Compliment the Person Above You

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:21 am

This girl. Wow. What else can I say? She is simply amazing. She is such an incredible person to talk to, and I love seeing what she has to say. She is always saying something interesting and never fails to amuse me. She is a one-of-a-kind extraordinary girl that I am glad to be friends with. We get along great, and I'm always happy to give her ANY amount of blankets she wants. I am always happy to make her happy. We can always ramble on about anything, we just talk about random things and we never shut up. I always talk about my obsession with football, and she proves her point and I debate with her. I always let her talk about Alice in Wonderland and JAWS, being 2 of the best books I will probably ever hear about. I am so happy I started talking to her, because she is one of my best friends on here. She can be hyper, but she can also be calm, and she calms me down when I'm mad or pissed off, or sad. We talk about things like our names, and how we hate it when our names are spelled wrong, and about songs, and that stuff. She has a pretty good taste in music, and I know most of the songs she listens to, becuase she always says nobody knows she listens too. She is very funny, and always has something hysterical to say. I always ask if I can have the sugar and candy she doesn't eat becuase she doesn't like it. XD We talk to eachother alomst everyday, and I'm happy we do. n_n. I'm glad we are good friends, and I'm happy of her to have come on and join the BBS. To sum it all up, I love this girl. ^_^
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:41 am

Well, Tyler, Tyler, Tyler. That was a great compliment you just made there. ^_^ Anyway, yeah, you're a great guy. You're definitely one of my best friends on here. Some of the things you say confuse me beyond belief, but you are still a great guy. All of the things you say about football that I don't get just add to your greatness. You're a seriously hilarious guy, and you might be the funniest person here. You can be serious if you want to, but you're usually not, and that's when your the best to talk too. I can't believe I didn't even know who you were when you first IMed me because the stuff you do on this board is just as great and funny as you do in a AIM convos. You're overall just a great person, and I love you.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:05 am

Wow, you sure can belt out a compliment, that's for sure. :P Plus, you said in the random thread that you aren't gonna change your user-name, which is cool. It's cool 'cause your user-name is really good already, with the rhyming and stuff, and you know Jay, he rhymes all day. :D

You seem pretty cool, so I'd like to get to know you one day, or something. :]
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:11 pm

Whoo, long compliments!

Jay, seriously, you're an amazing guy. Do NOT listen to the sh*t other people are giving you, because they do not know what the f*ck they're talking about. You know it as well as I, so just, you know, don't get too worked up over it, 'cause you know you've got tons of other friends - real friends - who will actually listen to you and accept your views, because, you know, they aren't retarded and you aren't retarded. You're a good guy. Lately you've just been even greater, smarter, funnier. I love reading your posts, I love the hilarity you bring, you're just, simply, a wonderful guy. And any douchers who can't accept that are just that exactly, douchers. They aren't worth it. You're bigger than them. You're bigger than a lot of people. In... at least one way I can think of for sure. :P Don't let the wasp get to you.

Yeah, dude, you're a totally kickass, sweet, awesome, amazing, wonderful, excellent, kind, caring, funny, sympathetic, intelligent, understanding guy. Don't change, 'cause I dunno if you could get any better.
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:31 pm

iceiwynd, well... she has very LONG compliments to give to people. Has good grammar and is really fun! (The webcam thing we did a long time ago :P ). Has excellent art skills and gives her own opinions. She doesn't take sh*t from anyone and stucks up for herself.
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:48 am

Novacaine15, you are a sweet, honest, and caring individual.
You listen to other's people's problems and try your best to help out. You're not getting too pissed off at me in my absence from MSN when your on.
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:39 pm

kenny'sdead233 is a really sweet guy. He has a great personality and he writes really good fanfictions.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:46 pm

MS is a great girl and she makes me smile. She's a really awesome friend and someday will probably be a famous guitar player. ;)
yo-bindi

Postby yo-bindi » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:28 pm

nommel is a nice, funny guy who really knows how to put a smile on someone's face :D
"shut the hell up you fucken fat-ass!!!"
http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/game_player
all_good_names_are_taken

Postby all_good_names_are_taken » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:34 am

Well... uuuh... yeah... At least you've got your health..?
Whatever!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:48 am

He's witty and tru russia. Also, a damn fine poast hoar. And totally cool. And educated. And lovable in general.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:02 am

Lior is a great debater. That and she’s fun to bitch about things with, and is also Canadian, which is extra w00t points for her! :D
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:25 pm

He's Canadian! Extra points for you too Hat. :wink: He makes great sigs and is cool to talk in those big random conversations.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:43 pm

"Blame the Egg!" Love it!!

Haven't replied to many of your posts, but from what I've read, you seem like "one of the good ones."
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:19 pm

Angus just reeks of Cool-ness. 8)
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Return to “Games”