Kill the person above you

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

goddamit

Postby goddamit » Sun May 22, 2005 2:21 am

*after being hit in the head with a rock,goddamit bitch slaps monkey333*simple enough :wink:
proud member of Cartman's Army:respect our ATHORITAH!
member of the stan society
jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Sun May 22, 2005 5:07 am

*Buries goddamit alive, in a trash can. Before he dies, takes him out a beats him a little, just for fun. :) Finishes him with a fork to the heart.*
goddamit

Postby goddamit » Sun May 22, 2005 1:50 pm

*when jjmac was crossing the street,i had recovered,because of the garbage in the can became part of me,i then hijacked a bus and ran over jjmac,then i backed up and did it again,and again,and again :) .then i got out and took a dump on jjmac's body :lol: *
ukilledkenny6969

Postby ukilledkenny6969 » Sun May 22, 2005 3:43 pm

when goddamit is walking i came up from behind and slit his throught then drag him to the ocean burn him then pee on the ashs and throw the ashs in the ocean :lol:
*To Eric Cartman
Eric i never realy liked you but then nobody does you have no abitily to feel and you are going to die alone and misirble it is only because i feel so sorry for you that i leave you my sony psp*
Angelthekennyfan

Postby Angelthekennyfan » Sun May 22, 2005 5:11 pm

sneaks up behind ukilledkenny6969 and stabs him with a hockey stick and throws him the ocean full of piss and ash
:tp:
ImageImage
Kennys_Angel

Postby Kennys_Angel » Sun May 22, 2005 5:14 pm

Kills AngeltheKennyfan because she sort of stole my name. I kill you with a halo, even. :lol:
Alesha is currently retired from BBS. Have fun y'all.

Alesha (L) Victor
Angelthekennyfan

Postby Angelthekennyfan » Sun May 22, 2005 5:23 pm

kills kennys_angel with her hockey stick and says my name is Angel and im a kenny fan!
ImageImage
ukilledkenny6969

Postby ukilledkenny6969 » Sun May 22, 2005 7:30 pm

sneak up on Angelthekennyfan knocked her unconcious then i put her in the back of my car take her to a warehouse tie her up stick a grnade in her mouth and take out the pin and then i would wait for u to blow up then i would make your body parts into chili and feed it to people you love :twisted: :twisted:
*To Eric Cartman
Eric i never realy liked you but then nobody does you have no abitily to feel and you are going to die alone and misirble it is only because i feel so sorry for you that i leave you my sony psp*
coffeeguy9
Board Moderator

Postby coffeeguy9 » Sun May 22, 2005 7:36 pm

*sneaks behind ukilledkenny and knocks him out with chloroform. The puts him in a coffin, and buries him*
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.
ih8hippies999

Postby ih8hippies999 » Sun May 22, 2005 8:21 pm

*takes coffeeguy's coffee and splashes in his eyes, burning them. then I take the mug and break it over his head. to finish him off i, cut his legs off with my light saber. and to add insult to injury, i chop off his dick and put in in his mouth.* :)
Member of the Chaos Posse
Also a Member of the Stan Society
goddamit

Postby goddamit » Sun May 22, 2005 8:22 pm

in the water my fish friends helped me come back alive.i then waited for coffe guy to sleep,then slashed his head off and stuffed it in a bag and threw it in the garbage and took a sh*t on it.i then went to ukilledkennys coffin dug him up and pissed on him then burned him up.
jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Mon May 23, 2005 4:35 am

Puts goddamit through a wood chipper.
angel_of_demonic_light

Postby angel_of_demonic_light » Mon May 23, 2005 6:33 am

angel_of_demonic_light secretly examines your every movement for three months so as to get to know the you, then in the dead of night on your way home from work she knocks you out with ethel and buries you alive in a plexiglass box (with a constant supply of air)five feet below the surface of the ground next to a fire ant hill and and inconspicously waits several feet away for the ants break in to the box eat youn alive.(VERY painful) then if you are not dead she will tie you to a bed frame and have a horny gorilla rape you and next she will chop off you dick and roast it over a fire and force feeds it to you. and to top it all off, she puts your hand in a blender, turns it on and watch you scream in agony in the depths of your very own home, then angel_of_demonic_light will steal you car and eat all of your peanut butter.

the best thing is she will wear leather gloves, just like O J, and a hairnet and shoes that belong to your father and no one will ever know it was her except for you, her, and you security cameras which she will later burn... so have a fun last three months of you life! :)
ooooooh!!! somebody's a sore loser... clyde, i believe i said 'get the fudge out!' which means: kiss my fudgin' ass, go fudge yourself, would you get the fudge out, clyde?
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Mon May 23, 2005 7:09 am

*performs and Omnislash from FF7 on angel_of_demonic_light*
goddamit

Postby goddamit » Mon May 23, 2005 11:10 am

*i put kswf in a room with nothing in it but a gun and knife,he is tied to chains and the door is locked,so their is no escape.i am secretly watching him thourgh a window,as he starts to starve and go crazy.days have passed and he doesn't know what to do,so then he pick up the gun and points it at his head,i then quickley open the door and shout"BANG!"and then he gets a heart attack and dies.*

Return to “Games”