Role Play Thread

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:13 pm

*kyle laughs*yeah!!I wonder what's up with fatass today....he usually goes home,then comes back to eat..... :lol: "
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:20 pm

*"He probably has constipation from eating so much, and he's probably at home on the toilet screaming about eating too many cheezy poofs, or something like that."
I *Heart* You.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:24 pm

*kyle to stan*"fatboy to eat to much is just impossible!!!you can stick titanic up his ass and still like have enough room left for about 10 tons of cheesy poof"*starts laughing*
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:38 pm

*Laughing hysterically, Stan manages to say "You could shove Titanic and NASA's biggest space shuttle up his big ass, and he wouldn't even notice!"*
I *Heart* You.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:39 am

*laughs and falls over*

mmmph! mmph!

(lets get to it then!)
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
Lessa

Postby Lessa » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:41 am

*Meanwhile, Cartman is at home eating cheezy poofs and watching Terrence and Phillip when his kitty starts to meow at him*

"Meow"
"No kitty these are my cheezy poofs!"
"Meow"
"NO KITTY THATS A BAD KITTY!"
"HISSSSSSS!"
"Don't F*ck with Wendy Testaburger!"

I <3 MATT STONE AND TREY PARKER!
I L A

Postby I L A » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:04 pm

*back at raisens a rather nervous butters is sat ordering food at a table with bobby. butters keeps staring round to see if he can spot lexus. to bobby* i really don't know if I want to see lexus or not. i know if i see her i'll be all reminded of the pain she caused me, although it was good to feel that pain because she really did make me feel happy, but if i don't see her i'm gonna wonder why i didn't see her and that'll make me all sad too.
she's back and she's still egg shaped... wait what?
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potatoe people and plead with him for your freedom, and your telling me you're completely sane?
http://www.squidoo.com/timeforgetsbyilagolden
punkrocka27

Postby punkrocka27 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:11 pm

Lessa wrote:*Meanwhile, Cartman is at home eating cheezy poofs and watching Terrence and Phillip when his kitty starts to meow at him*

"Meow"
"No kitty these are my cheezy poofs!"
"Meow"
"NO KITTY THATS A BAD KITTY!"
"HISSSSSSS!"

oh dammit i wanted to be cartman......seriousley i love cartman.....my nickname at school is cartman cause im always doing his voice....oh well ill be craig

*to the three boys in his nasal tone* hey...whatcha doin

"isn't the south were all the black guys are lazy,and the white guys are just as lazy,but they get mad at the blacks for being lazy"

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE KENNY ARMY!
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:19 pm

*kyle to craig*well not much,we were just rippin on fatass like always*laughs*I think maybe we're gonna see what's up with the fat assh*le *looks at the other boys*
punkrocka27

Postby punkrocka27 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:32 pm

*to kyle* hes so big he makes moby dick look like a tick tac

clyde and token arent around so i guess ill come with you guys

"isn't the south were all the black guys are lazy,and the white guys are just as lazy,but they get mad at the blacks for being lazy"

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE KENNY ARMY!
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:38 pm

*kyle to all the boys*cool!!well then,lets go u guys!!
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:15 pm

*Stan tothe others "All, right, let's go! This should be good.."*
I *Heart* You.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:03 pm

*so they all leave,and arrive at cartmans house.kyle knocks on the door but no answer*CARTMAN!!!IT'S US!!!*shouting,but still nothin*FATASS,MOVE UR BUNS AND OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:17 am

*kenny rams the door *

mmph mmph!!

(Hey lazy fatass! we got food here!)
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:45 am

*Stan goes "Goddammit!, Well, what else do you guys want to do?"*
I *Heart* You.

Return to “Games”