning off the edge, I turn on an enormous fan that blows a strong current of air toward you in the direction of the ledge.

as you're spinning toward the edge, there's a guy who descends from a hot-air balloon who then hovers above you just past the ledge. Then when you inevitably spin off the edge, and fall toward certain doom, the guy in the balloon adds insult to injury by dumping copious amounts of broken glass and shards of jagged metal to accompany you on the way down the steep, rocky mountain side.

There is much blood, broken broken bones amidst the tumbling and hitting rocks. By the time you hit the ground, you're already dead, and a barely recognizable tangle of flesh, blood, bone, and guts.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:10 am

I set up a job ad in the paper for an easy job that pays $400000 a year. You take the job like any non-crazy person would, and after putting you to work, I make the ceiling to collapse. To add insult, I fire you.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:19 am

Wii fit man wrote:I set up a job ad in the paper for an easy job that pays $400000 a year. You take the job like any non-crazy person would, and after putting you to work, I make the ceiling to collapse. To add insult, I fire you.

Just as long as you let me have the job long enough to become ecstatic about it and forget my life of misery and wretchedness. So I gotta get that first paycheck just to actually get psyched about the future. Then I go in for work the following Monday, I sit down at my awesome desk with a cup of coffee, ready to do my cake job for 400 grand a year, when you come by and hand me a letter of termination. When I read it, comprehend it, and look back up at you with a look in my eyes that I've died internally, you press a button, and the ceiling collapses on me and kills me.

You survive because the button also opens a trap door beneath you and you escape to freedom.

Return to “Games”