Kill the person above you

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:38 am

With Christmas done and over with, I save Kelly the trouble of taking down her tree by crushing her with it!
iluvcartman5894

Postby iluvcartman5894 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:49 am

*Gets a cannibal to eat AngusMcTavish. :twisted:*
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:57 am

the tree falls on me and my legs are broken, and i am temporaly crippled. i get a wheelchair run over angus' legs and thn i got an handicap acesible van and ran him over.(see below in orange to see what ur fate is)

iluvcartman sorry but i hav 2 kill u even though u killed angus 4 me. but i shall tell u my reasons 1st
1) kenny is the best (only wahct reruns right now im waching season 6, too bad, i liked kenny)
2) u hav found out my identity (not relly but i just wanted 2 say that
3) u killed angus 4 me, bad idea iluvcartman
(iluvcartman u belong 2 the ones before m, just in case u dint know)

2 those before me i hav a new plan i am now Dr. Destrucion (not really dont worriy i still go by my user name). All of u die the most horable deaths i will shot u all in the gut put u out in a frezing pond, put u in my woods 2 b attacted by rapid dogs, i blow up ur tvs so that u cnat wacht sp, then u r forced 2 lisen 2 music u dont like, i put u all on a montian that has no cityis nor villages by it (by the way it is a valcano) on an island, only thing u have 2 drink is salt water, and there are no fish no food, no ships, ur cell phones are all wet and cant work and everything u own is destroyed by a huricane, by the way the island is infeated by man eating sharks that will eat women and children, no one besides me can befrend the sharks, (thank u iluvcartman 4 this idea) and the island is infested by: cannabul tribes, killer mosqutoes,there is nothing 2 start a fire and u die of thirst and weak immune system, or kill them selves by rolling down the cliff on the mt.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:48 am

i stab you for having such a long post.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:24 pm

I send you to your parenst' room where you see them in an intimat moment and then die because it's too horrible and disgusting to witness.
Bat girl

Postby Bat girl » Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:31 pm

Kills Kyle, down goes KyleBenoit :cartmanlaugh:
ImageImageImage
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:05 pm

my last post was not long it is normally longer.

i used kenny as shild and the knife went through him. i grabed the knife, and i destoy u all like i said on my previos posts (hav 2 find them 2 know ur fate

SPU! Join it!
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:19 pm

Bat girl wrote:Kills Kyle, down goes KyleBenoit :cartmanlaugh:

Bitch! just kidding!

I kill KM by shooting her with my ray gun.
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:24 pm

i kill KB by making her listen to banna phone over and over again until i slit her throught.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:35 pm

the rays were reflected by my mirror. it kills kiyle. everyone says OH MY GOD :!: U KILLED KYLE :!: U B@$%@*^$ :!:

grabs on recnahs hand whick holds the knife (i no twi kwon do) and gets the knife and kirate chops recnahs head

SPU! Join it!
Bat girl

Postby Bat girl » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:41 pm

makes her live on a country where south park is banned
ImageImageImage
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:02 am

that is SO not cool. anyways since im living i make south park stories on my own and sell them 2 matt and trey. i bcome one of produces (i wish 2 b though) and become famous 2 fans and i go 2 a place which sp is showed 24 hrs a day and only thing i hav 2 do is immintate some voices while sp is recording

u took away sp and now its time 4 revenge!!!! , i forced u 2 wath u least fav show and no sp onesoever, then i poke ur eyes out w/fork then i put the sound on high so that u cant hear. i put u in an orange parka like kenny wore and u die of hypertermia

NEVER EVER TAKE SP FROM ME AGAIN!! mum-kay?

SPU! Join it!
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:55 pm

sweet i was the last poster and u know what that means i hav 2 kill the person above me

but before i commit suicide i like 2 dedicate this 2 kenny mccormick and the times he died

blows brains out w/ shotgun

(but im still here 2 kill so kill me be4 i kill myself :twisted: ).

SPU! Join it!
Bat girl

Postby Bat girl » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:10 am

First of all don't double post.
Anyways because your dead you end up in hell and see Kenny there as well. As you go over to greet him you cross the road as a truck is coming. Kenny runs out to save you but as he does he gets stuck between the tires. Because he can't travel back to earth. Kenny is removed from south park. After a few episods the fans found out he was never coming back and so they stop watching the show. Soon nobody watched south park anymore and it was cancled. Soon Matt and Trey lost all there money and became homeless until they soon died of freezing to death. And it was all because of you.
Yes I said it Kelly MacCornmac come get me. :twisted:
ImageImageImage
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:12 am

I'm really pissed right now, so don't mind if I go f*cking nuts on your ass.

I first knock BG out with a blunt object. Then as she is unconcious, I tie her up so she can't escape. When she regains conciousness, I take out a chainsaw and go Texas Chainsaw on her.

Just to let you know, I don't have anything against you. I need to vent out this anger somehow.

Return to “Games”